Can a Pence Presidency stop the 2018 Big Blue Wave.

The major flaw in that is Democrats don't have anyone who isn't a liar or hasn't been kicked out of Congress for groping women.
Bernie Sanders is too far to the left to win.
So you guys are pretty much at a disadvantage because incumbency is worth at least 10 points
The Democrats' strategy is clear: Make 2018 and 2020 essentially a referendum on Trump and his supporters.

Sure, that's the chickenshit way to win elections, but if they can run candidates who are at least palatable, it could work.

It won't work if the economy continues to improve and policies become the focus. Plus, the left, has the alt-left to deal with. These young millennials are in no mood for the dinosaurs of old and they will do everything in their power to split the left, and expose "old money".

Trump just needs to stick to his campaign promises. If I were him, I would get the tax bill passed and then first thing in 2018 choose the company design for The Wall and start construction. Bush already had the wall passed so he can use the former legal format. If he can't get funding, he can ask Americans to donate money or even volunteer to work in the construction with some free advertising for the companies that help.

Sounds outrageous, but if he pulls out all shots and plays hardball it will send a message to Establishment, "I am going to do what I promised and remind the American people every day that I am doing it on their behalf".

He won't need to drain the swamp then, it will just leak into 1000 little pathways until it is at a low enough level that you wont even need to put on your rubber boots to walk across it.

God Bless America. Get 'er done Trump!
In order for Trump & Co to be successful going forward, he's going to have to hold on to a vast majority of the people who voted for him and gain some new supporters. Given his behaviors, given the proclivities of those who support him, I just don't know how that's done.

But I'm horrible at making political predictions, so I realize anything is possible.

He has to find other states he can flip, those vulnerable and sell them on the virtues of the tax cuts and economic success. When people have jobs and are free, they tend to be happy.
"Freedom" means different things to different people. I don't think Trumpsters know that.
That's the flaw in your argument.
We do......much better than some.

I hope you don't think that Alabama voters didn't take into account the accusations.
This is dirty politics at it's worst.
I refuse to be a part of a political party that has to pull this shit to regain their lost power.

again, isn't this what you guys pulled against Bill Clinton back in the 1990's to regain power?
And they have never admitted that was political. They still insist lying about a bj is a big deal.

Lying about Russia? Nothing burger
Now you're being a hypocrite.
This apparently is about morality yet you claim morality isn't a big deal.
I guess morality for me but not for thee is a big deal, right?

I wouldn't care that Trump forces himself on women if you Republicans didn't care so much that Clinton did it and then after caring so much you elected a guy just like Bill. It's not Trump's behavior I mind so much as yours. You fall for it. This picture says 1000 words.

Look at them sitting along side a rapist. All for political motives no doubt. No one has any proof of Clinton doing anything to these women. But we do have Trump on tape admitting he's a wolf.
Do you honestly believe anyone but Bill Clinton could get away with rape?

Trump can't even drink a diet soda without catching Hell. What makes you think he can get away with rape?

I hope you don't think that Alabama voters didn't take into account the accusations.
I refuse to be a part of a political party that has to pull this shit to regain their lost power.

again, isn't this what you guys pulled against Bill Clinton back in the 1990's to regain power?
And they have never admitted that was political. They still insist lying about a bj is a big deal.

I wouldn't care that Trump forces himself on women if you Republicans didn't care so much that Clinton did it and then after caring so much you elected a guy just like Bill. It's not Trump's behavior I mind so much as yours. You fall for it. This picture says 1000 words.

Look at them sitting along side a rapist. All for political motives no doubt. No one has any proof of Clinton doing anything to these women. But we do have Trump on tape admitting he's a wolf.

Trump has not admitted to doing shit.

Clinton was caught red handed, and the accusations were confirmed at least for two cases.

Trump can't even drink a diet soda without catching Hell. What makes you think he can get away with rape?
IDK
Donald Trump could 'shoot somebody and not lose voters' - CNNPolitics

Clinton was caught red handed, and the accusations were confirmed at least for two cases.

What happened to the Republicans 100 year rule? More like less than a year. LOL.

IDK
I do know.
Of course he was joking.
Hillary has shot people and got away with it. Honest to God truth.
She also has landed under sniper fire, so she's a war hero.

What happened to the Republicans 100 year rule? More like less than a year. LOL.
No.....that was Democrats claiming that....The GOP never claimed that.
You must have been wiffing your arm-pits or something.

IDK
I do know.
Of course he was joking.

Yes, you guys got all you could out of that sniper fire lie. Pretty pathetic for her to make that shit up but I totally understand. When these politicians go around campaigning they embellish. I'm sure she was worried about sniper fire when she went to Kosovo and she later turned that into BEING under sniper fire. She wanted to make it seem like she's been in the trenches. Not a huge lie but it made her look like a liar.

