I Literally Saw Somebody Claiming On Here Yesterday That Men Can Lactate

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
They also said that they were a conservative. Mary something or another? Nobody ever jumped in and told her that she was wrong.

As she said that it happens but on a rare account. So somebody please explain to me how men can lactate when they don't get pregnant and go into labor because in nature that's when the breasts fill up with milk. It's how God intended it from the very beginning and men barely even have breasts.

It's possible for male prolactin levels to surge, too. It might happen because of hypothyroidism, which affects the pituitary gland. There have also been instances of medications – such as the antipsychotic chlorpromazine (Thorazine), steroids, or the heart medication digoxin (Lanoxin) – causing increased prolactin levels in men.

It might be also possible for a man to be given enough supplemental hormones (estrogen and prolactin, for example) to induce lactation. It hasn't been well studied, though.

Can men and transgender people lactate?

A little curiosity on one's own can go a long ways.

They also said that they were a conservative. Mary something or another? Nobody ever jumped in and told her that she was wrong.

As she said that it happens but on a rare account. So somebody please explain to me how men can lactate when they don't get pregnant and go into labor because in nature that's when the breasts fill up with milk. It's how God intended it from the very beginning and men barely even have breasts.
Sounds like the soy boys. I have seen some on here that were simply Lactate intolerant.

In today's world, the key is how you define "man." Wokesters define man broadly (play on words intended) to include trans-men, who usually have boobs. Such a "man" can lactate.

Got it?

In today's world, the key is how you define "man." Wokesters define man broadly (play on words intended) to include trans-men, who usually have boobs. Such a "man" can lactate.

Got it?
Uh no, you are totally lost and should probably just be quiet and read.

Why are MAGA so obsessed with sex, and people's bodies, and people's personal identities?

• Banned
It's possible for male prolactin levels to surge, too. It might happen because of hypothyroidism, which affects the pituitary gland. There have also been instances of medications – such as the antipsychotic chlorpromazine (Thorazine), steroids, or the heart medication digoxin (Lanoxin) – causing increased prolactin levels in men.

It might be also possible for a man to be given enough supplemental hormones (estrogen and prolactin, for example) to induce lactation. It hasn't been well studied, though.

Can men and transgender people lactate?

A little curiosity on one's own can go a long ways.

Sorry, but I don't believe everything that I read on the internet. 🙄

Sorry, but I don't believe everything that I read on the internet. 🙄

Well you could be curious and read from a few sites.

Strange but True: Males Can Lactate

Why are MAGA so obsessed with sex, and people's bodies, and people's personal identities?

Well you could be curious and read from a few sites.

Strange but True: Males Can Lactate

When it comes to biology the truth is that you wingnuts just don't want to hear it.

Got it?

That explains why "men" are now looking for tampons and claiming that even if they had unprotected sex as a woman, they magically can't be pregnant now if they did a Pinocchio and became a real man.

Hold the phone, this is the same person. 😂

When it comes to biology the truth is that you wingnuts just don't want to hear it.

That explains why "men" are now looking for tampons and claiming that even if they had unprotected sex as a woman, they magically can't be pregnant now if they did a Pinocchio and became a real man.

Hold the phone, this is the same person. 😂

I simply posted from scientific sites that addressed your question. Why would that offend you?

I simply posted from scientific sites that addressed your question. Why would that offend you?

Because it's all just fake news. Man, the word biology for you leftists is becoming just as threatening to you as the Bible. You don't trust the Word of God, you don't trust science, you just constantly make stuff up. 🙄

Because it's all just fake news.

Sadly as with far too many, anything you don't like is "fake news".

Man, the word biology for you leftists is becoming just as threatening to you as the Bible. You don't trust the Word of God, you don't trust science, you just constantly make stuff up. 🙄

I simply posted facts from scientific sites.

As a Christian the Bible does not offend me.

Sadly as with far too many, anything you don't like is "fake news".

I simply posted facts from scientific sites.

As a Christian the Bible does not offend me.

I understand biology that's why it's considered fake news and obviously you don't. The thing about you being a Christian btw is the most unreal news ever that you ever posted. 😂

You care about this but not about poor kids.

Forum List

Back