Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

Don't sweat that. CL likes to claim other people neg repped him when they did not. He made the same vague accusation against me.

I've never neg repped him, and when I pressed him/her on it, they had to admit they were speaking in generalities.

You dimwitted diaper lover. I've never said you neg repped me.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1778147-post36.html

Of course the exchange after that was classic Curvelight semantic bullshit.

Wow you're fucking idiocy is marvelous. I didn't state you neg repped me. I said drop more childish one liners with the rep button. Meaning, instead of doing it only on threads, do it also with the rep button.

i HAVE neg repped him
and i will again
its a peer review system
if you only neg rep those that neg you, it kinda defeats the purpose

IMHO anyway

90% of your actions are nothing but whining like a worthless shitcup.
projection from a moronic troofer

Lol.....you do stupid one liners way more than anyone else. It's not projection when the evidence is abundant but hey, guess you need anything you can get...

Wow you're fucking idiocy is marvelous. I didn't state you neg repped me. I said drop more childish one liners with the rep button. Meaning, instead of doing it only on threads, do it also with the rep button.

Well, I appreciate your willingness to finally explain what you meant about something. Even if it was trivial.

You really don't care about rep at all do you? You just spend a significant amount of time whining about it.

Perhaps if you made a definitive statement, backed it up with some evidence, and then defended it, you know, like a real persuasive argument; you wouldn't be treated as the simpleton we all believe you to be.

Lol.....like I said....you punks are pissed I won't let you tell me what to think, believe, or claim. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a simpleton or not. Your personal opinion of me is ridiculously meaningless.

No, douchebag, we don't want to tell you what to think. We want you to tell us what you think.

If our opinion of you is so meaningless, why do you keep coming back for more abuse?

You're such a shitty liar. How many times have you alone accused me of thinking something I have not stated? 5? 10?

As for why I'm still around...I've been compiling a list of posts from OCTAs who make factually wrong claims about the OCT. It isn't simply the quantity that is amazing, but the significance of the claims themselves.

Don't sweat that. CL likes to claim other people neg repped him when they did not. He made the same vague accusation against me.

I've never neg repped him, and when I pressed him/her on it, they had to admit they were speaking in generalities.

Yep he/she/it definitely implied that you negged him/her/it.

Well, I appreciate your willingness to finally explain what you meant about something. Even if it was trivial.

You really don't care about rep at all do you? You just spend a significant amount of time whining about it.

I pointed out the neg rep and thanks use as evidence of the insecurities in OCTAs. It is the obsession with using those buttons as an attempt to signal quality. This pathology from OCTAs
is easily observable as they have an affinity for the argument ad populum fallacy. Their arguments usually suck in quality so they seeking compensation by quantity.

Yep he/she/it definitely implied that you negged him/her/it.

Stop whining you American hating pussy. For someone who constantly tells everyone I'm being ignored you sure do make a lot of personal references to me. Figures you can't be consistent.

Goodness you're a dumb one. I pointed out there have been and currently are several lawsuits against the government regarding 9/11. Even the fucking airlines sued....and this was after the bush admin helped them out by offering extortion to victims families. You also keep try to hint at what I do for work....I don't give a fuck if you ***** think I mop port-a-potties. That's just more of your deflection bullshit and an attempt to fool yourself into believing you are definitely brighter. Grow the fuck up.

Believe me
Nobody is delusional enough to think that you're smarter than a gnat. You are not only an idiot, you're especially fucked in the head because any and all attempts to nudge you toward stating what you think happened have been futile. You, like all conspiracy whackos, understand that the moment you take a stand and say anything happened for sure...you have to defend it. You don't know much but you know you really can't defend shit so you don't say anything. When the questioning gets tough, you start another thread complaining about your treatment on the last thread.

I give you about 2 more months and you'll move on to another whacko messageboard and start schilling for support there.

But in the spirit of the OP,

Here is the title of this thread that you started:

Are we going to argue about that? I hope not. Its your words dipshit.

Okay...so there is the question. Can "we" provide positive evidence Flight 77 was hijacked?

A flight attendant on UAL Flight 77, Renee May, called her mother in Las Vegas NV to ask her to report that her plane was hijacked. They did so.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Whether or not you feel phones worked on this flight; how in the fuck does a flight attendant's parents call American Airlines and tell them that their daughter's flight has been hijacked...WITHOUT BEING NOTIFIED OF A HIJACKING?????????????????????????

So either her parents are clairvoyant and just channeled their daughter on that very moment in time and called AA with that hunch or they were notified about a hijacking by their daughter....agreed?