So why don't you care that Trump has told 1000 more lies than Hillary?

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

That's the weird thing about you guys. You don't give a shit that he's a world class liar.

That is totally dishonest.
Trump isn't afraid to say what's on his mind.
He says what most of America is thinking.

What he says is often STUPID, SMALL and IGNORANT.

Now it may be what some Americans ALSO think, but he is the President, not some guy on the street mouthing off.
I think what you want to do is push some crazy idea that a dishonest president who hates America is better than an honest one that loves America.
That's really warped.

Geezus, you are a straight moron.

I'm giving proof positive that Trump has no problem big league lying to you and you are talking about about how distinctly honest he is.

Here, have a read through a few of these when you are not too busy eating Trump's shit:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Donald Trump's file
Lies from a corrupt media, which has had to walk back a number of false reports these last couple of weeks, is not convincing to the well informed.

Politifact is nothing but a couple of liberal hacks living in California.

you are so fucking crazy - these are DIRECT QUOTES FROM DONALD TRUMP HIMSELF.

When he ran for president he was lying his ass off about unemployment, misinforming gullible bumpkins like you. This is what happens to your brain when you believe that ass clown:

DDkqUofXgAALcYJ.jpg

But as soon as he became the president all of a sudden 30-40% unemployment he was claiming during campaign became 4% just about overnight.

Last edited:
2018 is shaping up to be a referendum on the Trump Presidency

Normally, Republicans would be expected to do quite well in this cycle. But if voters use the ballot as a vote for or against Trump...Republicans can be in trouble

If this is true, they only owe it to themselves. McCain, Collins et al, all voting like Democrats. Of course, the Democrats are also not interested in government, surprising since otherwise they LOVE government!

You know establishment Republicans got to be thinking that. The Comrade and Bannon are going to lead the GOP to doom. Bannon is going to Primary the GOP into a minority.
I keep wondering why people who aren't in the Trump administration who were fired or let go somehow are still Trump's people.
Obama kept his criminals in his administration till the end and you folks still refuse to blame Obama for supporting liars and criminals.

I guess when you can't be honest you vote for Democrats.
The greatest tool the left has against the GOP is the honesty of their voters.
Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

Sorry the tide has turned on your agenda and momentum
You are going to look awfully stupid this time next year.

2018 is shaping up to be a referendum on the Trump Presidency

Normally, Republicans would be expected to do quite well in this cycle. But if voters use the ballot as a vote for or against Trump...Republicans can be in trouble

If this is true, they only owe it to themselves. McCain, Collins et al, all voting like Democrats. Of course, the Democrats are also not interested in government, surprising since otherwise they LOVE government!

Republicans are calling the shots. It is up to them to work out the details and make deals within their own caucus
So far, they have failed miserably and as of last night have a smaller majority in the Senate

Democrats are only sitting back in amusement as Republicans demonstrate their inability to govern

IDK
I do know.
Of course he was joking.

Yes, you guys got all you could out of that sniper fire lie. Pretty pathetic for her to make that shit up but I totally understand. When these politicians go around campaigning they embellish. I'm sure she was worried about sniper fire when she went to Kosovo and she later turned that into BEING under sniper fire. She wanted to make it seem like she's been in the trenches. Not a huge lie but it made her look like a liar.

That's the weird thing about you guys. You don't give a shit that he's a world class liar.
I think we've firmly established that HILLARY is a liar.
We also firmly established that Obama is a liar.
Bill Clinton is one, and do is Al Gore.

Elizabeth Warren is too.

The Democrat Party is nothing but liars. According to Obama lying is an extremely valuable tool. It also helps when you have a slobbering ass-kissing press willing to lie for you.

You know establishment Republicans got to be thinking that. The Comrade and Bannon are going to lead the GOP to doom. Bannon is going to Primary the GOP into a minority.
I keep wondering why people who aren't in the Trump administration who were fired or let go somehow are still Trump's people.
Obama kept his criminals in his administration till the end and you folks still refuse to blame Obama for supporting liars and criminals.

I guess when you can't be honest you vote for Democrats.
The greatest tool the left has against the GOP is the honesty of their voters.
Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

Sorry the tide has turned on your agenda and momentum
You are going to look awfully stupid this time next year.
Democrats would take back Congress if they spread out the vote to several months. They can only rig elections in a state or two at a time.

