I Literally Saw Somebody Claiming On Here Yesterday That Men Can Lactate

Obama can lactate
obamabidenjkshasjha.jpg

They also said that they were a conservative. Mary something or another? Nobody ever jumped in and told her that she was wrong.

As she said that it happens but on a rare account. So somebody please explain to me how men can lactate when they don't get pregnant and go into labor because in nature that's when the breasts fill up with milk. It's how God intended it from the very beginning and men barely even have breasts.
spontaneous production of milk not associated with childbirth, known as galactorrhea, can occur in human males and females.

I see in one of your replies that you don't believe anything you read on the internet but yet are on social media. You must believe the lies you post from somewhere, what the grocery store?

Well you could be curious and read from a few sites.

Strange but True: Males Can Lactate

give it up, she has the brain of a child

I see in one of your replies that you don't believe anything you read on the internet but yet are on social media. You must believe the lies you post from somewhere, what the grocery store?

Let me rephrase that then, I have to experience it in the real world before I can believe what I read over the internet.

Forum List

Back