Can a Pence Presidency stop the 2018 Big Blue Wave.

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
You know establishment Republicans got to be thinking that. The Comrade and Bannon are going to lead the GOP to doom. Bannon is going to Primary the GOP into a minority.

You know establishment Republicans got to be thinking that. The Comrade and Bannon are going to lead the GOP to doom. Bannon is going to Primary the GOP into a minority.
I'm guessing these last couple of years have been a fucking nightmare for them, and they can't wake up to end it.

Nothing will change, though. Trump & Co will blame this on the accusations and continue along their merry way, until they're voted out. Then they'll blame that on something else, too.

I thought Putin was going to continue to hack the elections or have you finally let go of that ridiculous idea

I keep wondering why people who aren't in the Trump administration who were fired or let go somehow are still Trump's people.
Obama kept his criminals in his administration till the end and you folks still refuse to blame Obama for supporting liars and criminals.

I guess when you can't be honest you vote for Democrats.
The greatest tool the left has against the GOP is the honesty of their voters.
Everyone knows this.

I keep wondering why people who aren't in the Trump administration who were fired or let go somehow are still Trump's people.
Obama kept his criminals in his administration till the end and you folks still refuse to blame Obama for supporting liars and criminals.

Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

Sorry the tide has turned on your agenda and momentum

I'm guessing these last couple of years have been a fucking nightmare for them, and they can't wake up to end it.

Nothing will change, though. Trump & Co will blame this on the accusations and continue along their merry way, until they're voted out. Then they'll blame that on something else, too.
I hope you don't think that Alabama voters didn't take into account the accusations.
This is dirty politics at it's worst.
I refuse to be a part of a political party that has to pull this shit to regain their lost power.

Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

Not one of you people can be honest enough to admit that a flawed candidate can lose an election, even after yours got her ass kicked in the last one.
This isn't about who wins on the issues.
This is all about how many women you can get to accuse the other guy's candidate.

Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

Not one of you people can be honest enough to admit that a flawed candidate can lose an election, even after yours got her ass kicked in the last one.
This is all about how many women you can get to accuse the other guy's candidate.

You can’t pass one bill because republicans are wrong on the issues.

This was also a vote against trump and his issues.

But trump voters don’t care. He grabs pussies. We got him on tape.

Unlikely.

The problem is, a lot of their voter base are "Branch Trumpidians", they'll pretty much stay in the compound when it's burning down around them.

they impeach Trump, a lot of these people will stay home in 2018 and Democrats will pick up seats

Whether or not they bite the bullet would depend on two things.

1) Where the economy is a year from now. If it starts floundering, they might turn on Trump.

2) If any of the Russia or Sexual Harrassment claims against Trump gain any momentum.

My guess is they will probably take a bath in the midterm regardless of Trump's status, because the incumbent party always does. It's how they salvage things leading up to 2020 that will be telling.

Well, I'm guessing we're going to find a way to get even worse.
I wonder how many Democrats got thrown under the bus in this campaign to steal a senate seat.
That's what is hilarious about this, the destructive nature of their movement.
They obviously don't care who is destroyed as long as they can regain power.
That to me is a political party that has no soul.
It's like watching Al Qaeda in America.
They simply have no principles.
There simply is no line they won't cross.

I hope you don't think that Alabama voters didn't take into account the accusations.
I refuse to be a part of a political party that has to pull this shit to regain their lost power.
Ha ha! Didn’t bush spread the rumor John McCains adopted black kid was his illegitimate child?

I refuse to be a part of a party that would collide with the Russians to win

Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

You'd love to think that.....but this is just about the criminalization of human nature.
If it weren't for sex or race you Democrats wouldn't have any issue to stand on.
You're just too dishonest to admit it.

Ha ha! Didn’t bush spread the rumor John McCains adopted black kid was his illegitimate child?

Isn't Bush and McCain part of the establishment that Trump is fighting against?

Well, I'm guessing we're going to find a way to get even worse.
I wonder how many Democrats got thrown under the bus in this campaign to steal a senate seat.
That's what is hilarious about this, the destructive nature of their movement.
They obviously don't care who is destroyed as long as they can regain power.
That to me is a political party that has no soul.
It's like watching Al Qaeda in America.
They simply have no principles.
There simply is no line they won't cross.
Just remember that they're up against a President who is celebrated by his supporters because there are no lines he's afraid to cross, either.

This is ugly everywhere, and the ends of the spectrum just don't care.
That is totally dishonest.
Trump isn't afraid to say what's on his mind.
He says what most of America is thinking.
He's not some packaged Bullshit artist and compulsive liar like Hillary or Obama.

You dicks want to make this about a referendum on Trump's policies, but really this is a referendum on morality.
The rich turning out to be a bunch of pervs and sexual deviants.
You can't even be honest enough to admit that this is a perfect example of the left using the morality of GOP voters against the GOP.
You only claim that your ideology won.
This is why the moment you lying assholes get back in power you show us exactly why you lost power in the first place.
Select members of the GOP are showing us exactly that, when they refuse to do what they are elected to do.

Everyone knows this.
Or no one knows this.

You'd love to think that.....but this is just about the criminalization of human nature.
If it weren't for sex or race you Democrats wouldn't have any issue to stand on.
You're just too dishonest to admit it.
If it weren’t for god gays guns and racism you’d have 20seats in the senate

Isn't Bush and McCain part of the establishment that Trump is fighting against?
Trumps not draining the swamp he’s filling it with snakes

Forum List

Back