I wonder how many Democrats got thrown under the bus in this campaign to steal a senate seat.
That's what is hilarious about this, the destructive nature of their movement.
They obviously don't care who is destroyed as long as they can regain power.
That to me is a political party that has no soul.
It's like watching Al Qaeda in America.
They simply have no principles.
There simply is no line they won't cross.
Just remember that they're up against a President who is celebrated by his supporters because there are no lines he's afraid to cross, either.

This is ugly everywhere, and the ends of the spectrum just don't care.
He's not some packaged Bullshit artist and compulsive liar like Hillary or Obama.

You dicks want to make this about a referendum on Trump's policies, but really this is a referendum on morality.
The rich turning out to be a bunch of pervs and sexual deviants.
You can't even be honest enough to admit that this is a perfect example of the left using the morality of GOP voters against the GOP.
You only claim that your ideology won.
This is why the moment you lying assholes get back in power you show us exactly why you lost power in the first place.
Select members of the GOP are showing us exactly that, when they refuse to do what they are elected to do.
I'm gonna get lectures on morality from both sides on this.

Poor behaviors beget (or more accurately, provide excuses for) more poor behaviors. They will only be DIFFERENT poor behaviors.

All I see are two ends of the spectrum whining about how bad the other guys are, while ignoring and forgiving the shit their side is doing.

And until we get over ourselves and act like decent adults for a change, this will only get worse. And each end will just blame the other for it.
That's what happens when you straddle a fence.
You get it from both sides.
I think the courageous choice is to pick a side and stick to it.

What I'd like to point out is I have no respect for what I see on either side.
I just know that the GOP, up until now, doesn't want to take my rights away.
That's the only reason I support them.
I don't send them money.
I just vote for any decent candidate they produce.
I voted for Bob Corker.
I'm also glad he's leaving.
Well, I do take incoming from both ends every day here, that's for sure.

What it feels like is that we're children in a cafeteria, and a few are having a big ol' food fight.

While the rest of us, the majority, are just trying to eat our fucking lunch.

People who sit on the fence get their lunch eaten by someone else.

The idea of Pence becoming President before the 2018 elections can only be conjured up from the bottom of a crack pipe.

Besides, I lost all respect for Pence when he hitched his evangelical wagon to The Beast.

Just remember that they're up against a President who is celebrated by his supporters because there are no lines he's afraid to cross, either.

This is ugly everywhere, and the ends of the spectrum just don't care.
He's not some packaged Bullshit artist and compulsive liar like Hillary or Obama.

You dicks want to make this about a referendum on Trump's policies, but really this is a referendum on morality.
The rich turning out to be a bunch of pervs and sexual deviants.
You can't even be honest enough to admit that this is a perfect example of the left using the morality of GOP voters against the GOP.
You only claim that your ideology won.
This is why the moment you lying assholes get back in power you show us exactly why you lost power in the first place.
Select members of the GOP are showing us exactly that, when they refuse to do what they are elected to do.
I'm gonna get lectures on morality from both sides on this.

Poor behaviors beget (or more accurately, provide excuses for) more poor behaviors. They will only be DIFFERENT poor behaviors.

All I see are two ends of the spectrum whining about how bad the other guys are, while ignoring and forgiving the shit their side is doing.

And until we get over ourselves and act like decent adults for a change, this will only get worse. And each end will just blame the other for it.
That's what happens when you straddle a fence.
You get it from both sides.
I think the courageous choice is to pick a side and stick to it.

What I'd like to point out is I have no respect for what I see on either side.
I just know that the GOP, up until now, doesn't want to take my rights away.
That's the only reason I support them.
I don't send them money.
I just vote for any decent candidate they produce.
I voted for Bob Corker.
I'm also glad he's leaving.
Well, I do take incoming from both ends every day here, that's for sure.

What it feels like is that we're children in a cafeteria, and a few are having a big ol' food fight.

While the rest of us, the majority, are just trying to eat our fucking lunch.

People who sit on the fence get their lunch eaten by someone else.
I agree. Lots of greedy people out there.

IDK
I do know.
Of course he was joking.

Elizabeth Warren is too.

The Democrat Party is nothing but liars. According to Obama lying is an extremely valuable tool. It also helps when you have a slobbering ass-kissing press willing to lie for you.

Trump said 21 things that were true. The rest were lies or half truths. Do you care? Nope. Well I don't care about Bill getting a BJ in the oval office.

IDK
I do know.
Of course he was joking.

Elizabeth Warren is too.

Trump said 21 things that were true. The rest were lies or half truths. Do you care? Nope. Well I don't care about Bill getting a BJ in the oval office.

Yet you take this assessment from the very critics that are attacking Trump 24/7/365

You really need to stop reading Democrat hackery and try doing the research yourself.

Forum List

Back