Life is hard

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I have come to realize that those on the Left refuse the premise that life is inherently hard, there is no free lunch, their is no utopia, there never was one and never will be. Everything you have, odds are you had to fight for it or fight to keep it. And then there is life being hard in relation to things that are not material in origin, such as relationships and finding happiness, something that money can't buy.

However, I have come to learn that the Leftist rejects this premise. The Leftists assumes the opposite, and that is, life should be easy. This means that everything they want or need should be free, and refer to them as "rights". They are unwilling to work for what they have, and assume that when they encounter resistance for what they are after, it means there is injustice in the world that needs tackled by democrat politicians in Washington DC., specifically the all powerful President with his limitless edicts. Those politicians at the state level may as well not even exist.

A prime example of this is the Hogg man

Gun control activist David Hogg declared on Twitter that he does not plan to have any children and would rather get a Porsche and dogs.

Hogg, who was a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in 2018 when an individual perpetrated a mass shooting at the school, also claimed that the U.S. esteems firearms more than kids' lives and he would not want to raise children in America.

"Like yes kids are nice but most people can't afford them so it's nice to have friends with one but not have one yourself. Pets are the affordable version of kids today for Millennials and Gen Z" he wrote, adding that "Plants are now the more affordable pets." He claimed that "having kids and properly raising them in America has become a luxury for the fortunate few."

"Like me? I'm never planning on having kids. I would much rather own a Porsche and have a Portuguese water dog and golden doodle. Long term it's cheaper, better for The environment and will never tell you that it hates you or ask you to pay for college," Hogg tweeted. "Also BIG reason I will never have kids in the US- I refuse to raise kids in a country that values f****** guns over children's lives," he wrote.

And there you have it. The Hogg man only wants things that come easy in life, and those things that don't come easy, he will be in the media yelling and screaming about how unhappy he is and how miserable the country is. There will be no end to this misery.

Last edited:
I have come to realize that those on the Left refuse the premise that life is inherently hard, there is no free lunch, their is no utopia, there never was one and never will be. Everything you have, odds are you had to fight for it or fight to keep it. And then there is life being hard in relation to things that are not material in origin, such as relationships and finding happiness, something that money can't buy.

However, I have come to learn that the Leftist rejects this premise. The Leftists assumes the opposite, and that is, life should be easy. This means that everything they want or need should be free, and refer to them as "rights". They are unwilling to work for what they have, and assume that when they encounter resistance for what they are after, it means there is injustice in the world that needs tackled by democrat politicians in Washington DC., specifically the all powerful President with his limitless edicts. Those politicians at the state level may as well not even exist.

A prime example of this is the Hog man

Gun control activist David Hogg declared on Twitter that he does not plan to have any children and would rather get a Porsche and dogs.

Hogg, who was a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in 2018 when an individual perpetrated a mass shooting at the school, also claimed that the U.S. esteems firearms more than kids' lives and he would not want to raise children in America.

"Like yes kids are nice but most people can't afford them so it's nice to have friends with one but not have one yourself. Pets are the affordable version of kids today for Millennials and Gen Z" he wrote, adding that "Plants are now the more affordable pets." He claimed that "having kids and properly raising them in America has become a luxury for the fortunate few."

"Like me? I'm never planning on having kids. I would much rather own a Porsche and have a Portuguese water dog and golden doodle. Long term it's cheaper, better for The environment and will never tell you that it hates you or ask you to pay for college," Hogg tweeted. "Also BIG reason I will never have kids in the US- I refuse to raise kids in a country that values f****** guns over children's lives," he wrote.

And there you have it. The Hog man only wants things that come easy in life, and those things that don't come easy, he will be in the media yelling and screaming about how unhappy he is and how miserable the country is. There will be no end to this misery.
What ever happened to Conservative support of Free Will?

Now, you want to force someone to have children?

Hogg tweeted. "Also BIG reason I will never have kids in the US- I refuse to raise kids in a country that values f****** guns over children's lives

This kid feels a tomato plant is like an affordable child.
What a child like thing to say & anybody who pays attention to this dolt must be dumber than a tomato plant.

We value guns more than children?
I wonder how many clot shots this kid took- his brain is mush

What ever happened to Conservative support of Free Will?

Now, you want to force someone to have children?
How is the OP forcing anyone to do anything?

Just making observations

Another observation is, if you look at geography, Leftists tend to seek areas with nice weather, whether it be places like California or Hawaii. Again, they want life to be easy

Now in terms of guns and law enforcement, Leftists believe that no one should ever have to own a gun because the police should use guns for you to protect you. However, when the police try to do just that and use deadly force to do so, they believe such force should not have been used and is equivalent to fascism.

This is why they believe all criminals should be let out of jail and why no one should own guns.

Again, this way of thinking in no way is based in logic, rather, it is just based on pure emotion and the premise that life should be easy for everyone.

Naturally, you still need a police and jail cell for political opponents, because these people are fighting to make life hard for them again, at least, in their demented pathetic minds.

And there you have it. The Hogg man only wants things that come easy in life, and those things that don't come easy, he will be in the media yelling and screaming about how unhappy he is and how miserable the country is. There will be no end to this misery.
The bright side is some of these biggest activists don't plan on having children. Thank God for that.

The bright side is some of these biggest activists don't plan on having children. Thank God for that.
It does us no good, because they are coming for your kids in public schools, in college, in the media, in woke corporate America and most importantly in the womb. Those that manage to be born will be assimilated to be as miserable as the Hogg man.

This kid feels a tomato plant is like an affordable child.
What a child like thing to say & anybody who pays attention to this dolt must be dumber than a tomato plant.

We value guns more than children?
I wonder how many clot shots this kid took- his brain is mush
Your use of the term "clot shots" is a lie and is getting very boring. Why don't you go to your room, drop you pants, and play with something you may actually get something from?

You didn't understand satire so you chose, instead, to cheerlead for hard working Americans to struggle their whole lives to afford basic things, like, homes, Healthcare and families as a social good? 😂 Damn boy. The elite have you pussy whipped.

How is the OP forcing anyone to do anything?

Just making observations

Another observation is, if you look at geography, Leftists tend to seek areas with nice weather, whether it be places like California or Hawaii. Again, they want life to be easy

Now in terms of guns and law enforcement, Leftists believe that no one should ever have to own a gun because the police should use guns for you to protect you. However, when the police try to do just that and use deadly force to do so, they believe such force should not have been used and is equivalent to fascism.

This is why they believe all criminals should be let out of jail and why no one should own guns.

Again, this way of thinking in no way is based in logic, rather, it is just based on pure emotion and the premise that life should be easy for everyone.

Naturally, you still need a police and jail cell for political opponents, because these people are fighting to make life hard for them again, at least, in their demented pathetic minds.
Flawed observations based on MAGA rhetoric.

You didn't understand satire so you chose, instead, to cheerlead for hard working Americans to struggle their whole lives to afford basic things, like, homes, Healthcare and families as a social good? 😂 Damn boy. The elite have you pussy whipped.
So you agree life is hard?

What is your point here?

Telling people that life should be easy, so just vote "D" to fix it is a lie.

So you agree life is hard?
Not at the moment. Right now my life is fairly easy.
What is your point here?
That's it's funny that you've been convinced that struggling for basic human needs and decency is the default and how it should be. 😆
Telling people that life should be easy, so just vote "D", is a lie.
It's okay guy. I'm not trying to convince you. Life should be hard. For you. If that's what you want for yourself then I want that for you too. 😁

Forum List

Back