The taxes are so high.

In California, you get raped every day. If not by guys like Weinstein or Weiner, then by the state.
If you can't afford to live there then you shouldn't live there. Pretty fucking simple. Plenty of people can, and do.

I swear, you're all a bunch of whiny little bitches, complaining about a state you don't even live in.
Oh you, it's a matter on time before California implodes. I'll feel bad for the people who couldn't get out, but the rest of them, they deserve it. The state with the highest deficit, the most illegals, the least freedom, I say good riddance!

So what state is better ? Name two .
Texas and Texas.

Using a left wing fag movie to prove something, is pretty stupid. But, consider the source.

Full Metal Jacket is a fag movie?

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Sure is.

This is not rocket science.
You’re right - it’s not. You should just believe the accurate reports that businesses and people are fleeing the great (shit-hole) state of California. Trust me, life is so much easier when you merely accept reality (even if it’s uncomfortable for you and your ideology).

You’re right - it’s not. You should just believe the accurate reports that businesses and people are fleeing the great (shit-hole) state of California. Trust me, life is so much easier when you merely accept reality (even if it’s uncomfortable for you and your ideology).

Let’s see some of these reports

The problem with the people's republik of California is that politics is based on liberal hypocrisy. Hypocrite California lefties pretend to be outraged about east coast based corporate wealth and the disparity of income while they support the ultimate corporate criminals in the entertainment industry and the decadent display of wealth in H'wood. Is it possible that pot head Jerry Brown is cut from the same mold as NK's fat bellied pig Kim Jung Un and challenging the power of the United States in order to promote some sort of anarchy movement?
The politicians have ruined it all. Look at this:

View attachment 154049

A house very similar to this is texas would cost 60K or less. Here's a 500K home around here.

View attachment 154052

Supply and demand . People want to live in California . Jobs pay more in cali . That's why housing prices are high.

Prove jobs pay more in California with the same field and not just with averages?

Because I could go on and on in manufacturing they don't, by using the job boards.

They've been posted about a dozen times in this thread by myself and others. Don't be afraid to click on them and read them. They won't physically hurt you - I promise.

I don’t think California would be a democrat state if there wasn’t voter fraud.
Here’s one of a few vids that exposes what democrats have been doing....

They've been posted about a dozen times in this thread by myself and others. Don't be afraid to click on them and read them. They won't physically hurt you - I promise.

In other words, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about as usual.

Just blowing right wing crap out your enormous ass.

Enjoy your minimal life in Gooberville, loser.

I guess I should have included a special trigger warning for deanrd. He once went ballistic after I asked why he changed his name from rderp. lol

Here is AGAIN California's population graph. Where are the "fleeing people" and how long have they been fleeing for?

California-Population-2010-2020.jpg

Sure SOME PEOPLE are going to spill over into less populous states with cheaper real estate, but California is only getting more populous overall.

Forum List

Back