Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

Holy shit you're a used tampon sucking cow ass licking genius. How many times have I already pointed out I am a truther?

By my count, this thread is the first time. You have been almost obsessive about your attempts to hide your truther motives in the other thread.

See, that doesnt satisfy turd lickers like you because you want to feel vindicated for your bullshit mind reading failures. That's why a dumbfuck like you will quote me saying iam a troofer and completely miss that just to keep on your whiny we got you pegged parade.

You are somewhat correct. We like to know who we are dealing with in these matters so we can make a sanity assessment.

You've repeatedly refused to state your position.

What pisses you little ***** off the most is you can't address the facts. Thus, you call people crazy and such...anything to avoid honesty. But nope. Little crybabies like yourself want to get on a fucking soap box and preach about while you don't even know what you have said.

You are not in the command of facts. Another trait inherent to the conspiracy theorist is the belief that their "theories" are facts.

Sorry, that is not the case.

Then you claim those who demand a new investigation do so because they believe there was a "nefarious plot afoot." You worthless fucking piss drinking hypocrite. I say it is the Official Conspiracy Theory because that is exactly what it is. If you cared more about honesty than perception you would have grasped that long ago. Let's look at how much of a hypocrite piece of shit you are.

If you didn't suspect a nefarious plot, why would you demand a new investigation? As an aside, I do care about honesty. That is why I have been adamant in pointing out your dishonesty. Again, you proved you were a class act when you tried to get people from this board to pick a fight with the families of victims.

As always, if you feel you are being misrepresented, you can merely tell us what you believe.

I won't hold my breath.

What a dumbass. I said long ago in many different threads I don't know what happened. That makes me a troofer. And to think, any number of birth control methods could have prevented your existence thereby reducing the amount of stupidity you spill every day.

This was posted yesterday:

i don't care what worthless ***** think about me.

This was posted this morning:

Go back up yo momma's ass

You're such a retarded failed abortion turd...

You ignorant gomer shit pile.

----------

Does anybody else get the feeling that he posts on his blackberry between "drops" of french fries and onion rings? Dude seems to spend a lot of time posting to people whom he claims he cares nothing about.

There is a wealth of OCTA hypocrisy and stupidity on display. It's like rubber necking a bad car wreck.....you know there is nothing good to see but you still can't look away.

You're the **** that read a link showing planes sunk battleships only to respond and pretend it didn't say it sunk battleships. Who the fuck are you to pretend you have the ability to read anything with accuracy? Go back up yo momma's ass

it was US military TEST you fucking moron!! and even in the test they had to cheat in order to be able to sink it.

Your claim was prior to pearl harbor no planes had ever sunk a battleship. You're so fucking pathetic you use any childish excuse to avoid admitting you were flat out wrong.

The first time battleships were sunk by planes only was in 1921. You're such a bitch loser you whine "it was a test" and "they cheated." Do you see how fucking pathetic that is? None of that changes the fact you made another false claim and the most revealing aspect is even on such a petty issue you refuse to admit you fucked up. If you're tired of getting pwned then don't try to speak about issues you are clearly ignorant about.
William ‘Billy’ Mitchell: An Air Power Visionary » HistoryNet
again, a TEST is not an actual battle
you fail once again

it was US military TEST you fucking moron!! and even in the test they had to cheat in order to be able to sink it.

Your claim was prior to pearl harbor no planes had ever sunk a battleship. You're so fucking pathetic you use any childish excuse to avoid admitting you were flat out wrong.

The first time battleships were sunk by planes only was in 1921. You're such a bitch loser you whine "it was a test" and "they cheated." Do you see how fucking pathetic that is? None of that changes the fact you made another false claim and the most revealing aspect is even on such a petty issue you refuse to admit you fucked up. If you're tired of getting pwned then don't try to speak about issues you are clearly ignorant about.
you fail once again

You stupid fucking loser. Look at the original claim. Look at what you said....what was it? Something like:

December 6, 1941, no planes had ever sunk a battleship.

December 7, 1941, planes sunk battleships for the first time.

You piggyback on Fizz's claim and neither you nor him said anything about being in battle or not.

This is what happened: you read the link I provided and realized you fucked up but instead of admitting it was a false claim you try to change the original claim. That's why you guys are some pathetic bitches. You hate me more than you love honesty. Now dance some more you pathetic fucking ****. And don't forget, my offer to buy you a beer if you ever come to Boston is an open invitation. I would write it off as Charity for helping to feed the mentally handicapped.

you fail once again

You stupid fucking loser. Look at the original claim. Look at what you said....what was it? Something like:

December 6, 1941, no planes had ever sunk a battleship.

