Can a Pence Presidency stop the 2018 Big Blue Wave.

A Pence Presidency would mean Republicans would have to impeach Trump

That aint ever going to happen

They will hold Congress for a little over a year. The Grim Reaper Bannon will primary establishment Republicans out and replace them with Roy Moore look alikes.

A Pence Presidency would mean Republicans would have to impeach Trump

That aint ever going to happen

They will hold Congress for a little over a year. The Grim Reaper Bannon will primary establishment Republicans out and replace them with Roy Moore look alikes.
Special Elections Point to a Democratic Wave
FiveThirtyEight: “There have been more than 70 special elections for state and federal legislative seats in 2017 so far…. The Democratic margin has been 12 percentage points better, on average, than the partisan lean in each race.”

Is it healthy for lefties who have already illustrated mental instability to imagine a different president (and a blue wave) after they continue in the minority? The freaking hypocrites enjoy their 401k's increasing in value though.(Another sign of mental instability?)

Yes, you guys got all you could out of that sniper fire lie. Pretty pathetic for her to make that shit up but I totally understand. When these politicians go around campaigning they embellish. I'm sure she was worried about sniper fire when she went to Kosovo and she later turned that into BEING under sniper fire. She wanted to make it seem like she's been in the trenches. Not a huge lie but it made her look like a liar.

So why don't you care that Trump has told 1000 more lies than Hillary?

PolitiFact | Comparing Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump on the Truth-O-Meter

That's the weird thing about you guys. You don't give a shit that he's a world class liar.
I think we've firmly established that HILLARY is a liar.
We also firmly established that Obama is a liar.
Bill Clinton is one, and do is Al Gore.

Elizabeth Warren is too.

The Democrat Party is nothing but liars. According to Obama lying is an extremely valuable tool. It also helps when you have a slobbering ass-kissing press willing to lie for you.

Trump said 21 things that were true. The rest were lies or half truths. Do you care? Nope. Well I don't care about Bill getting a BJ in the oval office.

Yet you take this assessment from the very critics that are attacking Trump 24/7/365

You really need to stop reading Democrat hackery and try doing the research yourself.

I could pull any number of Trump lies out of the air to show you that he's at least just as bad as Hillary as far as lying goes but no matter what I show you it won't matter. Really you don't care that Hillary lied about being under sniper fire. You just want to use that against her when she runs for office. I get it. But then you people don't have any problem with Trump lies like "absolutely no connections to Russia". That's a lie. And I've seen you nut jobs take a Trump lie and say it's not a lie even though it clearly is. You are all a bunch of fat ass Huckabees.

Here is another lie Trump told. Not a big one but neither is sniper fire.

Different talk: 2016 vs. 2017

DONALD TRUMP

Before the presidential campaign, "I didn't know Steve (Bannon)."

DONALD TRUMP
There was "serious voter fraud" in Virginia.

— PolitiFact Virginia on Tuesday, November 29th, 2016

These are bold faced lies. Do you care?
Strange that you can relate all of these lies but have trouble remembering all of the statements Trump has made that turned out to be mostly if not completely correct.....one of them was the fact that Obama spied on his campaign. That is the entire basis of the Mueller investigation.

So you would rather believe a president that committed political espionage just because he let's you decide which sex you want to be. Who cares that he spent years weaponizing the NSA and destroyed years of anti-terrorism intelligence, making it easier for potential enemies to carry out attacks in America.

Trump wants to stop you from being murdered, yet because he's straight you hate his guts. It takes a very warped mind to think he at way. The man never said he hates gays but you think he does.
A timeline of Donald Trump’s false wiretapping charge

It is well established that U.S. intelligence agencies have been investigating the connections between Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, Trump’s associates and the Russian government.

Did Trump invent claim that Obama tapped his phone?

It isn't espionage. If a Nazi political candidate is communicating overseas with nazis, our president has the right to look into that and tap their phones.

You forget that it is illegal to wiretap and spy on my phone calls that I make from Michigan to Florida but any calls going out of the country or coming in are fair game. You can thank the Patriot Act for that.

Do you know you are a misleading mother fucker?

White House defense of Trump wiretap accusation misleads

The difference between the substance of the New York Times article and what Trump claimed in his tweet is significant, because Trump’s tweet alleges Obama possibly acted outside the law to harm a political opponent, whereas the New York Times described aspects of an FBI investigation.

A president cannot unilaterally order surveillance on an American citizen. The FBI would have to obtain a warrant from a judge first, and to do that, investigators would need to have a suspicion based in evidence that Trump might have committed a crime.

The New York Times article is about intercepted communications used by the FBI amid its investigation into some of Trump’s current and former aides — including Roger Stone, Carter Page and Paul Manafort — and their ties to Russia. It does not say whether the surveillance targeted Russians or Americans.

2018 is shaping up to be quite an election

Under normal circumstances, Republicans should increase their majority in the Senate and continue to hold the House

But a Trump presidency is not normal circumstances. With a popularity in the low 30s, Trump will not carry much weight. Republicans are disliked and blamed for failing to deliver on their agenda

The backlash could be brutal

Forum List

Back