Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

I don't neg-rep unless someone negs me first. But nice to see that you fear da mighty rep!

You may continue with your projection now...

Fear it? ROTFL! I'm simply pointing out how little useless bitches like yourself use it and the thanks button as if they are some type of tool of power. I've also never neg repped you or anyone else so in addition to being a punk you want to also be proven as a liar. Since I've never negged you your above claim is a flat out lie since you negged me in the "I keep asking thread." Now dance bitch!

Wow.

People using the thanks button really gets under your skin, doesn't it?

Just how thin is your skin anyway?
its got to be pretty thin

I don't neg-rep unless someone negs me first. But nice to see that you fear da mighty rep!

Fear it? ROTFL! I'm simply pointing out how little useless bitches like yourself use it and the thanks button as if they are some type of tool of power. I've also never neg repped you or anyone else so in addition to being a punk you want to also be proven as a liar. Since I've never negged you your above claim is a flat out lie since you negged me in the "I keep asking thread." Now dance bitch!

Wow.

People using the thanks button really gets under your skin, doesn't it?

Just how thin is your skin anyway?

Good job completely ignoring the fact you lied. Don't worry that is exactly what was expected.

So by that statement, you're stating you DONT have information? Yet you post as if you do. Hmmm. Time to drop the fries punk. Or, at this time of the morning, its probably french toast sticks and hashbrowns; right?

Goodness you're a dumb one. I pointed out there have been and currently are several lawsuits against the government regarding 9/11. Even the fucking airlines sued....and this was after the bush admin helped them out by offering extortion to victims families. You also keep try to hint at what I do for work....I don't give a fuck if you ***** think I mop port-a-potties. That's just more of your deflection bullshit and an attempt to fool yourself into believing you are definitely brighter. Grow the fuck up.

Believe me
Nobody is delusional enough to think that you're smarter than a gnat. You are not only an idiot, you're especially fucked in the head because any and all attempts to nudge you toward stating what you think happened have been futile. You, like all conspiracy whackos, understand that the moment you take a stand and say anything happened for sure...you have to defend it. You don't know much but you know you really can't defend shit so you don't say anything. When the questioning gets tough, you start another thread complaining about your treatment on the last thread.

I give you about 2 more months and you'll move on to another whacko messageboard and start schilling for support there.

But in the spirit of the OP,

Here is the title of this thread that you started:

Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

Are we going to argue about that? I hope not. Its your words dipshit.

Okay...so there is the question. Can "we" provide positive evidence Flight 77 was hijacked?

A flight attendant on UAL Flight 77, Renee May, called her mother in Las Vegas NV to ask her to report that her plane was hijacked. They did so.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Whether or not you feel phones worked on this flight; how in the fuck does a flight attendant's parents call American Airlines and tell them that their daughter's flight has been hijacked...WITHOUT BEING NOTIFIED OF A HIJACKING?????????????????????????

So either her parents are clairvoyant and just channeled their daughter on that very moment in time and called AA with that hunch or they were notified about a hijacking by their daughter....agreed?

So was the call from Ms. May authentic? Well, shit, the call was to her parents in Las Vegas; not her fiancee. Perhaps you could and would concoct some whackjob theory about how a fiancee would be willing to cover up the death of his bride-to-be but can you honestly sit there and try to say that a mother will do that to her own child?

So, yes, there is proof from someone who was there that the hijacking of Flight 77 took place.

You now have permission to act like a damn fool; you don't need my permission since we all know you're going to do it anyway. Keep an eye on the drive-thru dumbfuck.

I got through the first couple lines and stopped reading. You stupid ***** actually believe you are insulting someone by whining that they haven't "taken a stand." Wtf is wrong with you? Do you not realize it is NORMAL to not make claims you cannot support. But you fucks are actually pissed when someone does that. Hahahahah.....I have taken a stand but the problem is you children live in a bipolar world, probably due to a lack of intelligence or an over abundance of insecurities that dampen your actual abilities. You hate it that I am honest. You hate it when you cannot completely control the discourse. You hate it when anyone shows you the world is much bigger than the "Bush admin was right!" or "they're conspiracy nutjobs!" There are more than two options dumb fucks.

i asked that moron what he meant, he never answered
i assume it means something to the effect of "Official Conspiracy Theory Agent"

He/she never answers anything.

And wonders why we think he/she is a moron.

Whiner.

Oh, I am the one that is whining?

How many pejoratives have you thrown out in this thread?

You're participation on this board can basically be described as a adolescent temper-tantrum.

There is a wealth of OCTA hypocrisy and stupidity on display. It's like rubber necking a bad car wreck.....you know there is nothing good to see but you still can't look away.

