Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

And for that, he was savaged.

Oh look! The Race Card again.
Oh look! Another liberal who's desperately ignoring the left's attitude towards black conservatives.

And lets ignore the attitude of black Repugs towards black liberals , there's a reason why only a small minority of blacks are Repugs.

And that's your problem: All the left has is emotional response.

Cain was attacked because he's guilty of being conservative while black.

Oh Look. The Race Card.
If that's what you want to call the truth.

Yes fucktard, you are playing the race card and the only ones who attacked him forcing him to quit were the nyumerous white women accusing him of affairs and sexual harrassment, not liberals.

Yes fucktard, you are playing the race card and the only ones who attacked him forcing him to quit were the nyumerous white women accusing him of affairs and sexual harrassment, not liberals.

The guy had no chance in the court of public opinion.... the media, the right, the left, and too many conservatives have condemned him with ZERO evidence of wrong doing. As for the liberal assholes here, what a bunch of hypocrites!

What a shame.

The guy had no chance in the court of public opinion.... the media, the right, the left, and too many conservatives have condemned him with ZERO evidence of wrong doing. As for the liberal assholes here, what a bunch of hypocrites!

What a shame.

Lets be fucking real, he was never going to get that Republican nomination any ways. As far as there being no evidence of wrongdoing, that's bullshit, Ginger White has text messages and Cain kept this woman a secret for 13 years, now any man that keeps a secret woman "friend" for 13 years without telling his wife about it and financially supports this secret woman has to be fucking her or doing something inappropiate. I doubt if you as a man would tolerate having a wife who kept a secret man "friend" for 13 years that you didn't know about that you would be ok with.

I have said it many times... shame on them.

My question was to daveman's retarded dumb ass.

I know... I was just making the point you later did for me.

post 108
:wink_2:

Daveman is being a fucking retard, no doubt Cain was attacked by some liberals for being a black Republican, but its not like he didn't bring some of that shit on himself by down playing racism and calling blacks brainwashed, once he did that Cain made it fair game to get attacked for being black. daveman cosigned Cains bullshit and now he wants to talk this race card shit after Cain steps down and blame it on liberals and ignore the Republicans who attacked him, he's a classic fucking hack.

What a shame.

Lets be fucking real, he was never going to get that Republican nomination any ways. As far as there being no evidence of wrongdoing, that's bullshit, Ginger White has text messages and Cain kept this woman a secret for 13 years, now any man that keeps a secret woman "friend" for 13 years without telling his wife about it and financially supports this secret woman has to be fucking her or doing something inappropiate. I doubt if you as a man would tolerate having a wife who kept a secret man "friend" for 13 years that you didn't know about that you would be ok with.

He never got a fair chance IMO
As for the texts.... lets just see them. We can do that ya know?

I do agree... it does'nt look good, but again... he "could" be innocent.

I just think its a shame... I think he had some great ideas.

What a shame.

He never got a fair chance IMO
As for the texts.... lets just see them. We can do that ya know?

I do agree... it does'nt look good, but again... he "could" be innocent.

I just think its a shame... I think he had some great ideas.

I thought he was a piece of shit, he talked down on Muslims, admits that two billionaires are his brothers from another mother and called all blacks brainwashed for not being what he is and had no experience to gain knowledge on foreign policies nor did he have the drive to even do so and always reacted defensively when questioned about uncomfortable things.

My question was to daveman's retarded dumb ass.

I know... I was just making the point you later did for me.

post 108
:wink_2:

Daveman is being a fucking retard, no doubt Cain was attacked by some liberals for being a black Republican, but its not like he didn't bring some of that shit on himself by down playing racism and calling blacks brainwashed, once he did that Cain made it fair game to get attacked for being black. daveman cosigned Cains bullshit and now he wants to talk this race card shit after Cain steps down and blame it on liberals and ignore the Republicans who attacked him, he's a classic fucking hack.

Some of what Cain said was true though... why is it that blacks predominately vote democratic? What has the democratic party done for them lately?

Seems to me that the ghettos are still around in democrat run cities.
Seems crime rates are very high in democrat run cities.
Seems to me that democrat run cities are going broke left and right....

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

Oh, and I wasnt talking about Daveman.... sorry. My mistake - post 108 *hint hint*

I thought he was a piece of shit, he talked down on Muslims, admits that two billionaires are his brothers from another mother and called all blacks brainwashed for not being what he is and had no experience to gain knowledge on foreign policies nor did he have the drive to even do so and always reacted defensively when questioned about uncomfortable things.

Your entitled to your opinions.... at least they are'nt based on a bunch of bullshit evidence.

You were'nt voting Republican anyways, so I could care less.

Its those on the right that bother me the most. Let him go down in a vote.... not thru tabloid like trash.

Some of what Cain said was true though... why is it that blacks predominately vote democratic? What has the democratic party done for them lately?

True to a small degree but to claim most or even all blacks who don't vote like him are fucking brainwashed? Thats nonsense, the Repug Party has done exactly jack shit for blacks and abandoned blacks with their Southern strategy, thats why there are so few black Republicans, not because blacks are mostly brainwashed, just look at some of those black Republicans, they're mouthpieces for white Republicans. There are some exceptions like Colin Powell and Condi Rice, but Herman Cain is not on their level.

Seems to me that the ghettos are still around in democrat run cities.
Seems crime rates are very high in democrat run cities.
Seems to me that democrat run cities are going broke left and right....

I was in Philly when a Republican ran the city and it was crime ridden, and I was there when Democrats ran the city, it was crime ridden, which ever party is mayor is not necessarily accountable for the crome that goes on because the factors that influence that shit is deeper than that. You act like every fucking Republican ran city is crime free and full of roses, crime rates have jack shit to do with who's in charge.

Forum List

Back