Can we openly say that hijabs are the new white hoods?

Rush asked: 'What if we openly said that hijabs are the new white hoods?'

Alyssa Milano

@Alyssa_Milano

The red MAGA hat is the new white hood.

Without white boys being able to empathize with other people, humanity will continue to destroy itself. #FirstThoughtsWhenIWakeUp
8:19 AM - Jan 20, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

44.3K people are talking about this

Alyssa Milano Calls Red MAGA Hats 'The New White Hood'
You can say whatever you want. It doesn’t make the comment any less stupid.

Don't worry, if I was as minutely focused as you I could find confirmation bias all over the internet
Copout...kind of predictable...
My wife's expertise was the Middle East, International terrorism, mine was national terrorism. I think I alone know more about this subject than you do.
If you are possessed of that kind of knowledge, tell us which is the most dangerous kind of Jihad to the United States.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

Hands down it’s the Twinkie Jihad, closely followed by the HoHo’s and Little Debbie’s. Their Jihadist tactics are subtle, subversive and stealthy, promising endless rounds of frosted delight and high fructose corn syrup while defying even the most robust of spandex and polyester knits to contain their war on mankind.
We have a Crusader Rabbit zealot in our midst....... Probably thinks we should turn the country into some form of fascist state and proceed to evict and/or kill all those who don't look or act like us.........

By the way I hate Little Debbie's..... Too sweet!! Now potato chips on the other hand.......... The wife told me there's not a potato that is safe around me....... :lol:
Watch what you say the Little Debbie's plant in Gentry, Arkansass is manned by Seventh Day Adventist and they are suppose to be vegetarians.

Whatever hijabs are thought to be, nobody ever suggested that people wearing them should be thrown in a wood chipper or thugs offered a B.J. to punch a hijab wearer in the face. The point is that the left has gone so totally bird shit crazy that assault and murder seems to be a reasonable way to make a political statement. Disney should be finished and done and people should be demonstrating outside Disneyland after an executive (joked?) said that kids should be murdered and mutilated for wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of bat shit crazy...you ought to take the log jam out of your eye and look at some of your compatriots.

Actor Frank Stallone tweeted that someone should "sucker punch" David Hogg

Sinclair Host Jamie Allman Resigns After Threat to Sexually Assault David Hogg With 'Hot Poker'

Man defends NRA, threatens mother of Parkland activist David Hogg, authorities say

And for the ultimate in hypocrisy...the same conservatives who viciously attacked the Oarkland kids, are now decrying the treatment of the Covington kids. Trump even suggesting that they should become activists.
Parkland survivor sees double standard in defense of Covington Catholic students
Can we agree to stay close to the thread topic?

MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for America as our Founders intended.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

If everything you say is true, then that is good to hear.

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

You help the grand Jihad just by being here.

And your post is just one variety of jihad.
Again you are ignorant about the subject...the prophet defeated his enemies because they were invaders first...the old world was like that the big fish eat the small fish...is not the prophets fault that he defeated his enemies and that includes major powers at the time.
Christians wiped entire populations, and even recently enslaved millions and wiped out millions of indigenous people. Does that make you part of the crusade movement and pro slavery ?

The Crusades were to TAKE BACK land captured by Islamists.

The Islamic prime directive is to create a one world caliphate.

The hijab is a tool to help achieve that goal.
Again your histo3y knowledge is fraudulent and poor. I cant debate you, sorry.
Bill Warner, PhD: Jihad vs Crusades

I agree with Alyssa Milano! KKK hoods and MAGA hats are both homegrown.
MAGA is a symbolic standard or goal that stands directly in the way of the Islamization of America.

You root for Islam.

I root for America as our Founders intended.

I root for humanity and decent humans. I am a Muslim I love and dont like people equally regardless of their religion, I dislike Muslims who are assholes equally as non Muslim assholes. Get it ?

