Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

I thought he was a piece of shit, he talked down on Muslims, admits that two billionaires are his brothers from another mother and called all blacks brainwashed for not being what he is and had no experience to gain knowledge on foreign policies nor did he have the drive to even do so and always reacted defensively when questioned about uncomfortable things.

Your entitled to your opinions.... at least they are'nt based on a bunch of bullshit evidence.

You were'nt voting Republican anyways, so I could care less.

Its those on the right that bother me the most. Let him go down in a vote.... not thru tabloid like trash.

He didn't help himself as far as those women coming out on his ass, he reacted arrogantly with a huge ego and thought only of himself, now his wife is out there looking like a damn fool because she has a husband that hd a secret woman friend for 13 years that she only found out about via the media first and not her husband. Regardless of whether they screwed or not Cain was dishonest.

My question was to daveman's retarded dumb ass.

I know... I was just making the point you later did for me.

post 108
:wink_2:

Daveman is being a fucking retard, no doubt Cain was attacked by some liberals for being a black Republican, but its not like he didn't bring some of that shit on himself by down playing racism and calling blacks brainwashed, once he did that Cain made it fair game to get attacked for being black. daveman cosigned Cains bullshit and now he wants to talk this race card shit after Cain steps down and blame it on liberals and ignore the Republicans who attacked him, he's a classic fucking hack.
You ought to go see the post OB/GYN clinic and have your weepy pussy looked at.

And what did the left do? Sing love songs to him? :lol:

So what do you have to say about the Repugs that savaged him? You're a fucking partisan hack.

Coming from you, that's absolutely meaningless. :lol:

Everything you say is meaningless and lacks humor above all, lol. You can't even make a fucking argument, all you say is liberals.liberals proceeded by whining. No facts.

I know... I was just making the point you later did for me.

post 108
:wink_2:

Daveman is being a fucking retard, no doubt Cain was attacked by some liberals for being a black Republican, but its not like he didn't bring some of that shit on himself by down playing racism and calling blacks brainwashed, once he did that Cain made it fair game to get attacked for being black. daveman cosigned Cains bullshit and now he wants to talk this race card shit after Cain steps down and blame it on liberals and ignore the Republicans who attacked him, he's a classic fucking hack.

No bitch you need a super sized tampon for you bitchy whining about Cain getting attacked because you're so far up his ass.

If that's what you want to call the truth.

Yes fucktard, you are playing the race card and the only ones who attacked him forcing him to quit were the nyumerous white women accusing him of affairs and sexual harrassment, not liberals.
Who spread the story, dumbass? Who plastered it all over every liberal media outlet?

Dumbass.

It was over evey media outlet you fucktard, even here on German TV and in German television, not just liberal media outlets you lying fucking hack. Dickhead.

I see Daveman is still in denial and lashing out irrationally at liberals for Cain's failed campaign.

In fact, I’ll wager a significant number of republicans are glad he’s gone: he was an embarrassment, a distraction; making the GOP look foolish and bush-league (pun intended).

Like it or not, politics is cruel, capricious, and unfair – Cain was foolish to believe his sexual misconduct wouldn’t be discovered, or become an issue once revealed.

Bush league, funny coming from a guy that carries the water for a group that has such stellar men and women as......... Teddy "the drunk" Kennedy, Joe 'The Idiot" Biden, Robert "KKK" Byrd, George "Negro killer" Wallace, John "Served In Vietnam for a few months" Kerry, Al "The Kiss" Gore, Bill And Hillary Clinton"marriage made in hell", SHEILA JACKSON "where's the Camera" LEE, Cynthia "asshole racist" McKinney, Barbara "fog" Boxter, NANCY "plastic" PELOSI, Harry "the boxer" Reid, Jimma "peanut brain" Carter, LBJ"Just an asshole", Woodrow "Racist piece of shit" Wilson, Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, Barney "up the ass" Franks, Howard "shriek!" Dean.........etc. etc. etc. I could go on for days but I don't feel like typing anymore. I can't believe I didn't include the current dumb fuck in chief Barack Hussein "the reader" O'Bamma, I guess it does go without saying.

Last edited:
I see Daveman is still in denial and lashing out irrationally at liberals for Cain's failed campaign.

Failed campaign, this isn't a fucking game sports boy, the man had more business sense than the entire democrat party. He isn't a politician but ..... he certainly would have been intelligent enough to not appoint a tax cheat for Secretary of the Treasury, A radical green clown to Secretary of Energy, a complete bafoon as Vice President. You people look at this as some kind of joke when you were the ones that got suckered into voting for a totally empty suit, a useful idiot to read other's orders from a teleprompter. Herman Cain has had more real success in his life than you or the imbecile in Air Force One could ever imagine. You are disingenuous to ignore what this man has done in his lifetime.

Failed campaign, this isn't a fucking game sports boy, the man had more business sense than the entire democrat party. He isn't a politician but ..... he certainly would have been intelligent enough to not appoint a tax cheat for Secretary of the Treasury, A radical green clown to Secretary of Energy, a complete bafoon as Vice President. You people look at this as some kind of joke when you were the ones that got suckered into voting for a totally empty suit, a useful idiot to read other's orders from a teleprompter. Herman Cain has had more real success in his life than you or the imbecile in Air Force One could ever imagine. You are disingenuous to ignore what this man has done in his lifetime.

Tissue?

Midol, perhaps?

So what do you have to say about the Repugs that savaged him? You're a fucking partisan hack.

Coming from you, that's absolutely meaningless. :lol:

Everything you say is meaningless and lacks humor above all, lol. You can't even make a fucking argument, all you say is liberals.liberals proceeded by whining. No facts.

...and your perception of reality is whacked, too.

Look, I get it. You don't like me, so you don't like anything I have to say.

So what? :lol:

No bitch you need a super sized tampon for you bitchy whining about Cain getting attacked because you're so far up his ass.
Ahhhh, the old "No, YOU!!" gambit, popular amongst 7-year-olds everywhere. :clap:

Yes fucktard, you are playing the race card and the only ones who attacked him forcing him to quit were the nyumerous white women accusing him of affairs and sexual harrassment, not liberals.
Who spread the story, dumbass? Who plastered it all over every liberal media outlet?

Dumbass.

It was over evey media outlet you fucktard, even here on German TV and in German television, not just liberal media outlets you lying fucking hack. Dickhead.
Did I say it was ONLY in liberal media outlets, you moron?

Hint: No.

So, it looks like you're just mindlessly lashing out.

If it weren't for irrational rage, leftists would have no emotions at all.

Forum List

Back