*Modern Day Nostradamus: Or Idea Implanter To Islam*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I was reading as I do, and there I was just a few minutes ago reading a piece on Drudgereport.com, and so it was I read, and when reading I saw a story of a man who some eight months before 911 had a book come out to describe a group of muslims highjacking our airplanes and crashing them into buildings.
2. Now, the question should be asked, did he actually see this as a prophetic sign, or did he just implant the idea into the heads of al quada?
3. I wonder if the arabs were reading books back then, that would enable them to be inspired to do this thing?
4. Do you think that some no name muslim fuck, sitting at a hookah pipe while reading this book, in some little hookah shop sipping tea, decided "Hey Lets Do This Thing!"
5. I think its quite possible.
6. Link:‘Modern-day Nostradamus’ warns U.S. of doom

"The son of a Jewish father and a Gentile mother,.... and an evangelical Christian, Rosenberg,..... Rosenberg is a bestselling author with more than 2.5 million copies of his books in print. One of his books – “The Last Jihad’ – put readers in the cockpit of a hijacked jet on a kamikaze mission into an American city. It was written nine months before the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Afterward, U.S. News & World Report described him as a “modern-day Nostradamus.” He also wrote about the U.S. at war in Iraq four months before the war began."

7. I think this guy fucked up, *BIG TIME!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
good writer. Ive enjoyed The twelfth imam and the Tehran Initiative. Not sure Id call him modern day notradamus. He just pays attention.

He's wrong in the article though. As Americans we do have the right to call upon God as Ancient Israel did. We have a national covenant with God as well. There is a reason they call us the "Great Satan".

We just need to invoke the covenant and fulfill our end as our Founders did.

Forum List

Back