Can things appear out of nothing or nowhere?

No. You haven’t. You only get one shot.
How do you know?
How do you?
I said probably, not a pompous know it all like you.
Here’s how I know. The numbers. Population has been increasing since day 1.

No do over for you. This is it. :lol:
What does population have to do with anything?

There are like 7 billion people on this planet, right? If everyone has a soul where were the 7 billion souls 10,000 years ago?

How do you know?
How do you?

There are like 7 billion people on this planet, right? If everyone has a soul where were the 7 billion souls 10,000 years ago?
Easy....just hanging out in clouds. Or on Mars. Or in a special suspended animation. Or living in worms. See, anything can be true in the realm of magical bullshit.

How do you?

Easy....just hanging out in clouds. Or on Mars. Or in a special suspended animation. Or living in worms. See, anything can be true in the realm of magical bullshit.
There is nothing magical about existence or the creator of existence. Your problem is that you believe that unless he performs magic he cannot exist.

I don’t.

How do you know?
How do you?

There are plenty of other planets in the universe. Or it could be that it's an elastic kind of thing. Or something else. I'm open to finding out. You're not.

There is nothing magical about existence or the creator of existence.
Wrong. You just say that about your preferred religious fetishes, because you think they are special, while all other magical bullshit is not. Don't fret amd whine about it, that makes you exactly no different than any other religious nutter.

How do you?

There are plenty of other planets in the universe. Or it could be that it's an elastic kind of thing. Or something else. I'm open to finding out. You're not.
Really? How many of those accounts - that you accept without question - of past lives involved living on another planet.

There is nothing magical about existence or the creator of existence.
Wrong. You just say that about your preferred religious fetishes, because you think they are special, while all other magical bullshit is not. Don't fret amd whine about it, that makes you exactly no different than any other religious nutter.
What religious fetishes would that be exactly?

Since people have been arguing over the identity or reality of a talking serpent for 6000 years without noticing the obvious human implications as if it was a deep and incomprehensible mystery shows that God rules over the minds of mortal beings and either grants or denies comprehension.

Now that I have shown it to you you won't be able to see anything else without going nuts yourself..
So god granted you the ability to understand a book. Ok, so there has to be a secret meaning to that phrase, because on the face of it, it sounds stupid.

lol.... you already know that every other stupid thing that some people claim about scripture as if they never lived on earth doesn't understand the book even though the teaching as I have revealed it is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field..

You have never heard anyone say anything that makes even half as much sense as what I have shown you.

Thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
You must be able to dislocate your own shoulder to be able to pat yourself on the back like that. But practise makes perfect, I guess.

You dumb down the bible so far that it's meaningless as a book about god... You make it out to be a bunch of moralistic bedtime stories for dummies. How does it relate to god, and where does it show that?

Look at it as a book of instructions for dummies from an extraterrestrial source about how to stand guard over the purity of your own conscious mind so that you might develop into a creature that has the substance required to perceive and experience the actual presence of the living God.

Follow the instructions in the wrong way, or for the wrong reason, or set it aside completely and you will go insane. You already have proof enough of that.

Follow the instructions correctly and you will see God.

Give it a try. If you don't you will never know if I am just messing with a douchebag.
What makes you think that the instructions come from an extraterrestrial?

Several reasons. All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source. Every record of a divine encounter includes descriptions of 'living creatures' that resemble human beings, but are not human beings. And the instruction given in divine law reveals an advanced wisdom and understanding of the inner working of the human mind, the causes and cure for mental illness, beyond the capability and intelligence of 14th century bc shepherds, which surpasses and puts to shame even our own modern knowledge of the human mind and the theories of a chemical cause for mental illness and pharmaceutical approach to treatment.

Last edited:

Really? How many of those accounts - that you accept without question - of past lives involved living on another planet.
Ya, the another planet thing is pure fantasy on my part, but that would be cool, a different planet every time. Who knows? Maybe god is cool like that.