The problem is that the more nice Muslims there are, the more effective is the deception that your Prophet Mohammed ordered all Muslims to employ to achieve the goal of conquest.

Again you are ignorant about the subject...the prophet defeated his enemies because they were invaders first...the old world was like that the big fish eat the small fish...is not the prophets fault that he defeated his enemies and that includes major powers at the time.
Christians wiped entire populations, and even recently enslaved millions and wiped out millions of indigenous people. Does that make you part of the crusade movement and pro slavery ?

Mohammed killed his pagan neighbors, his Christian neighbors and his Jewish neighbors until by the time he died EVERYONE on the millions of square miles of the Arabian peninsula were either dead or Muslim.

That's a lot of invaders.
Again not true...I'll end it here, cause you are a typical ignorant conservative and I cant debate someone who gets their facts fromfauxnes, rush and some nutcases on youtube.

I am thinking more a very clever troll...
How clever can I be when you guys have discredited my every point???

And how can telling the truth and substantiating every point in defense of my Country, our Constitution and our culture and society from Jihad ever be called trolling except by clever Jihadists?

Don't worry, if I was as minutely focused as you I could find confirmation bias all over the internet
My wife's expertise was the Middle East, International terrorism, mine was national terrorism. I think I alone know more about this subject than you do.
If you are possessed of that kind of knowledge, tell us which is the most dangerous kind of Jihad to the United States.

Right now we have more to fear from the hard right and hard left radicals than we do from Islamists.
A clever half truth.

What you say is true.

From the point of view of Muslims.

Those people you fear I have no problems with.

Maybe you should disavow Islam.

Or make plans to Islamize a different country?

Whatever hijabs are thought to be, nobody ever suggested that people wearing them should be thrown in a wood chipper or thugs offered a B.J. to punch a hijab wearer in the face. The point is that the left has gone so totally bird shit crazy that assault and murder seems to be a reasonable way to make a political statement. Disney should be finished and done and people should be demonstrating outside Disneyland after an executive (joked?) said that kids should be murdered and mutilated for wearing a MAGA hat.

Speaking of bat shit crazy...you ought to take the log jam out of your eye and look at some of your compatriots.

Actor Frank Stallone tweeted that someone should "sucker punch" David Hogg

Sinclair Host Jamie Allman Resigns After Threat to Sexually Assault David Hogg With 'Hot Poker'

Man defends NRA, threatens mother of Parkland activist David Hogg, authorities say

And for the ultimate in hypocrisy...the same conservatives who viciously attacked the Oarkland kids, are now decrying the treatment of the Covington kids. Trump even suggesting that they should become activists.
Parkland survivor sees double standard in defense of Covington Catholic students
Can we agree to stay close to the thread topic?

Which is your ignorant bigotry?

The hijab is just a woman's head scarf.
...that Muslim women are usually forced to wear under penalty of violence.
Depends on the branch of Islam and where people are located..
I think this interesting video from 2011 or so validates your point somewhere near the beginning.

Muslim Brotherhood in America, Part 1: The Threat Doctrine of Shariah & the Muslim Brotherhood

securefreedom

18,292 subscribers

Published on Apr 24, 2012

Find out more at http://muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com

The first section of this briefing explains what shariah is according to the authorities and institutions of Islam and as promoted most aggressively by an organization called the Muslim Brotherhood.

@ 16:10

"It is the nature of Islam to dominate, not be dominated.

To impose it's law on all nations and to extend it's power to the entire planet.

Hassan Al Banna

The Founder of "The Ikwan" (Also known as, "The Muslim Brotherhood")

Hands down it’s the Twinkie Jihad, closely followed by the HoHo’s and Little Debbie’s. Their Jihadist tactics are subtle, subversive and stealthy, promising endless rounds of frosted delight and high fructose corn syrup while defying even the most robust of spandex and polyester knits to contain their war on mankind.
Here is a tutorial of sorts. I hadn't watched this in years. I had forgotten how informative it was.

