Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

I have to admit I didn't know what the fuck OCT/OCTA meant when it was first tossed around here by the toss-offs.

They have created an alternate language to go with their alternate world.
i asked that moron what he meant, he never answered
i assume it means something to the effect of "Official Conspiracy Theory Agent"

He/she never answers anything.

And wonders why we think he/she is a moron.

Whiner.

I have to admit I didn't know what the fuck OCT/OCTA meant when it was first tossed around here by the toss-offs.

He said somewhere that it stands for "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist"

I just call him wacko.

That's because whiners like yourself go on auto-shut down every time your brain gets overloaded. "Wacko" is only one of ten words available so it's not like you have many choices.

There is OVERWHELMING evidence Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. The aircraft remains, the human remains, the artifacts from the flight and its passengers and crew.

Leaving the simple concept that either it was hijacked or the commercial pilots flew it into the building.

Please research "false dilemma." Your negative imagination is not positive evidence of anything.

There is OVERWHELMING evidence Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. The aircraft remains, the human remains, the artifacts from the flight and its passengers and crew.

Leaving the simple concept that either it was hijacked or the commercial pilots flew it into the building.

Well, since there were verifiable phone conversations from the plane claiming it was hijacked, That's good enough for me. And I don't care about the pretty little chart that bent light tries to use from the Moussui court case. There were other calls besides the Olsen calls.

Thank you for once again demonstrating the OCTA bullshit of ignoring any evidence that doesn't support your claim.

There is a wealth of OCTA hypocrisy and stupidity on display. It's like rubber necking a bad car wreck.....you know there is nothing good to see but you still can't look away.

Waaah! Waah! Stupid OCTAs won't just accept my wild eyed theories! Waaah! Waaah! They are such a bunch of morons! Waah! Waah!

Nice! More lying. Where have I stated any theories?

There is a wealth of OCTA hypocrisy and stupidity on display. It's like rubber necking a bad car wreck.....you know there is nothing good to see but you still can't look away.

Waaah! Waah! Stupid OCTAs won't just accept my wild eyed theories! Waaah! Waaah! They are such a bunch of morons! Waah! Waah!
of course anyone that doesnt accept his bullshit is an OCTA

Dumb ****. An OCTA is anyone who accepts the bush admin's theory. Let me know when that begins to sink in.

I just call him wacko.

That's because whiners like yourself go on auto-shut down every time your brain gets overloaded. "Wacko" is only one of ten words available so it's not like you have many choices.

You claiming others brains go in auto-shutdown? You, who closes their eyes to literally metric tonnes of evidence?

LOL!!

:lol:

i have to admit thought, being called an "OCTA" is slightly more advanced that the "Bush dupe" they used to say

Hahahahahaha....what a fucking reject! I've explained it about 20 and it's even in an OP I started.

I just call him wacko.

You claiming others brains go in auto-shutdown? You, who closes their eyes to literally metric tonnes of evidence?

LOL!!

Guess you must invent shit to compensate for your pathetic abilities. You guys are the biggest fucking whiners.

This was posted yesterday:

This was posted this morning:

----------

Does anybody else get the feeling that he posts on his blackberry between "drops" of french fries and onion rings? Dude seems to spend a lot of time posting to people whom he claims he cares nothing about.

Which is why I respond to your lame attempts to do...well...nobody knows what your vaporous point is and you, like a real whacko, won't say what it is you're trying to illustrate or point out or, well, anything.

I have 100% full faith in the correctness of the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points.

I have 0 faith in anything that contradicts that report on the major points. Why? Because it makes perfect sense. You're posts make no sense whatsoever in terms of the overall events of the morning. You need to account for all events if you're going to play the conspiracy card. You say you're not playing it but the difference is pure semantics and bullshit which are the only commodities that which you have an abundance.

Again, if you have proof, bring it to the eyes of justice and let it go from there. The Government gets sued everyday from removing the 10 Commandments from a town square to police brutality to grazing rights, to equal rights legislation. C'mon you can do it (snicker).

The fact that you won't put your "proof" or your story or your "experts" to any scrutiny indicates that you have no faith in them. Which is a marvelous reason to shut the fuck up about right now. You won't of course; you'll come back with some sort of hair-splitting gibberish excuse about why nobody has ever brought anything forward or how you're not really looking for justice blah blah blah.

All in all, 8 years; and you got zippo.

Do you get paid to whine? Do you get a bonus when you try to make yourself look as insecure as possible? You dumb punk there are many FOIA lawsuits against the government.

LOL!!

Guess you must invent shit to compensate for your pathetic abilities. You guys are the biggest fucking whiners.

Got-DAMN you project like a muthafucka.

We accept the overwhelming and incontrovertible mountain of evidence. You don't. And WE invent things?

You get called on your bullshit and start throw ad-homs that have about as much effect as kids snap-popper, and WE whine?

LOL.

LOL!!

We accept the overwhelming and incontrovertible mountain of evidence. You don't. And WE invent things?

You get called on your bullshit and start throw ad-homs that have about as much effect as kids snap-popper, and WE whine?

LOL.

Yes you whine like little mother fucking ***** who are volunteering to be in Jonestown Part 2. You accept what the government told you because you don't give a shit about what it means to be a Citizen. Look at how many posts are given "thanks" when it's nothing but name calling. You actually enjoy that childish bullshit. Then you accuse me of "closing my eyes" based on nothing more than not accepting the OCT. Your "incontrovertible" claim is super retarded considering the amount of evidence that casts doubt on the OCT. Your projection accusation is more proof of your stale mind as you simply repeat what you believe to be trendy. Now fool yourself into being original and use the neg rep button and lie some more. Worthless bitch.

LOL.