So god granted you the ability to understand a book. Ok, so there has to be a secret meaning to that phrase, because on the face of it, it sounds stupid.

lol.... you already know that every other stupid thing that some people claim about scripture as if they never lived on earth doesn't understand the book even though the teaching as I have revealed it is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field..

You have never heard anyone say anything that makes even half as much sense as what I have shown you.

Thats just the way the cookie crumbles.
You must be able to dislocate your own shoulder to be able to pat yourself on the back like that. But practise makes perfect, I guess.

You dumb down the bible so far that it's meaningless as a book about god... You make it out to be a bunch of moralistic bedtime stories for dummies. How does it relate to god, and where does it show that?

Look at it as a book of instructions for dummies from an extraterrestrial source about how to stand guard over the purity of your own conscious mind so that you might develop into a creature that has the substance required to perceive and experience the actual presence of the living God.

Follow the instructions in the wrong way, or for the wrong reason, or set it aside completely and you will go insane. You already have proof enough of that.

Follow the instructions correctly and you will see God.

Give it a try. If you don't you will never know if I am just messing with a douchebag.
What makes you think that the instructions come from an extraterrestrial?

Several reasons. All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source. Every record of a divine encounter includes descriptions of 'living creatures' that resemble human beings, but are not human beings. And the instruction given in divine law reveals an advanced wisdom and understanding of the inner working of the human mind, the causes and cure for mental illness, beyond the capability and intelligence of 14th century bc shepherds, which surpasses and puts to shame even our own modern knowledge of the human mind and the theories of a chemical cause for mental illness and pharmaceutical approach to treatment.
"All of the prophets attribute their teaching and prophecies to an otherworldly source." Is there proof for this or we have to take their word for it?

Ya, the another planet thing is pure fantasy on my part, but that would be cool, a different planet every time. Who knows? Maybe god is cool like that.
So then the earth must be special? :lol:

No, there are surely other planets out there that are inhabited.

But nobody who tells of being reincarnated tells of having lived on them in past lives, so that makes earth special. :lol:

But nobody who tells of being reincarnated tells of having lived on them in past lives, so that makes earth special. :lol:
No, it could simply mean that we all stay local, and not everyone remembers, so we don’t really know. Do you think that earth is alone with life on it?

Well, if you believe in some of these miracles and you believe that something can appear out of nothing, then surely it could also be possible that the Earth, the universe, everything came from nothing.

Also, where did God come from? Did he also come from nothing?

First of all, Genesis doesn't say anything was created from 'nothing', and for two, it also doesn't say God came from nothing, nor does it say God created all of it by himself.

And as for 'stuff coming from nothing', I once accidentally knocked a.75 inch hole through three interior walls and out a brick wall 120 feet away with a mirror cavity full of 'nothing' and a beam of 'nothing that could be seen with a human eye while 'tweaking' a lense made of just 4.5 inch thick salt; it depends on how you define words and 'nothing' in particular.

We should keep in mind that, be it 'spirituality' or quantum physics, we are dealing with things that language has great problems encompassing. Our vocabulary and references do not match the complexity of the subject(s).

yes. Physics out ran the abilities of mathematical language to explain new discoveries by the 1970's, if not sooner in some cases, and there is no indication it will be able to catch up any time soon, especially since research in applied math is dead and most mathematicians have moved on to very abstract studies, in topology and other obtuse fields. Look how long we've been stuck with that obnoxious string theory and its matrixes now.

Even that idiot Dawkins had to concede that 'evolution' turned into 'intelligent design' at some point in the process, while still babbling about it being 'random' in its earlier stages, a cognitive dissonance 'rationalists' seem to be fine with, being hypocrites and neurotics with political agendas they need to peddle.

Last edited:
No, it could simply mean that we all stay local, and not everyone remembers, so we don’t really know. Do you think that earth is alone with life on it?

Do you think it matters whether we do or not? To who would it matter, and why?

Do you think it matters whether we do or not? To who would it matter, and why?
We do what?

Forum List

Back