LC

Muslim Brotherhood in America, Part 1: The Threat Doctrine of Shariah & the Muslim Brotherhood

securefreedom

18,292 subscribers

Find out more at http://muslimbrotherhoodinamerica.com

The first section of this briefing explains what shariah is according to the authorities and institutions of Islam and as promoted most aggressively by an organization called the Muslim Brotherhood.

@ 16:10

To impose it's law on all nations and to extend it's power to the entire planet.

Hassan Al Banna

Tell ya what, let's talk about the basics of human psychology,
Okay, sure:

Members of All religions are all humans. But only one religion is the worst in the world by far right now.

There, no need to talk about psychology any longer. We can get back to talking about Islam. Well, until the next time you try to change the subject. Which will be every time.

Okay, sure:

Members of All religions are all humans. But only one religion is the worst in the world by far right now.

There, no need to talk about psychology any longer. We can get back to talking about Islam. Well, until the next time you try to change the subject. Which will be every time.
I wouldn't expect some low educated, second grade drop out to understand the complexities of humans and human systems. It's easier for you to go; "ugh, they bad, ugh, me good".

Okay, sure:

I wouldn't expect some low educated, second grade drop out to understand the complexities of humans and human systems. It's easier for you to go; "ugh, they bad, ugh, me good".
Oh look,another copout...

I understand that we can talk about many other factors. But we also have to talk about Islam. And you are not equipped to have an honest conversation about this. That much is clear.

Okay, sure:

I understand that we can talk about many other factors. But we also have to talk about Islam. And you are not equipped to have an honest conversation about this. That much is clear.
I tried to talk about Islam from the human aspect, obviously it doesn't fit your biased mindset. Besides tell me where I said that at least elements of Islamic groups weren't a danger......... I won't hold my breath waiting......

Nothing more, nothing less. .... :cool:
Correct. Just as the MAGA hats are just hats.

But wearing Hijabs in America sends messages just like MAGA hats send a message.

And the message to me of a hijab is that of incremental Islamization in our face so we get accustomed to seeing it regularly.

The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Each hijab we see in America furthers the goal of Islamism just a tiny bit.

virgin-mary-extreme-humility-orthodox-christian-icon-4.jpg

Jusy like virgin mary , Muslim wear out of humility ....MAGA are a sign of racism and bigotry....and your post if fully of bigotry to no surprise.

Some Muslims are following the Prophet's example and instructions.

Or do you think there are no fundamentalist Muslims in America?

No, you know there are fundamentist Muslims in America.

You just dont want us to know it.
Huh? There are fundemantalists in all ideologies, what's your point ?

The point is some religions are worse than others. Islam is the most dangerous ideology on the planet, just as much as Marxism even.

But wearing Hijabs in America sends messages just like MAGA hats send a message.

And the message to me of a hijab is that of incremental Islamization in our face so we get accustomed to seeing it regularly.

The goal of Islam is being implememented by some Muslims to supplant our Constitution with Sharia law.

Jusy like virgin mary , Muslim wear out of humility ....MAGA are a sign of racism and bigotry....and your post if fully of bigotry to no surprise.

The point is some religions are worse than others. Islam is the most dangerous ideology on the planet, just as much as Marxism even.
Yup.

And not that I take everything the Pontiff says as gospel, but one of the Popes said Islam was a greater threat than Communism or Naziism.

Okay, sure:

I tried to talk about Islam from the human aspect, obviously it doesn't fit your biased mindset. Besides tell me where I said that at least elements of Islamic groups weren't a danger......... I won't hold my breath waiting......

Hassan Al Banna

securefreedom
18,292 subscribers

Find out more at Muslim Brotherhood in America: The Enemy Within - YouTube

Islam has military basis all over the world, bombing different countries and invading many others I guess. Oh and it bombed 2 entire cities with nukes....islam is terrible.

You can’t say that as long as white hoods continue to be used by Republicans.

Forum List

Back