Black Lives Matter calls month-long boycott of 'white companies' during holiday season to support 'Black Xmas' and end 'White-supremacist-capitalism

1. This group is racist and shows that this organizion is nothing more then the black kkk. Everything is about race to them and hatred of other races.
2. Supporting black companies is capitalism. Of course, they're too dumb to realize what they're fighting for. lol If they wanted to usher in what they believe they should make all companies to the people or the worker and have community votes for everything....Of course, communist has never followed the strict words of marx anyways and normally ends up a dictatorship from hell with the elites in complete control of the people.

The BLM is no better then the islamic state when you think about it.

I have an issue when it’s done based on race, and race alone, especially by a group purported to be against racism.
I am all for people making decisions based on their preferences, if BLM does not want to shop at stores they don't like, then have at it. I don't want people that don't respect me or my business, doing business with me. To not buy a product because of my skin color is not my problem, it is theirs and I hope they realize, I won't frequent stores that use racism as a basis of whom they do and not do business with.

The Black Live Matter movement has announced its seventh year of boycotting 'white companies' during the holiday season to support 'Black Xmas.'

On Black Friday, the official Black Lives Matter Global Network shared an Instagram post calling to 'support Black-led-Black-serving organizations.'

'We're dreaming of a #BlackXmas. That means no spending with white companies' from Black Friday until New Years Day the official blackxmas.org site states.

The group suggest three ways for its supporters to take part in Black Xmas: Build Black, Buy Black, and Bank Black.

The group is encouraging its followers to 'buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses' claiming 'white-supremacist-capitalism uses policing to protect profits and steal Black life.'

It also push its supporters make donations to 'Black-led, Black-serving organizations' in lieu of holiday gifts and move their money from 'white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.'

Black Xmas begun in 2014 in response to the police shooting of John Crawford, a black man who was fatally shot in an Ohio Walmart while holding a BB gun that was for sale in the store.

A post on the Black Lives Matter website list several other names including Steven Taylor, who was also killed inside a Walmart, Yuvette Henderson and Redel Jones, 'Black mothers who were accused of petty thefts before their lives were stolen by police,' and Albert Ramon Dorsey and Dennis Todd Rogers 'who were gunned down when 24-Hour-Fitness locations called in police on Black male patrons.'

A blog post published on the blacklivesmatter.com last week explains: 'Black Lives Matter has been challenging people to 'dream of a #BlackXmas,' to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Black Christmas? Aren’t we already seeing that now with the blacks looting all the stores....
How am I supposed to explain this to Jeff?

Black Lives Matter calls month-long boycott of 'white companies'​

I have a better idea. BLM members ought to be identified and banned from all white-owned businesses! Bet they wouldn't like that!

The group is encouraging its followers to 'buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses'
Those will be far and few between, not that anyone is stopping anyone Black from running one.

Black Christmas? Aren’t we already seeing that now with the blacks looting all the stores....
Just the latest effort by the Left to Unite and Heal the nation.

If you were thinking about buying a new car for Xmas go walk into a car dealership.....I was in a vw dealership the other day ...my friend wanted to buy a gti for his kid .

We were there at 9am

No salesmen
Not one car in showroom

One passat and a dozen assorted suvs outside

Manager said he's been lucky to get 4 or five cars a month

9tm0rpK2.jpeg

Oh Gee I'm Sure Those Retailers are shaking in their boots. :laugh:
They might lose 2% of their holiday sales.

That's not the point.

Far more important is the fact that it is one more giant step toward more dangerous division in our country and the far-left encourages that divisiveness. Meanwhile, our leadership does nothing.

If a white business owner were to respond by banning them from their premises during the Christmas season, they would probably be called out as "racist"
No, they wouldn't be called racist, they'd be arrested and their store/shop/restaurant or whatever would be looted and burned.

Anyone can boycott whatever they want and best to them. I have no issue with it.
That's fine in theory.

In the REAL WORLD, what they are doing is strongly promoting racism and further dividing our country. Maybe you don't have an issue with be part of the problem, but I sure do.

Biden loudly called Kyle a white supremacist when he was forced to defend himself against BLM criminals. Shouldn’t he stand up and call the BLM what it is: a domestic terrorist group, rooted in racism and Marxism, and designed to rip apart the country?

This is why the domestic terrorist group hides behind a false Black Lives Mattet moniker. No Democrat will criticize a black or anything associated with blacks, and any Republican who calls out the damage any of them do is called a racist.

The evil Marxists behind the false BLM are devious indeed.

Fuck BLM and every supporter. Their a cancer on this nation.

Fuck black owned businesses, too. No one needs them.

The Black Live Matter movement has announced its seventh year of boycotting 'white companies' during the holiday season to support 'Black Xmas.'

On Black Friday, the official Black Lives Matter Global Network shared an Instagram post calling to 'support Black-led-Black-serving organizations.'

'We're dreaming of a #BlackXmas. That means no spending with white companies' from Black Friday until New Years Day the official blackxmas.org site states.

The group suggest three ways for its supporters to take part in Black Xmas: Build Black, Buy Black, and Bank Black.

The group is encouraging its followers to 'buy exclusively from Black-owned businesses' claiming 'white-supremacist-capitalism uses policing to protect profits and steal Black life.'

It also push its supporters make donations to 'Black-led, Black-serving organizations' in lieu of holiday gifts and move their money from 'white corporate banks (that finance gentrification, prisons, and environmental degradation) to Black-owned ones.'

Black Xmas begun in 2014 in response to the police shooting of John Crawford, a black man who was fatally shot in an Ohio Walmart while holding a BB gun that was for sale in the store.

A post on the Black Lives Matter website list several other names including Steven Taylor, who was also killed inside a Walmart, Yuvette Henderson and Redel Jones, 'Black mothers who were accused of petty thefts before their lives were stolen by police,' and Albert Ramon Dorsey and Dennis Todd Rogers 'who were gunned down when 24-Hour-Fitness locations called in police on Black male patrons.'

A blog post published on the blacklivesmatter.com last week explains: 'Black Lives Matter has been challenging people to 'dream of a #BlackXmas,' to intentionally use our economic resources to disrupt white-supremacist-capitalism and build Black community.'

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

Free country

Free country
So if the KKK encourages “normal” Americans to boycott all black businesses, with the end goal of driving them out of business, you’d say “free country”? Or would you rightfully condemn them as hateful racists, trying to destroy someone’s livelihood based on the color of their skin?

So if the KKK encourages “normal” Americans to boycott all black businesses, with the end goal of driving them out of business, you’d say “free country”? Or would you rightfully condemn them as hateful racists, trying to destroy someone’s livelihood based on the color of their skin?
Those are assumptions. The KKK are hateful racists. This thread is about blacks boycotting white businesses, which will not drive them out of business. Everyone has the right to shop where they want. Yes, it is racist of BLM. People should shop at establishments that sell the products they are looking for, but you can’t force them to.

Forum List

Back