Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

Seriously 4 hate Cain threads on the main page. All started by liberals and all irrational since he IS GONE.

But yesterday I was the troll for making this very connection.

Now they take sights on the next front runner.

Even with Newts baggage he still has more ethics then any combination of low life democrats.
Just look at Barney Frank who like his partner in crime Chris Dodd, is gettin while the gettin is good. They see the writing on the wall and choose not to run again.

So, you don't think a 72 year old man isn't ready to retire? And he is not running for reelection......at least not quitting half way thru his term.

Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The proper emotional response to Cain is pity, not hate.
And that's your problem: All the left has is emotional response.

Cain was attacked because he's guilty of being conservative while black.

Oh Look. The Race Card.

No he wasn't.

He was quoting Pokemon..and putting up commercials like this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlC7BxmSqY]He Carried Yellow Flowers - YouTube[/ame]

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

And for that, he was savaged.

Oh look! The Race Card again.

Seriously 4 hate Cain threads on the main page. All started by liberals and all irrational since he IS GONE.

But yesterday I was the troll for making this very connection.

Now they take sights on the next front runner.

Even with Newts baggage he still has more ethics then any combination of low life democrats.
Just look at Barney Frank who like his partner in crime Chris Dodd, is gettin while the gettin is good. They see the writing on the wall and choose not to run again.

Maybe we should devot the entre board on Barney Franks exploitation of a sexual and country demise.

People like Daveman are still talking about Clinton and Monica. Don't think because the guy stepped down, this is going to quietly go away. He is an example for the rest of these disgusting cheater Repubs.
Of course it won't go away. A black man escaped the Democrat plantation. He'll never have a moment's peace until he's back in chains.

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

Take off the dress.

He sunk himself, Captain Personal Responsibility.
Yeah. By being a black conservative.

Silly Negro. What, does he think he can think for himself? He needs to stick with the views white liberals give him, and STFU.

But look on the bright side, right wingers, along with your imaginary black friend you guys can know cite that you supported Cain for 15 minutes back in 2011 as proof you aren't a racist.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what the left uses instead of logic.

You can't prove a negative, Art. If you think conservatives are racist, it's up to you to prove your case.

And no, "Because you're conservatives!!!" isn't proof.

did my hate make him fuck a woman other than his wife for 13 yrs...he is a liar and a fraud...get over it ...that you fell for him hook, line and sinker

Which has nothing to do with his ability to run a business or lead a country.

What should have sunk Cain was his incredibly silly 999 plan. Or the fact he wasn't at all interested in international affairs. Or his incredibly naive understanding of how the government functions.

And it's really sad that none of that was taken into consideration.
Indeed. That's how Obama got in the White House.

But look on the bright side, right wingers, along with your imaginary black friend you guys can know cite that you supported Cain for 15 minutes back in 2011 as proof you aren't a racist.

Keep fishing, it didnt have a damn thing to do with the color of his skin.

But with so many nor'easters being as racists as one could be we understand your confusion.

It didn't?

Not according to USMB right winger, Daveman

You need to pay attention. F-A said the support for Cain didn't have anything to do with race.

I said the left's opposition to him did.

Did you really think you had a point?

People like Daveman are still talking about Clinton and Monica. Don't think because the guy stepped down, this is going to quietly go away. He is an example for the rest of these disgusting cheater Repubs.
Of course it won't go away. A black man escaped the Democrat plantation. He'll never have a moment's peace until he's back in chains.
That's what I'm talking about....you calling all Democrats racist.

Asshole.

Feel free to cite an example of ‘liberal hate’ for Cain, irrational or otherwise. I’m aware of none.

We’ve seen criticism of Cain’s ignorance of foreign policy, domestic policy, Constitutional law, and sound public policy, but none of it hateful and certainly not irrational, given he was running for president.

As for the affairs and sexual harassment, Cain has only himself to blame for the ridicule and derision.

Cain’s ‘campaign’ was a joke, a farce, a rich man’s indulgence, and his supporters were clearly as naïve and as foolish as Cain.

The proper emotional response to Cain is pity, not hate.

Oh Look. The Race Card.
If that's what you want to call the truth.

That's what I'm talking about....you calling all Democrats racist.

Asshole.

Where did I do that? :confused:

If you're feeling your toes stepped on, may I suggest steel-toed boots?

Forum List

Back