Can somebody help me, please?

Is there anyone here that can help me get excited about the Red Sox chances this post season? Sure, I'll be watching the games and rooting for them, but I just don't see them getting past Anaslime. I hope I'm wrong. Can anyone give me a pep talk to get me going?

No. It's hopeless. Obviously, you should just give up and end it all now. :badgrin:

And the Red Sox win 4-1!!

What a great game and ninth by Paps. (Striking out the side like that)

Here's waiting for game 2 on friday.

Hope that game was a good enough pep talk Mani.

If it wasn't for the Lowrie error, it'd be zero-zero still.

Hopefully Boston can come back to least tie it up. Hate to see a 1-0 loss that would end up being blamed on Lowrie.

I really don't know. I don't watch MLB. I don't even know who else is in the playoffs. The teams here in Texas need to play in the 1AA so they can win.

Hey zipper lips, can I assume that this is you telling me I'm now worth the effort? :badgrin: :D

Actually, I was trying to bore myself back to sleep, and there WAS the off-chance that you'd actually do as I said. *shrug*

At least Texas has football, right?

Football and basketball.

I've always actually liked the Astros but they're bigger choke artists than Danny White, and the guy vying for his title Tony Romo.

But I rarely watch any sports on TV other than college football anymore. The officiating in pro sports pisses me off enough that every anger management center in Bexar County gets put on alert.:lol:

Poor Cubbies. :(

But on a funny note, did anyone else see the clip of Manny elbow deep and digging for nose-gold? :rofl:

Poor Cubbies. :(

But on a funny note, did anyone else see the clip of Manny elbow deep and digging for nose-gold? :rofl:

No, maybe Bill Belicheat taped it and will send me the vid.

$cheatiesnj9.jpg

And then some! :cool:

Delusion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A delusion is commonly defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information or certain effects of perception which would more properly be termed an apperception or illusion.

:eusa_whistle:

Delusion

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A delusion is commonly defined as a fixed false belief and is used in everyday language to describe a belief that is either false, fanciful or derived from deception. In psychiatry, the definition is necessarily more precise and implies that the belief is pathological (the result of an illness or illness process). As a pathology it is distinct from a belief based on false or incomplete information or certain effects of perception which would more properly be termed an apperception or illusion.

:eusa_whistle:

Example #1 of Delusional: A cubs fan. :rofl:

Sorry Echo, but the Dodgers have smashed the Cubs in the Cubs own stadium very handily.

Well, the Sox got by Anaheim but I'm still not filled with exhuberant optimism. The Angels didn't look at all like the team that went 8-1 against the Sox in the regular season (5-1 at Fenway). In fact, the underachievement of their play would seem remarkable if it weren't for the show put on by the Bad News [baby] Bears. If I thought Beckett was 100% I'd feel a lot better about the Tampa series. And no Lowell kinda blows too.

Well, the Sox got by Anaheim but I'm still not filled with exhuberant optimism. The Angels didn't look at all like the team that went 8-1 against the Sox in the regular season (5-1 at Fenway). In fact, the underachievement of their play would seem remarkable if it weren't for the show put on by the Bad News [baby] Bears. If I thought Beckett was 100% I'd feel a lot better about the Tampa series. And no Lowell kinda blows too.

Shit, I forgot about Lowell. TB/Phi? Has a nice ring to it!

you forget youk was originally a 3B, plusLowrie can play 3B as well. kotsay and casey both have decent bats and skills at 1B and you can always shuffle youk back to 1B in late innings if needed, unless you're john mcnamara. TB's had a great year, but the coach is about to turn into a pumpkin

Forum List

Back