Yes you whine like little mother fucking ***** who are volunteering to be in Jonestown Part 2. You accept what the government told you because you don't give a shit about what it means to be a Citizen. Look at how many posts are given "thanks" when it's nothing but name calling. You actually enjoy that childish bullshit. Then you accuse me of "closing my eyes" based on nothing more than not accepting the OCT. Your "incontrovertible" claim is super retarded considering the amount of evidence that casts doubt on the OCT. Your projection accusation is more proof of your stale mind as you simply repeat what you believe to be trendy. Now fool yourself into being original and use the neg rep button and lie some more. Worthless bitch.

I don't neg-rep unless someone negs me first. But nice to see that you fear da mighty rep!

You may continue with your projection now...

Which is why I respond to your lame attempts to do...well...nobody knows what your vaporous point is and you, like a real whacko, won't say what it is you're trying to illustrate or point out or, well, anything.

I have 100% full faith in the correctness of the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points.

I have 0 faith in anything that contradicts that report on the major points. Why? Because it makes perfect sense. You're posts make no sense whatsoever in terms of the overall events of the morning. You need to account for all events if you're going to play the conspiracy card. You say you're not playing it but the difference is pure semantics and bullshit which are the only commodities that which you have an abundance.

Again, if you have proof, bring it to the eyes of justice and let it go from there. The Government gets sued everyday from removing the 10 Commandments from a town square to police brutality to grazing rights, to equal rights legislation. C'mon you can do it (snicker).

The fact that you won't put your "proof" or your story or your "experts" to any scrutiny indicates that you have no faith in them. Which is a marvelous reason to shut the fuck up about right now. You won't of course; you'll come back with some sort of hair-splitting gibberish excuse about why nobody has ever brought anything forward or how you're not really looking for justice blah blah blah.

Do you get paid to whine? Do you get a bonus when you try to make yourself look as insecure as possible? You dumb punk there are many FOIA lawsuits against the government.

So by that statement, you're stating you DONT have information? Yet you post as if you do. Hmmm. Time to drop the fries punk. Or, at this time of the morning, its probably french toast sticks and hashbrowns; right?

LOL.

I don't neg-rep unless someone negs me first. But nice to see that you fear da mighty rep!

Fear it? ROTFL! I'm simply pointing out how little useless bitches like yourself use it and the thanks button as if they are some type of tool of power. I've also never neg repped you or anyone else so in addition to being a punk you want to also be proven as a liar. Since I've never negged you your above claim is a flat out lie since you negged me in the "I keep asking thread." Now dance bitch!

So by that statement, you're stating you DONT have information? Yet you post as if you do. Hmmm. Time to drop the fries punk. Or, at this time of the morning, its probably french toast sticks and hashbrowns; right?

Goodness you're a dumb one. I pointed out there have been and currently are several lawsuits against the government regarding 9/11. Even the fucking airlines sued....and this was after the bush admin helped them out by offering extortion to victims families. You also keep try to hint at what I do for work....I don't give a fuck if you ***** think I mop port-a-potties. That's just more of your deflection bullshit and an attempt to fool yourself into believing you are definitely brighter. Grow the fuck up.

Goodness you're a dumb one. I pointed out there have been and currently are several lawsuits against the government regarding 9/11. Even the fucking airlines sued....and this was after the bush admin helped them out by offering extortion to victims families. You also keep try to hint at what I do for work....I don't give a fuck if you ***** think I mop port-a-potties. That's just more of your deflection bullshit and an attempt to fool yourself into believing you are definitely brighter. Grow the fuck up.

Believe me
Nobody is delusional enough to think that you're smarter than a gnat. You are not only an idiot, you're especially fucked in the head because any and all attempts to nudge you toward stating what you think happened have been futile. You, like all conspiracy whackos, understand that the moment you take a stand and say anything happened for sure...you have to defend it. You don't know much but you know you really can't defend shit so you don't say anything. When the questioning gets tough, you start another thread complaining about your treatment on the last thread.

I give you about 2 more months and you'll move on to another whacko messageboard and start schilling for support there.

But in the spirit of the OP,

Here is the title of this thread that you started:

Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

Are we going to argue about that? I hope not. Its your words dipshit.

Okay...so there is the question. Can "we" provide positive evidence Flight 77 was hijacked?

A flight attendant on UAL Flight 77, Renee May, called her mother in Las Vegas NV to ask her to report that her plane was hijacked. They did so.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Whether or not you feel phones worked on this flight; how in the fuck does a flight attendant's parents call American Airlines and tell them that their daughter's flight has been hijacked...WITHOUT BEING NOTIFIED OF A HIJACKING?????????????????????????

So either her parents are clairvoyant and just channeled their daughter on that very moment in time and called AA with that hunch or they were notified about a hijacking by their daughter....agreed?

So was the call from Ms. May authentic? Well, shit, the call was to her parents in Las Vegas; not her fiancee. Perhaps you could and would concoct some whackjob theory about how a fiancee would be willing to cover up the death of his bride-to-be but can you honestly sit there and try to say that a mother will do that to her own child?

So, yes, there is proof from someone who was there that the hijacking of Flight 77 took place.

You now have permission to act like a damn fool; you don't need my permission since we all know you're going to do it anyway. Keep an eye on the drive-thru dumbfuck.

Fear it? ROTFL! I'm simply pointing out how little useless bitches like yourself use it and the thanks button as if they are some type of tool of power. I've also never neg repped you or anyone else so in addition to being a punk you want to also be proven as a liar. Since I've never negged you your above claim is a flat out lie since you negged me in the "I keep asking thread." Now dance bitch!

Wow.

People using the thanks button really gets under your skin, doesn't it?

Just how thin is your skin anyway?

Forum List

Back