Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

We are to believe that the Commercial pilots of the airplane flew it into the building according to you? Or that it never hit the building, which requires even MORE leaps of ignorance then that the pilots flew it into the building.

Once again which is it? You keep claiming it was never hijacked. SO what happened? Either the pilots flew it into the building or they flew it off to who knows where for who knows why where all the passengers, crew and the plane simply vanished. Further meaning that 136 eye witnesses all lied about what they saw that day.

Come on tell us which it is?

I have not claimed it was not hijacked you fucking jackass. The OP simply asks for positive evidence it was. It's pretty much useless discussing this issue because you pussies constantly put words in other's mouths, ignore evidence that undermines the OCT, and then concoct bizarre fairy tales of "Well it must have been a X error" every time something doesn't support the OCT. You don't give a rat's ass the government has engaged in suppressing evidence for years, the 9E Commission omitted anything that challenged the OCT, and you simply broad brush all those who question the OCT as crazy. In short, you're worthless.

Look, either it was Hijacked or it wasn't. You claim there is no evidence it was hijacked, we keep telling you the evidence is the hole it made when it made contact with the Pentagon. The dead bodies in said building, the absolute proof the plane slammed into the Pentagon.

Which leaves you with several options. IF the plane was not hijacked the pilots flew the plane into the building or the pilots flew the plane off to never never land while a missile plowed into the Pentagon. Both of those options leave you with providing US with evidence either happened.

I can drudge up TONS of physical evidence, eye witness accounts and secondary evidence that CLEARLY provides overwhelming evidence the flight hit the Pentagon. You and your whiney " the door was never opened" and "there was no phone call" do not NEGATE any of the evidence that tell us the plane slammed into the Pentagon.

SO if it was not Hijacked, why were the known terrorists on the plane, why did it slam into the Pentagon and HOW? I repeat, do you have some evidence or any sane reason to suspect the commercial pilots flew the plane into the Pentagon?

Same with flight 93. OVERWHELMING evidence it slammed into the hole in the ground in Pennsylvania. Plane debris, body parts and eye witness accounts. Again if it was not flight 93 how did all the EVIDENCE get there? Who flew the plane off to never never land?

Complete waste of time. Then you bring up 93? I've never said a word about that flight and even admitted I've never studied it....but that doesn't stop you from living in your neatly packaged bipolar world. And I've also never said a cockpit door and the absence of a phone call proves the OCT is false. You are utterly incapable of even the most rudimentary dialogue.

Lol! Wow! Guess shitbag liars like you overcompensate by accusing other people of lying. Here is an example of what lying looks like:

(Edited by Fizz)
"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...vidence-of-octa-ignorance-in-full-flight.html

You're pathetic.

the problem is that you dont understand english. my statement is correct. it was tracked from the time the transponder was turned off. if you wish to dispute that please provide proof of your accusations, jackass!!! :cuckoo:

Lol....little whiny bitch. You failed to support your claim, even with LYING and ignore the fact the CR states 77 flew UNDETECTED for 36 minutes. You just helped demonstrate what I pointed out in my last post. Go change your tampon.

hey jackass, it was tracked the entire time. you claim it wasnt so SHOW PROOF!! a controller not recognizing which radar blip is 77 in the confusion of what was happening on 9/11 doesnt mean we dont now know where it was the entire time.

you are fucking waste of carbon.

the problem is that you dont understand english. my statement is correct. it was tracked from the time the transponder was turned off. if you wish to dispute that please provide proof of your accusations, jackass!!! :cuckoo:

Lol....little whiny bitch. You failed to support your claim, even with LYING and ignore the fact the CR states 77 flew UNDETECTED for 36 minutes. You just helped demonstrate what I pointed out in my last post. Go change your tampon.

hey jackass, it was tracked the entire time. you claim it wasnt so SHOW PROOF!! a controller not recognizing which radar blip is 77 in the confusion of what was happening on 9/11 doesnt mean we dont now know where it was the entire time.

you are fucking waste of carbon.

Wow. Your lying knows no boundaries. Now you're trying to claim "a controller" couldn't recognize
which blip was 77? There were NO FUCKING BLIPS for 36 minutes. You're trying to act like there were live blips of the flight all along but I was only "a controller" didn't know "which blip" was 77? You deserve to have your nose broken. At least twice.

