Can ideas be evil?

He lies all the time. He's continually telling me I've said things that I haven't said. Example, "Mohammed is my hero".

That's only ONE of his lies.

He must have taken lessons from you then, you're an absolute pro at that! ;)

You should put up or shut up. If you have proof of some "lie" you think I've told then provide it.

Otherwise, quit the cheap shots.

Just knock off the drama. YOU lied to me. You made a deal and then you didn't carry through. Your words mean nothing since you have no integrity or credibility any longer.

I have heard certain LDS try to rewrite scripture as judge only with a righteous anger.

I have heard there are certain people who think you are an intelligent and witty person.

Wrong, period.

And you as well! :lol:

But perhaps we should simply not judge.

Yes, we should discern. Jesus said to judge them by their fruit. The Greek word there means to "discern" and "weigh". When Jesus said "Judge not, lest ye be judged", he was speaking of condemnation. No one can condemn except God. You're confused. There are a few of you who are confused. Sunni, Sky Dancer, Boccea, bluephantom, you,......

Last edited:
That is a JS mistranslation (or rewriting) of the "judge not lest ye be judged" scripture.

That is not heresy, Avatar4321; that is apostasy.

Quantum, take this to heart, please.

Matthew 7
New International Version (NIV)
Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Matthew 7
Judging Others

7 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

main-qimg-2e4835c956236a6bb2eae6f151a5e4b0

Matthew 7
Judging Others

What, exactly, am I supposed to get?

That is a JS mistranslation (or rewriting) of the "judge not lest ye be judged" scripture.

Believing the Apostle John's testimony of Christ's very words is apostasy?

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24)

Christ specifically commands us to judge righteously.

You think God doesn't want us to judge? Then why the heck is an entire book in the Bible named after the Judges God called to Judge Israel??!?

If you want to rip the Matthew verse out of context, that's fine, but please dont expect us to do the same.

Last edited:

You say that like you know what those words mean.

Give it up, JS. We all know you for a liar and a fraud, not to mention an intellectual midget.

All we need is Blue Phantom to appear and engage you in a stimulating conversation about the bible and we'll have a complete arena of idiots to entertain us.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. (John 7:24)

You think God doesn't want us to judge? Then why the heck is an entire book in the Bible named after the Judges God called to Judge Israel??!?

If you want to rip the Matthew verse out of context, that's fine, but please dont expect us to do the same.

:lol: Believe JS's minstranslation is apostasy. That is the verse you are quoting from the JS translation, which is not accepted by any Christian.

You are quoting something that Matthew never wrote, only a charlatan from the 19th century.

:lol: Believe JS's minstranslation is apostasy. That is the verse you are quoting from the JS translation, which is not accepted by any Christian.

You are quoting something that Matthew never wrote, only a charlatan from the 19th century.

Im quoting the Gospel of John in the KJV. The citation was pretty darn specific. I am not sure where you are getting any of your nonsense today.

Which KJV. There will be a link on the web. Give it, please.

Pick one. Look up the reference. Chose any KJV and you will find it. In fact, you can look at any translation of the Bible

NIV "Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

KJV - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

ESV - Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

CEV - Don’t judge by appearances. Judge by what is right.

NASB - Do not judge according to appearance, but [c]judge with righteous judgment.”

I could continue. But there isnt a single version where John doesnt say that Chris commands us to judge correct or righteous judgments.

Which KJV. There will be a link on the web. Give it, please.

Pick one. Look up the reference. Chose any KJV and you will find it. In fact, you can look at any translation of the Bible

NIV "Stop judging by mere appearances, but instead judge correctly.”

KJV - Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

ESV - Do not judge by appearances, but judge with right judgment.”

CEV - Don’t judge by appearances. Judge by what is right.

NASB - Do not judge according to appearance, but [c]judge with righteous judgment.”

I could continue. But there isnt a single version where John doesnt say that Chris commands us to judge correct or righteous judgments.

Jake has a different Bible than anyone else on Earth.

Try the one I gave in #88, not all the variations of John 7:24. You could continue, but Matthew 7:1 clearly sublimates John 7:24 to the earlier first.

Matthew 7
Judging Others

Last edited:
Try the one I gave in #88, not all the variations of John 7:24. You could continue, but Matthew 7:1 clearly sublimates John 7:24 to the earlier first.

Matthew 7
Judging Others

main-qimg-2e4835c956236a6bb2eae6f151a5e4b0

Forum List

Back