Can ideas be evil?

Waking "reality" and "dreams" are similar. Both are sensory experiences that seem "real" until we go to sleep or awaken.

Then stop doing it Buford. Stop lying.

You stop lying. You lied just a short time ago when you said you would answer my question if I answered yours. I asked first, but I deferred to you because I'm polite. Then you said you were not going to answer me because you had no respect for me.

You lied.

I am saving this, Burford, for the next time you lie.

He lies all the time. He's continually telling me I've said things that I haven't said. Example, "Mohammed is my hero".

That's only ONE of his lies.

You lied and you will not admit you lied.

Link.

I didn't lie. I changed my mind, due to the circumstances that I needed to recover from the insult of you calling Buddhism a cult. I wisely stepped back. I would be happy to answer your question now.

Last edited:
He lies all the time. He's continually telling me I've said things that I haven't said. Example, "Mohammed is my hero".

That's only ONE of his lies.

You lied and you will not admit you lied.

Link.

I didn't lie. I changed my mind, due to the circumstances that I needed to recover from the insult of you calling Buddhism a cult. I wisely stepped back. I would be happy to answer your question now.

You said you would answer my question and you didn't. That is a lie. Stop lying.

While I'm not a libertarian, I would not agree that libertarianism is evil. I would agree, however, that communism is evil.

The first allows for the oppression of people through a society of equals.

The other allows the oppression of people through a cadre of comrades.

how does libertarianism allow for any oppression?

How does it not, ipso facto? Justice comes through the laws of a democratic republic of We the People dedicated to social justice. Libertarians claim their philosophy to be valueless, but such is not the case. The value is the strong oppress the weak.

I don't need to lie to beat you pissants.

Why are you trying to beat anyone? We may all disagree about things, but that doesnt make us enemies.

I don't mind disagreements. I do mind deliberate lies and deliberate distortions of Scripture. If you twist Scripture, you are my enemy.

You are not an authority on scripture, son. Tend to God's illumination of your personal conscience and let others abide.

The first allows for the oppression of people through a society of equals.

The other allows the oppression of people through a cadre of comrades.

How does it not, ipso facto? Justice comes through the laws of a democratic republic of We the People dedicated to social justice. Libertarians claim their philosophy to be valueless, but such is not the case. The value is the strong oppress the weak.

You gave yourself away with ......"social justice". Rev. Wright is a promoter of "social justice". This explains your deliberate attempts to twist scripture to say something it doesn't say.

Why are you trying to beat anyone? We may all disagree about things, but that doesnt make us enemies.

I don't mind disagreements. I do mind deliberate lies and deliberate distortions of Scripture. If you twist Scripture, you are my enemy.

You are not an authority on scripture, son. Tend to God's illumination of your personal conscience and let others abide.

Likewise, son. Anytime you're ready.

Last edited:

You gave yourself away with ......"social justice". Rev. Wright is a promoter of "social justice". This explains your deliberate attempts to twist scripture to say something it doesn't say.

Jake's an anti-Christian lunatic, and a liar to boot.

Don't take him seriously, nobody does.

Likewise, son.

I agree, my son, we both should do so. So let's do so. But, yes, I am an authority on Scripture, where you are not.

Forum List

Back