California surfer uses food stamps to buy sushi and avoid work

:lol:

Reading the comments here is like watching fish come to surface after the chum.

Oh noooooooo a surfer is getting over!

You people are pathetic.

Actually I watched the whole program last night with Bret Baier, and the freeloader was asked what he thought about his $200. monthly FS card and that the taxpayer's were paying for it and the guy, after eating his lobster, just smiled, looked into the camera and said, "Thanks!"

entitlements should come with a minimum of a community service attached to them. if nothing else some type of job training and placement service activity

"All able-bodied persons (ages 18-49) without dependents must work 20 hours per week (monthly average 80 hours) or participate 20 hours per week in an approved work activity or do workfare. If not, these persons receive only 3 months of CalFresh benefits in a 36-month period. There are some exceptions, so contact your local County Welfare Department to find out if you are eligible."

CA law. See my link above. The OP committed the sin of omission.

SNAP has Federal guidelines, that is CalFresh.

:lol:

Reading the comments here is like watching fish come to surface after the chum.

Oh noooooooo a surfer is getting over!

You people are pathetic.

So you support what this guy is doing?

Course he does, he probably lives next door and does the same thing.

No matter the case, they're both what's wrong with America. Lazy shit stains milking the system, and the people that don't give a shit if they do.

Last edited:
Actually I watched the whole program last night with Bret Baier, and the freeloader was asked what he thought about his $200. monthly FS card and that the taxpayer's were paying for it and the guy, after eating his lobster, just smiled, looked into the camera and said, "Thanks!"

entitlements should come with a minimum of a community service attached to them. if nothing else some type of job training and placement service activity

"All able-bodied persons (ages 18-49) without dependents must work 20 hours per week (monthly average 80 hours) or participate 20 hours per week in an approved work activity or do workfare. If not, these persons receive only 3 months of CalFresh benefits in a 36-month period. There are some exceptions, so contact your local County Welfare Department to find out if you are eligible."

looks like the surfer dude is above the law. so here's a thought. lets start making sure those laws are enforced. because guess what? they aren't. more liberal fail

Wry catcher only thinks he's smart

Why bother getting a job when you can jam out, surf and enjoy sushi with your bros, thanks to government food stamps?

[WATCH] California surfer uses food stamps to buy sushi and avoid work

From the link below:

Me thinks this OP is full of bullshit.

Eligibility and Issuance Requirements
http://www.cdss.ca.gov/lettersnotices/entres/getinfo/acin/2013/I-36_13.pdf

Check the pdf...it states self-initiated workfare :rofl:
Maybe his community service is teaching others how to surf.

"Maybe"? Maybe you need to see a psychologist. Don't be afraid, remember Alice? [do you still see white rabbits?]

Only relative to you Spoonman [and by leaps and bounds]. If you are capable (which I sincerely doubt) elaborate on this idiotgram: " SNAP has Federal guidelines, that is CalFresh"

I've never received Food Stamps, been on welfare or needed aid of any kind. Maybe you have more experience than do I, so tell us how easy it is to defraud the government. I do know of a number of cases where unemployment fraud and welfare fraud where prosecuted, jailed and placed on probation.

Also explain the paragraph I posted for errors, or STFU.

Only relative to you Spoonman [and by leaps and bounds]. If you are capable (which I sincerely doubt) elaborate on this idiotgram: " SNAP has Federal guidelines, that is CalFresh"

I've never received Food Stamps, been on welfare or needed aid of any kind. Maybe you have more experience than do I, so tell us how easy it is to defraud the government. I do know of a number of cases where unemployment fraud and welfare fraud where prosecuted, jailed and placed on probation.

Also explain the paragraph I posted for errors, or STFU.

Face it, you fucked up and got caught. This surfer seems ot be doing a great job of defrauding the government. the liberal government of CA. its one thing to pass laws, it's another thing to enforce them.

The Middle Class is being crushed. It's getting harder & harder to force them to pay for the massive Entitlements. The Gravy Train is going to derail. And that's when the real problems begin. The Collapse will force change. However, there will be much turmoil and chaos during the process of that change. It's gonna get real ugly. All i can say is, be smart and get prepared. Much darker days are ahead for this Nation.

When the takers finally figure out that there is nothing left to take, they will get very ugly. Again, I'm glad to be where I am, situated how I am. Reminds me, I need more ammo...too, bad the shelves are bare of what I need...already.

Yeah, it really is gonna get ugly. The Takers are not gonna be happy when they realize there's nothing left to take/steal from their fellow Citizens. There will be much 'Civil Unrest.' Be smart and get prepared. Be in a position to protect and provide for your loved ones. People laugh and ridicule, but they're the ones who'll be begging Big Brother to save them. And when he locks them up in a FEMA Prison Camp, that's when it will all hit them. Get prepared. It's the only logical way forward.

The Middle Class is being crushed. It's getting harder & harder to force them to pay for the massive Entitlements. The Gravy Train is going to derail. And that's when the real problems begin. The Collapse will force change. However, there will be much turmoil and chaos during the process of that change. It's gonna get real ugly. All i can say is, be smart and get prepared. Much darker days are ahead for this Nation.

When the takers finally figure out that there is nothing left to take, they will get very ugly. Again, I'm glad to be where I am, situated how I am. Reminds me, I need more ammo...too, bad the shelves are bare of what I need...already.

Yeah, it really is gonna get ugly. The Takers are not gonna be happy when they realize there's nothing left to take/steal from their fellow Citizens. There will be much 'Civil Unrest.' Be smart and get prepared. Be in a position to protect and provide for your loved ones. People laugh and ridicule, but they're the ones who'll be begging Big Brother to save them. And when he locks them up in a FEMA Prison Camp, that's when it will all hit them. Get prepared. It's the only logical way forward.
our military is too spread out in foriegn theaters to stop any massive civil unrest at home. when the shit starts hitting the fan watch how many of the ones who are still here go awol to get home to protect their own personal interests

our military is too spread out in foriegn theaters to stop any massive civil unrest at home. when the shit starts hitting the fan watch how many of the ones who are still here go awol to get home to protect their own personal interests

It's gonna be a real mess. But Big Brother wants it. It will provide an opportunity to grab even more power & control. The FEMA Prison Camps are all set to go. In order for him to protect you, he'll have to confiscate everything you own and herd you into a miserable FEMA Prison Camp. But hey, it'll be for your own protection.

Massive Civil Unrest is coming. Our Government has become a Rogue Tyranny. When the Collapse comes, Big Brother will be ready to crush all dissent once and for all. And it will begin with the Entitlement Hounds realizing the money and Freebies are all gone. Citizens will have to fend for themselves. It will be up to the individual to be prepared to protect and provide for their loved ones. We'll see how many heed the warnings. We'll see.

Last edited:

If a massive civil unrest does happen troops should be brought home from theatre to take care of the problem.

If a massive civil unrest does happen troops should be brought home from theatre to take care of the problem.

better yet, bring them home now. we're just wasting their time and our money where they are now

better yet, bring them home now. we're just wasting their time and our money where they are now

Oh I agree completely, especially the troops in Middle Eastern/Muslim countries.

Big Brother is prepared to take full advantage of the Collapse. The 'Constitution-Lovers' will be the first ones targeted for extermination. So, it will be the wild packs of Entitlement Hounds and Big Brother Henchmen you'll have to protect you and your family from. It would be wise to get prepared. Be in a position to be self-sufficient. Don't let the ridicule get you down. Just stay strong and get prepared. You and your family's lives may very well depend on it.

Forum List

Back