The CR point blank states it flew UNDETECTED for 36........never mind. You're too much of a pathetic coward lying **** to admit anything. The fact you shit bags can't even pretend to be honest is evidence in itself the OCT is not accurate. Hell, you even ignore the FBI evidence.....you know what it is. Have the last word here too you fucking waste.

Complete waste of time. Then you bring up 93? I've never said a word about that flight and even admitted I've never studied it....but that doesn't stop you from living in your neatly packaged bipolar world. And I've also never said a cockpit door and the absence of a phone call proves the OCT is false. You are utterly incapable of even the most rudimentary dialogue.

No, RGS is dead right. You want to keep bringing up disputable minutia about flight data recorders and doors but avoid the overwhelming events. You are deflecting from the very obvious, and refuse to answer the central issue.

oh please tell toto whats the central issue ?

That a plane hit the Pentagon.

Arguing about how long the flight data recorder can go or whether a door was opened while ignoring whether or not there was a plane that hit the Pentagon is pointless, unless you are making the argument that the pilots flew the plane into the building.

Last edited:
That's it. Very clear and very simple. While looking for positive evidence of a hijacking I have not been able to find anything conclusive. Here are some facts we are aware of:

The xponder was turned off around 8:50am and air traffic controllers lost the plane. For those who are unaware, turning a xponder off does not magically transform a plane into a stealth aircraft. (If it does, the Air Force owes the American public am explanation for the billions spent on "stealth technology.")

Flight 77 went missing and there was never confirmation it reappeared on radar. The CR (commission report) has a suspected flight path with dotted lines between the early mid west and the Pentagon. They claim that is the path but there has never been confirmation. The obvious question is how was it possible for a 757 to fly in US airspace undetected? We kind of have every square inch of our airspace under surveillance from a multitude of civilian and military radars not to mention satellites.

Norman Mineta has testified he was a witness to a conversation between Cheney and a soldier in the PEOC that occurred during the approach of an aircraft to the Pentagon. That was about 9:25 which corresponds with the tracking of the aircraft that hit the Pentagon at 9:37. For all you CR junkies, you know Mineta's testimony was stricken because the CR claimed Cheney didn't arrive in the PEOC until 9:58am. Unfortunately, the CR lacks evidence and there are many sources that contradict this claim. (That is a side issue from our purpose here and now.)

The CVR provided absolutely no information.

The FDR definitely has not proven a hijack had taken place.

One of the earliest items used was the claim by Ted Olson that his wife called him twice and informed him of the hijacking. That claim has long been the center of evidence but now we know he never spoke to his wife. In ZM's trial the FBI provided their evidence of communications between everyone on 77 to the rest of the world. There is a single call attributed to Barbara Olson that lasted "zero seconds." That means Ted never spoke to his wife even though he went on the networks to claim he had first hand evidence of a hijacking and he obtained that info from two phone calls his wife made. Years later, many still wrongly believe those calls are legit. Aside from the FBI evidence there are also other factors, including how Olson himself kept changing his claim. First he said she used a cell phone, then someone pointed out it was a collect call to the DOJ so it must have been an airphone. Then someone pointed out you can't make a collect call from an airphone. Then someone pointed out Flt 77 didn't have airphones. So Ted reverts back to his cell phone claim, that was once again proven false. This link exhaustively checks out the info but the clincher is the FBI's evidence at ZM's trial showing Ted never spoke to Barbara. Why did he lie?
An Analysis of New Evidence...

Another key piece missing is the hijackers were never confirmed by DNA. The FBI knew where they lived and even spoke with Hanjour's family so OCTAs
cannot dismiss the lack of DNA confirmation on the basis there was no way a comparison could have been made. Just as family members provided DNA for passenger/victim matches the FBI had the DNA to provide a match for the hijackers but it was never done.

I suspect OCTAs will refer to two items in haste: flight manifest and airport pics. The only problem there is Hanjour's name was not on the earliest manifest released and the importance there is he is the only one to have been attributed to being hijacker trained pilot on 77. The pics are fuzzy and photoshop makes them suspect.

In summary, it appears there is no positive evidence 77 was hijacked and I'm fully confident OCTAs
brave enough to respond will help solidify this by pointing to assumptions and screaming "How did the place get there?!?" Logically, that is an assumption of proof, not positive evidence it happened the way we are told. So if there is any positive evidence, what is it?