So was the call from Ms. May authentic? Well, shit, the call was to her parents in Las Vegas; not her fiancee. Perhaps you could and would concoct some whackjob theory about how a fiancee would be willing to cover up the death of his bride-to-be but can you honestly sit there and try to say that a mother will do that to her own child?

So, yes, there is proof from someone who was there that the hijacking of Flight 77 took place.

You now have permission to act like a damn fool; you don't need my permission since we all know you're going to do it anyway. Keep an eye on the drive-thru dumbfuck.

I got through the first couple lines and stopped reading.

You always run when confronted. Nice job Shirley.:eusa_shhh:

Well, if you act like a conspiracy nutjob, you'll be called a conspiracy nutjob. Plugging your ears or covering your eyes is all you are doing. You can pretend that you didn't read what I wrote all you want kid; the fact that you will not comment means that you've been bitch-slapped...I would say "back to irrelevance" but that would mean you've escaped from your irrelevance which you never have. :lol:

Anyway, in the real world results are all that matters. You have no results so you are a failure.:lol:

I pointed out the neg rep and thanks use as evidence of the insecurities in OCTAs. It is the obsession with using those buttons as an attempt to signal quality. This pathology from OCTAs
is easily observable as they have an affinity for the argument ad populum fallacy. Their arguments usually suck in quality so they seeking compensation by quantity.

I've never "repped" you, postive or negative, period. So if you are going to whine about it, whine to someone else.

You're such a shitty liar. How many times have you alone accused me of thinking something I have not stated? 5? 10?

I am not sure. You like to throw the term "liar" around, even when it's not altogether appropriate.

Why don't you tell me?

As for why I'm still around...I've been compiling a list of posts from OCTAs who make factually wrong claims about the OCT. It isn't simply the quantity that is amazing, but the significance of the claims themselves.

Compiling a list of posts for what purpose? Are going to turn us into the tin foil brigade for reeducation classes?

Believe me
Nobody is delusional enough to think that you're smarter than a gnat. You are not only an idiot, you're especially fucked in the head because any and all attempts to nudge you toward stating what you think happened have been futile. You, like all conspiracy whackos, understand that the moment you take a stand and say anything happened for sure...you have to defend it. You don't know much but you know you really can't defend shit so you don't say anything. When the questioning gets tough, you start another thread complaining about your treatment on the last thread.

I give you about 2 more months and you'll move on to another whacko messageboard and start schilling for support there.

But in the spirit of the OP,

Here is the title of this thread that you started:

Are we going to argue about that? I hope not. Its your words dipshit.

Okay...so there is the question. Can "we" provide positive evidence Flight 77 was hijacked?

A flight attendant on UAL Flight 77, Renee May, called her mother in Las Vegas NV to ask her to report that her plane was hijacked. They did so.

National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

Whether or not you feel phones worked on this flight; how in the fuck does a flight attendant's parents call American Airlines and tell them that their daughter's flight has been hijacked...WITHOUT BEING NOTIFIED OF A HIJACKING?????????????????????????

So either her parents are clairvoyant and just channeled their daughter on that very moment in time and called AA with that hunch or they were notified about a hijacking by their daughter....agreed?

So was the call from Ms. May authentic? Well, shit, the call was to her parents in Las Vegas; not her fiancee. Perhaps you could and would concoct some whackjob theory about how a fiancee would be willing to cover up the death of his bride-to-be but can you honestly sit there and try to say that a mother will do that to her own child?

So, yes, there is proof from someone who was there that the hijacking of Flight 77 took place.

You now have permission to act like a damn fool; you don't need my permission since we all know you're going to do it anyway. Keep an eye on the drive-thru dumbfuck.

I got through the first couple lines and stopped reading.

You always run when confronted. Nice job Shirley.:eusa_shhh:

Well, if you act like a conspiracy nutjob, you'll be called a conspiracy nutjob. Plugging your ears or covering your eyes is all you are doing. You can pretend that you didn't read what I wrote all you want kid; the fact that you will not comment means that you've been bitch-slapped...I would say "back to irrelevance" but that would mean you've escaped from your irrelevance which you never have. :lol:

Anyway, in the real world results are all that matters. You have no results so you are a failure.:lol:

Run? Lol. Start a thread complaining about treatment? Funny again you dildo....I started a thread about your bipolar world about your inability to have a dialogue on the issue and you keep proving it correct. Got anything useful to say?

I've never "repped" you, postive or negative, period. So if you are going to whine about it, whine to someone else.

You fucking whiner....I didn't say you did rep me. Didn't we just get done with that? If you want it explained again re-read the posts on the last page.

I notice you are still to cowardly to answer the poll on this flight. All the other NON OCTA's that have been on have answered it. You to afraid?

Forum List

Back