ROTFLMFAO..We Are Now Going Back to the Third Grade to Criticize Trump Cabinet Members..

I had a really hot first grade teacher. I liked sitting in the front row during story telling because she would be seated across from us and I could peek up her dress!
Unlike Asswipe-we-us, I was only six at the time and not fifteen.
How many times have you been arrested for being a sexual predator since then?
Unlike you, he had puberty early....you are still waiting!
How do you know what his puberty was like? Are you guys lovers or something? Its ok if your gay. Just curious how you know.
Now you hit on gay people...you scum liberals are all the same!
I didnt hit on any gay people. I just asked how you knew what his puberty was like. If youre gay and this line of questioning bothers you then I will stop so you feel comfortable.
Of course you did, or why bring them in at all?

He ate glue and he was dirty all the time. He was a fucking weirdo.
laugh.gif

I remember he would take a bottle of glue — we didn't have glue sticks in those days — and he would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it.
But unlike you, he never sucked dirt off of rocks!
Unlike you he never sucked dirt off of dicks either. Whats your point?
You had a hard time realizing kids do stupid stuff! That is part of being a kid!
Youre just now realizing that sucking dirt off peoples dick is stupid? No thats not part of being a kid.
If that gets you off, I didn't bring it up...you did!
You claimed sucking dirt off dicks was part of being a kid. What kind of childhood did you have and who forced you to do that?

How do you know what his puberty was like? Are you guys lovers or something? Its ok if your gay. Just curious how you know.
I didnt hit on any gay people. I just asked how you knew what his puberty was like. If youre gay and this line of questioning bothers you then I will stop so you feel comfortable.
Because two lovers would know about each others puberty? No one knows about my puberty except my wife.

But unlike you, he never sucked dirt off of rocks!
You had a hard time realizing kids do stupid stuff! That is part of being a kid!
Youre just now realizing that sucking dirt off peoples dick is stupid? No thats not part of being a kid.
You claimed sucking dirt off dicks was part of being a kid. What kind of childhood did you have and who forced you to do that?
Did you see dick in any of my responses... you are getting dumber with each post, but you are the perfect example of a black liberal that doesn't think

Because two lovers would know about each others puberty? No one knows about my puberty except my wife.
No, they wouldn't and I'm sorry for your wife...Ralph is her name?

Thats about the age serial killers develop. Pig Pen? :laugh:
Killing puppies and kitties, yes, being a BOY...NO!
laugh.gif

I remember he would take a bottle of glue — we didn't have glue sticks in those days — and he would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it.

You're a strange little, small minded creature, aren't you?

Did you see dick in any of my responses... you are getting dumber with each post, but you are the perfect example of a black liberal that doesn't think

Thats about the age serial killers develop. Pig Pen? :laugh:
laugh.gif

That was the teacher talking about the congress dude. Not me.
Glad you agree the dude was weird.

Of course they would. How else would you know about his puberty?

My point proven....You are hung up on dicks!

I guessed!

The only thing it proves is you thought sucking dicks as a kid was normal.behavior. You were abused.

I guessed!
You guessed? Yeah ok.:laughing0301::laughing0301:

The only thing it proves is you thought sucking dicks as a kid was normal.behavior. You were abused.
I really do have other things to do then playing 3rd grader with you!

I really do have other things to do then playing 3rd grader with you!
Thats cool with me. I guess you have more dicks to suck.. :laugh:

I had a really hot first grade teacher. I liked sitting in the front row during story telling because she would be seated across from us and I could peek up her dress!
Dave the Felcher.

It’s called sexuality, stupid.

Thats about the age serial killers develop. Pig Pen? [emoji23]
laugh.gif

That was the teacher talking about the congress dude. Not me.
Glad you agree the dude was weird.

I agree the teacher was weird, and you are small minded for picking on the kid. Kids that age are weird, even you were. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if you hadn't learned to hate white people yet.

They simply never learn...Do they realize how petty and insignificant they are? Complaining about a 34 year old man when he was EIGHT! Who would even remember who your 3rd grade teacher was...much less, who cares!

Townhall.com ^

More tweets at link.

ac873fd9-20bc-47fc-ab33-47740c4bfa82.jpg

White House senior political adviser Stephen Miller's third grade teacher is out with a new op-ed criticizing him for his adolescent behavior. While a student at Santa Monica's Franklin Elementary school, Miller was a loner and ate glue, his former teacher Nikki Fiske regretted.

Do you remember that character in Peanuts, the one called Pig Pen, with the dust cloud and crumbs flying all around him? That was Stephen Miller at 8. I was always trying to get him to clean up his desk — he always had stuff mashed up in there. He was a strange dude. I remember he would take a bottle of glue — we didn't have glue sticks in those days — and he would pour the glue on his arm, let it dry, peel it off and then eat it.

I remember being concerned about him — not academically. He was OK with that, though I could never read his handwriting. But he had such strange personal habits. He was a loner and isolated and off by himself all the time. ( The Hollywood Reporter )

His behavior was so alarming that she had to have a conference with his parents.

How this is all relevant to 2018 or his work in the White House, I have no clue.

While many Trump admin critics were gleeful to see his elementary school teacher roast Miller and expose his strange habits as a kid, others asked, seriously?

Dana Loesch

@DLoesch

I ate Playdoh once in first grade on a dare for a Jolly Rancher. Are we seriously doing this?

Hollywood Reporter

@THR

Stephen Miller's third-grade teacher: "He was a loner" and he ate glue http://thr.cm/bYDWfx

10:56 AM - Oct 10, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Even those who don't like Miller what Ms. Fiske did was just plain wrong.
hell, i used to put glue on my hands so i could peel it off and see my handprint. never ate it as far as i recall. we used to also put safety pins in the top layer of skin in our hands just because.

kids do strange things.

Forum List

Back