California surfer uses food stamps to buy sushi and avoid work

ADM and others in the food supply business including the sugar growers get government subsidies. I don't hear right wingers mention this. Why? Is your hate for those in need that intense that you have no hate left for anything else?

Are you really this stupid, or are you putting on an act of some kind?

Wry catcher only thinks he's smart

Only relative to you Spoonman [and by leaps and bounds]. If you are capable (which I sincerely doubt) elaborate on this idiotgram: " SNAP has Federal guidelines, that is CalFresh"

I've never received Food Stamps, been on welfare or needed aid of any kind. Maybe you have more experience than do I, so tell us how easy it is to defraud the government. I do know of a number of cases where unemployment fraud and welfare fraud where prosecuted, jailed and placed on probation.

Also explain the paragraph I posted for errors, or STFU.

Face it, you fucked up and got caught. This surfer seems ot be doing a great job of defrauding the government. the liberal government of CA. its one thing to pass laws, it's another thing to enforce them.

I was mostly right. You're dumber than even I thought. Don't make allegation on issue you don't understand. Therefore, don't allege anything.

So far the GOP is focused on a Rodeo Clown dressed like Obama and some surfer who they are surprised is lazy and uses food stamps.

Leading America to the important issues of our time

you're right...we could talk about ; the irs, benghazi, the FEC , investigating journalists ala Rosen and the AP......but they are phony scandals...so, we're stuck with this and rodeo clowns.....:eusa_whistle:

better yet, bring them home now. we're just wasting their time and our money where they are now

Oh I agree completely, especially the troops in Middle Eastern/Muslim countries.

we'll leave them in europe. beside, thats kind of like a vacation for them. But the middle east? besides the fact that we really aren't accomplishing anything, people are dying for nothing

There's efficient use of tax dollars! :lmao:

Bring 'em all home.

our military is too spread out in foriegn theaters to stop any massive civil unrest at home. when the shit starts hitting the fan watch how many of the ones who are still here go awol to get home to protect their own personal interests

It's gonna be a real mess. But Big Brother wants it. It will provide an opportunity to grab even more power & control. The FEMA Prison Camps are all set to go. In order for him to protect you, he'll have to confiscate everything you own and herd you into a miserable FEMA Prison Camp. But hey, it'll be for your own protection.

Massive Civil Unrest is coming. Our Government has become a Rogue Tyranny. When the Collapse comes, Big Brother will be ready to crush all dissent once and for all. And it will begin with the Entitlement Hounds realizing the money and Freebies are all gone. Citizens will have to fend for themselves. It will be up to the individual to be prepared to protect and provide for their loved ones. We'll see how many heed the warnings. We'll see.

How 'bout we see you take your endless loop of conspiracy hysteria over to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs?

Wasn't addressing you. I'll let you know if i feel you're worthy of conversing with me. Right now, i'd say you're just an average Internet Tough Guy troglodyte. You say nothing. All you have is empty false bravado. In fact, i would say you're one of the more uninteresting posters on this Board. You're the reason this site is dying. Try having something to say sometime. But i'll let you know when i think you're worthy of saying something to me. Till then, just listen and learn. Don't just jump right into every discussion with that roid-fueled bravado stuff. Give it a try. You might just become an interesting poster.

Last edited:
How 'bout we see you take your endless loop of conspiracy hysteria over to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs?

Wasn't addressing you.

Really? I'm a citizen.

Like i said, chill out on the roid-rage stuff. Try listening and learning. You don't have to be an average Internet Tough Guy troglodyte. Have something to say, or just don't bother saying anything at all. But hey, it's your call in the end.

Wasn't addressing you.

Really? I'm a citizen.

Like i said, chill out on the roid-rage stuff.

I don't see where any "'roid rage" is to be found in my exasperation with your ridiculous hysteria and endless repetition. Are you trying to recommend that steroids be included in your 'end of the world' kit? Not sure how practical that is, but you're the Rain Man. Oh look! Someone dropped a box of toothpicks. Quick, count them!

Really? I'm a citizen.

I don't see where any "'roid rage" is to be found in my exasperation with your ridiculous hysteria and endless repetition. Are you trying to recommend that steroids be included in your 'end of the world' kit? Not sure how practical that is, but you're the Rain Man. Oh look! Someone dropped a box of toothpicks. Quick, count them!

Easy there Tough Guy trog. Lay off the roids man. Seriously. :cuckoo:

Easy there Tough Guy trog. Lay off the roids man. Seriously. :cuckoo:

Where'd this "'roid" bit come from? Something you picked up in the FEMA camps?

Last edited:
Why bother getting a job when you can jam out, surf and enjoy sushi with your bros, thanks to government food stamps?

[WATCH] California surfer uses food stamps to buy sushi and avoid work

Here's what I don't get about the typical conservatives viewpoint:

I totally agree the welfare state is bullshit. But as long as we're being forced to pay into it, we should take advantage of it as much as we can. I certainly don't begrudge the surfer who's figured out how to make it work for him.

Forum List

Back