Can somebody help me, please?

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Is there anyone here that can help me get excited about the Red Sox chances this post season? Sure, I'll be watching the games and rooting for them, but I just don't see them getting past Anaslime. I hope I'm wrong. Can anyone give me a pep talk to get me going?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Is there anyone here that can help me get excited about the Red Sox chances this post season? Sure, I'll be watching the games and rooting for them, but I just don't see them getting past Anaslime. I hope I'm wrong. Can anyone give me a pep talk to get me going?

i would, but i dont believe theyll beat anaheim either. theyre too banged up

Is there anyone here that can help me get excited about the Red Sox chances this post season?

Negative. They will indeed get waxed by the Angels. Too bad too. I was hoping my Rays would get to beat the Sox down like a pinata. Oh well.

Angels have the best overall player in baseball. It's going to be ugly.

Let me cheer you up a bit, Mani. I feel for you...

Hamels Leads Phillies to Game One Win

Hamels retired the first 14 batters and the Phillies batted around in the third en route to the franchise's first post-season win since 1993, a 3-0 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers in Game 1 of the National League Division Series.

853546.bin

Hamels leads Phillies to Game 1 win

The Sox will be in the World Series, don't worry.

The WHITE Sox against the Chicago CUBS!
:tongue:

I can't wait to see an all Chicago WS-read it and weep, you heard it here first boys.

The Sox will be in the World Series, don't worry.

The WHITE Sox against the Chicago CUBS!
:tongue:

I can't wait to see an all Chicago WS-read it and weep, you heard it here first boys.

No one's beating L.A.

And the Cubbies don't exactly have history on their side, Echo. Although I'd be inclined to be a fan should the Phils get ousted. Unless it's by the Cubs, of course.

I'm pulling for TB, too. They really don't have any business being as good as they ended up. Good for them.

No one's beating L.A.

And the Cubbies don't exactly have history on their side, Echo. Although I'd be inclined to be a fan should the Phils get ousted. Unless it's by the Cubs, of course.

I'm pulling for TB, too. They really don't have any business being as good as they ended up. Good for them.

Well, they said the same thing about the Red Sox a few years ago, remember?

I honestly think this is the CUBS year, but hope springs eternal and all that....

TB is a good story, and if for some reason..........nah, not even going to say it!

Red Sox have beaten the Angels in 9 straight postseason series.

Red Sox have Jon Lester, Dice-K, and Josh Beckett going the first three games.

Those are three of the best pitchers in the MLB.

Oh, I forgot to add:

GO TO BED YOU LITTLE BRAT! :tongue:

And miss Jon Lester take the Angels to school hopefully? I think not! :lol:

Besides, my team has more of a chance at this point in making it to the next round then yours. ;)

Heh ... nobody gives them a chance. Reason enough to root for them in my book.

Heh ... nobody gives them a chance. Reason enough to root for them in my book.

If it wasn't for the Lowrie error, it'd be zero-zero still.

Hopefully Boston can come back to least tie it up. Hate to see a 1-0 loss that would end up being blamed on Lowrie.

And with one swing of the bat by Jason Bay, my Boston Red Sawx take a 2-1 lead. :eusa_whistle: :D

Forum List

Back