CA would do fine...y'all might not like the price you'd end up paying for produce though...
HOW would Ca 'do fine'? Without Uncle Sam bsiling them out constantly they are screwed. Ca is burning right now, the governor has his hand out, and libs are threatening to leave the union ... while filing a law suit demanding the US govt continues to give them / their insurers in Ca illegal subsidies.

Ca would do as well as a no-legged man in a lumberjack log-rolling contest...and would last about as long.

:p

The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?
The politicians have ruined it all. Look at this:

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

That's because everyone wants to live in California, and no one wants to live in the redneck hell called Texas. Prices reflect supply and demand, moron.

Middle Class Fleeing CA at Record Rates - California Political Review

The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

That's because everyone wants to live in California, and no one wants to live in the redneck hell called Texas. Prices reflect supply and demand, moron.

Californians moving to Texas in record numbers

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating debt. But even by their horrific standards, this is a new low. Their state government is actually making it a misdemeanor to infect people with a deadly virus on purpose. This state always did promote promiscuity. I guess they don’t want the law to get in the way of that agenda?

Knowingly exposing others to HIV will no longer be a felony in California
Anyone using the nic PATRIOT that disses a state within the USA is no patriot.

Just sayin'.

Plus I am getting tired of the Cali dissin's.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating deb

Idiot, have you ever even been there? It's crazy nice...so much so that everyone wants to be there and real estate is through the roof.
Another progressive who denies reality. :eusa_doh:

Nitwit...if “everyone” wants to be there, people and businesses wouldn’t be fleeing that shit-hole state in record numbers. Stop making up your own version of reality.

Again mr.Reality, have you ever even been there?

View attachment 154049

View attachment 154052

NEGATIVE
haha...nobody stand-up "wants" to live in Mexifornia. I live in a very nice, very exclusive "pocket" of Southern Mexifornia and I can't wait to get out...most legit people are trapped here by jobs, businesses, real estate, kids in college...etc..but trust me we all have escape plans.
However, this armpit has become an amazing shithole for wetbacks, illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers.

Of course you do, for retirement, because it's cheaper to live in west bumble fuck once you dont need a job and can sell your prime real estate.

California is an absolute embarrassment to the United States. A filth-hole filled with crime, drugs, sexual assault, illegal aliens, and devastating deb

Idiot, have you ever even been there? It's crazy nice...so much so that everyone wants to be there and real estate is through the roof.

Middle Class Fleeing CA at Record Rates - California Political Review

POPULATION never decreased in California and it has by far the largest population of any state, the rest is bullshit.

California-Population-2010-2020.jpg

The taxes are so high.

In California, you get raped every day. If not by guys like Weinstein or Weiner, then by the state.

Anyone using the nic PATRIOT that disses a state within the USA is no patriot.
Vintage left-wing fascism there. Sorry, but true patriots criticize leaders, states, legislation, and more.
lol. Shows how much you know thinking I am a lefty. :rofl:
Where did I say you were a lefty? :uhh:

(Psst...stupid...one can have a single left-wing thought or view without being left-wing)

Again mr.Reality, have you ever even been there?
I don’t need to go there to watch the news, chief. I had a front-row seat for the Rodney King riots from my house. I’ve read the IRS reports about the billions in tax revenue fleeing California. I’ve seen the news stories about the gang violence, the drugs, promiscuity, and sexual assaults of Hollywood, and their inability to even keep the power on (which is freaking fall-down hilarious...California is like a third world nation thanks to progressivism).

Forum List

Back