December 7, 1941, planes sunk battleships for the first time.

You piggyback on Fizz's claim and neither you nor him said anything about being in battle or not.

This is what happened: you read the link I provided and realized you fucked up but instead of admitting it was a false claim you try to change the original claim. That's why you guys are some pathetic bitches. You hate me more than you love honesty. Now dance some more you pathetic fucking ****. And don't forget, my offer to buy you a beer if you ever come to Boston is an open invitation. I would write it off as Charity for helping to feed the mentally handicapped.
you are too fucking stupid for words
grow a brain asswipe

There is OVERWHELMING evidence Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. The aircraft remains, the human remains, the artifacts from the flight and its passengers and crew.

Leaving the simple concept that either it was hijacked or the commercial pilots flew it into the building.

There is OVERWHELMING evidence Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon. The aircraft remains, the human remains, the artifacts from the flight and its passengers and crew.

Leaving the simple concept that either it was hijacked or the commercial pilots flew it into the building.

Well, since there were verifiable phone conversations from the plane claiming it was hijacked, That's good enough for me. And I don't care about the pretty little chart that bent light tries to use from the Moussui court case. There were other calls besides the Olsen calls.

There is a wealth of OCTA hypocrisy and stupidity on display. It's like rubber necking a bad car wreck.....you know there is nothing good to see but you still can't look away.

Waaah! Waah! Stupid OCTAs won't just accept my wild eyed theories! Waaah! Waaah! They are such a bunch of morons! Waah! Waah!
of course anyone that doesnt accept his bullshit is an OCTA

Waaah! Waah! Stupid OCTAs won't just accept my wild eyed theories! Waaah! Waaah! They are such a bunch of morons! Waah! Waah!
of course anyone that doesnt accept his bullshit is an OCTA

Of course.

"In the absence of proof. Label."

What a dumbass. I said long ago in many different threads I don't know what happened. That makes me a troofer. And to think, any number of birth control methods could have prevented your existence thereby reducing the amount of stupidity you spill every day.
i told you what happened. you cant claim you dont know anymore because you were informed.

now you have any evidence that terrorists didnt hijack 4 planes and i am lying?

didnt think so.....

i told you what happened. you cant claim you dont know anymore because you were informed.

didnt think so.....

If you weren't an OCTA, you would be able to see the truth.....

didnt think so.....

:lol:

i have to admit thought, being called an "OCTA" is slightly more advanced that the "Bush dupe" they used to say

Last edited:

didnt think so.....

i have to admit thought, being called an "OCTA" is slightly more advanced that the "Bush dupe" they used to say

I have to admit I didn't know what the fuck OCT/OCTA meant when it was first tossed around here by the toss-offs.

They have created an alternate language to go with their alternate world.

I have to admit I didn't know what the fuck OCT/OCTA meant when it was first tossed around here by the toss-offs.

i asked that moron what he meant, he never answered
i assume it means something to the effect of "Official Conspiracy Theory Agent"

He said somewhere that it stands for "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist"

I just call him wacko.

He/she never answers anything.

And wonders why we think he/she is a moron.

He said somewhere that it stands for "Official Conspiracy Theory Apologist"

I just call him wacko.
either would be fucking moronic, but can we really expect more from them?

This was posted yesterday:

i don't care what worthless ***** think about me.

This was posted this morning:

You ignorant gomer shit pile.

----------

Does anybody else get the feeling that he posts on his blackberry between "drops" of french fries and onion rings? Dude seems to spend a lot of time posting to people whom he claims he cares nothing about.

Which is why I respond to your lame attempts to do...well...nobody knows what your vaporous point is and you, like a real whacko, won't say what it is you're trying to illustrate or point out or, well, anything.

I have 100% full faith in the correctness of the 9/11 Commission Report on the major points.

I have 0 faith in anything that contradicts that report on the major points. Why? Because it makes perfect sense. You're posts make no sense whatsoever in terms of the overall events of the morning. You need to account for all events if you're going to play the conspiracy card. You say you're not playing it but the difference is pure semantics and bullshit which are the only commodities that which you have an abundance.

Again, if you have proof, bring it to the eyes of justice and let it go from there. The Government gets sued everyday from removing the 10 Commandments from a town square to police brutality to grazing rights, to equal rights legislation. C'mon you can do it (snicker).

The fact that you won't put your "proof" or your story or your "experts" to any scrutiny indicates that you have no faith in them. Which is a marvelous reason to shut the fuck up about right now. You won't of course; you'll come back with some sort of hair-splitting gibberish excuse about why nobody has ever brought anything forward or how you're not really looking for justice blah blah blah.

All in all, 8 years; and you got zippo.

Forum List

Back