Life is hard

Life isn't hard?

Do tell
Life has not been particularly hard for me. It's been a good time. A divorce that lasted four years in court was a pain in the ass but over all its been a good ride. Sorry everything sucks for you. Maybe you should change your decision making process a bit there.

I have come to realize that those on the Left refuse the premise that life is inherently hard, there is no free lunch, their is no utopia, there never was one and never will be. Everything you have, odds are you had to fight for it or fight to keep it. And then there is life being hard in relation to things that are not material in origin, such as relationships and finding happiness, something that money can't buy.

However, I have come to learn that the Leftist rejects this premise. The Leftists assumes the opposite, and that is, life should be easy. This means that everything they want or need should be free, and refer to them as "rights". They are unwilling to work for what they have, and assume that when they encounter resistance for what they are after, it means there is injustice in the world that needs tackled by democrat politicians in Washington DC., specifically the all powerful President with his limitless edicts. Those politicians at the state level may as well not even exist.

A prime example of this is the Hogg man

Gun control activist David Hogg declared on Twitter that he does not plan to have any children and would rather get a Porsche and dogs.

Hogg, who was a student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, in 2018 when an individual perpetrated a mass shooting at the school, also claimed that the U.S. esteems firearms more than kids' lives and he would not want to raise children in America.

"Like yes kids are nice but most people can't afford them so it's nice to have friends with one but not have one yourself. Pets are the affordable version of kids today for Millennials and Gen Z" he wrote, adding that "Plants are now the more affordable pets." He claimed that "having kids and properly raising them in America has become a luxury for the fortunate few."

"Like me? I'm never planning on having kids. I would much rather own a Porsche and have a Portuguese water dog and golden doodle. Long term it's cheaper, better for The environment and will never tell you that it hates you or ask you to pay for college," Hogg tweeted. "Also BIG reason I will never have kids in the US- I refuse to raise kids in a country that values f****** guns over children's lives," he wrote.

And there you have it. The Hogg man only wants things that come easy in life, and those things that don't come easy, he will be in the media yelling and screaming about how unhappy he is and how miserable the country is. There will be no end to this misery.
I find life to be easy. You must be doing it wrong.

How is the OP forcing anyone to do anything?

Just making observations

Another observation is, if you look at geography, Leftists tend to seek areas with nice weather, whether it be places like California or Hawaii. Again, they want life to be easy

Or the left has jobs and can afford to move to areas with nice weather since those areas tend to be more expensive.

Now in terms of guns and law enforcement, Leftists believe that no one should ever have to own a gun because the police should use guns for you to protect you. However, when the police try to do just that and use deadly force to do so, they believe such force should not have been used and is equivalent to fascism.

Unless it was Ashli Babit, then deadly force is bad.

Of course the right wants our guns too. Just ask Reagan, with the NRAs support they banned machine guns.

Or you could ask Trump what he thinks. As a matter of fact, I will ask him right now.

Me: Trump; what is your view on gun rights...?

Trump: “I like taking the guns early,” Trump said during a televised meeting on gun laws at the White House on Wednesday. “To go to court would have taken a long time.”

This is why they believe all criminals should be let out of jail and why no one should own guns.

They don't believe that.

Again, this way of thinking in no way is based in logic, rather, it is just based on pure emotion and the premise that life should be easy for everyone.

Life is easy if your not an idiot.

Naturally, you still need a police and jail cell for political opponents, because these people are fighting to make life hard for them again, at least, in their demented pathetic minds.
Yes, when those political opponents break the law, you need to have enforcement, otherwise life is harder for law abiding citizens.

Your use of the term "clot shots" is a lie and is getting very boring. Why don't you go to your room, drop you pants, and play with something you may actually get something from?
Sorry if they talked you into taking the clot shots.
I didn't realize you were so sensitive about the fact you lined up like a lemming for clot shot medical experiments.
Maybe you should have just refused the clot shots.
Nobody forced you to take the clot shots so you should be angry with yourself.
I hope your clot shots don't hurt you.
Good luck with your clot shots & refrain from taking the clot shot boosters if you haven't already mushed your brain with your previous clot shots.

When you run to your safe space please try not to take it out on your furry.
It texted me to say it can't take any more of your sexual assaults even if the clot shots are causing you extreme erectile dysfunction.
Good luck with that buddy

Sorry if they talked you into taking the clot shots.
I didn't realize you were so sensitive about the fact you lined up like a lemming for clot shot medical experiments.
Maybe you should have just refused the clot shots.
Nobody forced you to take the clot shots so you should be angry with yourself.
I hope your clot shots don't hurt you.
Good luck with your clot shots & refrain from taking the clot shot boosters if you haven't already mushed your brain with your previous clot shots.

When you run to your safe space please try not to take it out on your furry.
It texted me to say it can't take any more of your sexual assaults even if the clot shots are causing you extreme erectile dysfunction.
Good luck with that buddy
I am really sorry to hear that you need professional psychiatric help.

I have destroyed a few of those websites in previous discussions.

The second link says the blood clots are occurring in people with the vaccine and those who never had the vaccine. It is a symptom of COVID. How do you rectify that little problem? You can't because you are stupid to not read your links in the first place.

I am really sorry to hear that you need professional psychiatric help.

I have destroyed a few of those websites in previous discussions.

The second link says the blood clots are occurring in people with the vaccine and those who never had the vaccine. It is a symptom of COVID. How do you rectify that little problem? You can't because you are stupid to not read your links in the first place.
Sorry if your clot shot brain damage prevents you from acknowledging the truth about the clot shots causing sheeple that lined up to get clot shots to suffer from clots.
Maybe you should consult a doctor to see if the clot shot brain rot & clots can be reversed?
Like I said, good luck with your clot shots & take it easy on your furry.

Sorry if your clot shot brain damage prevents you from acknowledging the truth about the clot shots causing sheeple that lined up to get clot shots to suffer from clots.
Maybe you should consult a doctor to see if the clot shot brain rot & clots can be reversed?
Like I said, good luck with your clot shots & take it easy on your furry.
I have a feeling that you are a closet liberal. Lie, deflect, and generally ignorant. Have a nice day, fucktard!

I have a feeling that you are a closet liberal. Lie, deflect, and generally ignorant. Have a nice day, fucktard!
Which gender am I talking to or are your clot shots preventing you from making a decision?
I know it must be hard to concentrate when you're totally pumped full of clot shots.
Oh, BTW, those clot shots cause lots of clots, so maybe get checked out before your clot shots cause more clots.

Is your furry still in one piece rocky or just a bunch of sticky lumps shredded in your basement?

Forum List

Back