A phone call from the plane to a woman's parents told the parents to contact American Airlines to report the hijacking. The parents called American Airlines.

CHECK MATE BITCH

You're sooper fucking stupid. I have always said I don't know what happened that day. Anybody who doesn't simply accept the OCT is a troofer by default you ass sucking idiot.
i already told you what happened that day. so you already know. saying you dont know is a lie.:cuckoo:

Lol! Wow! Guess shitbag liars like you overcompensate by accusing other people of lying. Here is an example of what lying looks like:

(Edited by Fizz)
"FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."

You straight up lied by cutting off the first part of the sentence. Here is the full sentence:

"Radar reconstructions performed after 9/11 reveal that FAA radar equipment tracked the flight from the moment its transponder was turned off at 8:56."
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...vidence-of-octa-ignorance-in-full-flight.html

You're pathetic.
what he said was 100% correct, it is YOU that is pathetic

not only can he not have thoughts of his own..... he needs to show the thoughts of others in youtube videos.... he cant even insult on his own. he needs a youtube video for that too..

fucking pathetic.

a youtube can speak a thousand words ..gay tony

not an original thought in your head, eh?:cuckoo:

you're just a sheep.

BAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Posterchild for what too much XBOX and time on your hands will do to you; eots is.
If we agreed on 9/11, I would probably have to seriously re-examine everything since only pondscum lodges any complaint in which he agrees with.

You're sooper fucking stupid. I have always said I don't know what happened that day. Anybody who doesn't simply accept the OCT is a troofer by default you ass sucking idiot.

No one knows knows 100% of the truth.

Most people feel the answers given, the 90% solution, are adequate.

Those that demand a new investigation believe their was a nefarious plot afoot. Hence, that is why you refer to the 9-11 report as the "official conspiracy theory".

I have no clue why you won't embrace yourself as a "truther". Whether you continue to play this game or not is irrelevant to us. We've all got you pegged.

No, RGS is dead right. You want to keep bringing up disputable minutia about flight data recorders and doors but avoid the overwhelming events. You are deflecting from the very obvious, and refuse to answer the central issue.

All while flirting with "truther" talking points while continually insisting that we are putting words in their mouth.

The whole dance is lame. I have more respect for the truthers that will just state what they believe, even if I think it's crazy. At least they don't hide behind semantics.

No one knows knows 100% of the truth.

Most people feel the answers given, the 90% solution, are adequate.

Those that demand a new investigation believe their was a nefarious plot afoot. Hence, that is why you refer to the 9-11 report as the "official conspiracy theory".

I have no clue why you won't embrace yourself as a "truther". Whether you continue to play this game or not is irrelevant to us. We've all got you pegged.

Holy shit you're a used tampon sucking cow ass licking genius. How many times have I already pointed out I am a truther? See, that doesnt satisfy turd lickers like you because you want to feel vindicated for your bullshit mind reading failures. That's why a dumbfuck like you will quote me saying iam a troofer and completely miss that just to keep on your whiny we got you pegged parade. You stupid fucking pussy. I had the same position the entire time. What pisses you little ***** off the most is you can't address the facts. Thus, you call people crazy and such...anything to avoid honesty. But nope. Little crybabies like yourself want to get on a fucking soap box and preach about while you don't even know what you have said.

Then you claim those who demand a new investigation do so because they believe there was a "nefarious plot afoot." You worthless fucking piss drinking hypocrite. I say it is the Official Conspiracy Theory because that is exactly what it is. If you cared more about honesty than perception you would have grasped that long ago. Let's look at how much of a hypocrite piece of shit you are.

You just claimed:

"Those that demand a new investigation believe their was a nefarious plot afoot."

Don't even think about trying to weasel out of it by saying you didn't mean "all." That is exactly what you meant. "Those who..." is an exclusive claim. Dumbasses like you are exactly why I started that thread on NYCCAN to expose your cowardice. Here you claim those who demand a new investigation do so because they believe in some "nefarious plot."

From the FAQ of NYYCAN:

Q: "Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?"

A: "The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Read that again you fucking jakass. They demand a new full investigation so you just accused all of those victims families and first responders of believing in a "nefarious plot." If there were any part of the OCT they accept without question they wouldn't demand a new investigation with "zero assumptions."

Now dance bitch!

Forum List

Back