Waaah! Waah! Stupid OCTAs won't just accept my wild eyed theories! Waaah! Waaah! They are such a bunch of morons! Waah! Waah!

Nice! More lying. Where have I stated any theories?

More semantics from you.

Just how chickenshit are you?

Yes you whine like little mother fucking ***** who are volunteering to be in Jonestown Part 2. You accept what the government told you because you don't give a shit about what it means to be a Citizen. Look at how many posts are given "thanks" when it's nothing but name calling. You actually enjoy that childish bullshit. Then you accuse me of "closing my eyes" based on nothing more than not accepting the OCT. Your "incontrovertible" claim is super retarded considering the amount of evidence that casts doubt on the OCT. Your projection accusation is more proof of your stale mind as you simply repeat what you believe to be trendy. Now fool yourself into being original and use the neg rep button and lie some more. Worthless bitch.

Perhaps if you made a definitive statement, backed it up with some evidence, and then defended it, you know, like a real persuasive argument; you wouldn't be treated as the simpleton we all believe you to be.

Got-DAMN you project like a muthafucka.

We accept the overwhelming and incontrovertible mountain of evidence. You don't. And WE invent things?

You get called on your bullshit and start throw ad-homs that have about as much effect as kids snap-popper, and WE whine?

LOL.

Yes you whine like little mother fucking ***** who are volunteering to be in Jonestown Part 2. You accept what the government told you because you don't give a shit about what it means to be a Citizen. Look at how many posts are given "thanks" when it's nothing but name calling. You actually enjoy that childish bullshit. Then you accuse me of "closing my eyes" based on nothing more than not accepting the OCT. Your "incontrovertible" claim is super retarded considering the amount of evidence that casts doubt on the OCT. Your projection accusation is more proof of your stale mind as you simply repeat what you believe to be trendy. Now fool yourself into being original and use the neg rep button and lie some more. Worthless bitch.

Don't sweat that. CL likes to claim other people neg repped him when they did not. He made the same vague accusation against me.

I've never neg repped him, and when I pressed him/her on it, they had to admit they were speaking in generalities.

Don't sweat that. CL likes to claim other people neg repped him when they did not. He made the same vague accusation against me.

I've never neg repped him, and when I pressed him/her on it, they had to admit they were speaking in generalities.
i HAVE neg repped him
and i will again
its a peer review system
if you only neg rep those that neg you, it kinda defeats the purpose

IMHO anyway

i HAVE neg repped him
and i will again
its a peer review system

IMHO anyway

A matter of personal preference, I suppose. I've neg-repped few people on here. I don't even think I've neg repped any of the people on here from previous boards that I but heads with.

I basically have neg repped a handful of people for blatantly racist posts. Most of the people I NR are banned w/in 24 hours.

I have never NR'd CurveLight, though he/she tried to claim I did.

I would be glad to neg rep him/her/it. But it just wouldn't be right while he/she/it is on ignore.

I would be glad to neg rep him/her/it. But it just wouldn't be right while he/she/it is on ignore.
i suppose i could put these morons on ignore, but i find it more fun to just insult them
:D

i suppose i could put these morons on ignore, but i find it more fun to just insult them
:D

I'll take it back off ignore next year.

You dimwitted diaper lover. I've never said you neg repped me.

Perhaps if you made a definitive statement, backed it up with some evidence, and then defended it, you know, like a real persuasive argument; you wouldn't be treated as the simpleton we all believe you to be.

Lol.....like I said....you punks are pissed I won't let you tell me what to think, believe, or claim. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a simpleton or not. Your personal opinion of me is ridiculously meaningless.

Lol.....like I said....you punks are pissed I won't let you tell me what to think, believe, or claim. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a simpleton or not. Your personal opinion of me is ridiculously meaningless.
no one is trying to tell you what to think, moron
we already know thought is beyond your capabilities

i HAVE neg repped him
and i will again
its a peer review system

IMHO anyway

90% of your actions are nothing but whining like a worthless shitcup.

No, douchebag, we don't want to tell you what to think. We want you to tell us what you think.

If our opinion of you is so meaningless, why do you keep coming back for more abuse?

You dimwitted diaper lover. I've never said you neg repped me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1778147-post36.html

Of course the exchange after that was classic Curvelight semantic bullshit.

Instead of repeatedly posting I'm on your iggy list why not put it in your sig you fucking spineless ****.

i HAVE neg repped him
and i will again
its a peer review system

IMHO anyway

90% of your actions are nothing but whining like a worthless shitcup.
projection from a moronic troofer

Forum List

Back