Cain is gone libs, time to redirect your irrational hate....

did my hate make him fuck a woman other than his wife for 13 yrs...he is a liar and a fraud...get over it ...that you fell for him hook, line and sinker

Which has nothing to do with his ability to run a business or lead a country.

What should have sunk Cain was his incredibly silly 999 plan. Or the fact he wasn't at all interested in international affairs. Or his incredibly naive understanding of how the government functions.

And it's really sad that none of that was taken into consideration.

did my hate make him fuck a woman other than his wife for 13 yrs...he is a liar and a fraud...get over it ...that you fell for him hook, line and sinker

What should have sunk Cain was his incredibly silly 999 plan. Or the fact he wasn't at all interested in international affairs. Or his incredibly naive understanding of how the government functions.

I agree. The actual issues related to the actual job are relevant.

Don't forget his open bigotry.

But look on the bright side, right wingers, along with your imaginary black friend you guys can know cite that you supported Cain for 15 minutes back in 2011 as proof you aren't a racist.

Keep fishing, it didnt have a damn thing to do with the color of his skin.

But with so many nor'easters being as racists as one could be we understand your confusion.

But look on the bright side, right wingers, along with your imaginary black friend you guys can know cite that you supported Cain for 15 minutes back in 2011 as proof you aren't a racist.

But with so many nor'easters being as racists as one could be we understand your confusion.

It didn't?

Not according to USMB right winger, Daveman

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

And for that, he was savaged.

Seriously 4 hate Cain threads on the main page. All started by liberals and all irrational since he IS GONE.

But yesterday I was the troll for making this very connection.

It's a sign that it's YOU who has the problem when every single person you offer up is somehow the victim of "irrational hate".

It didn't?

Nonsense. He's a minority who didn't hold the views liberals told him he should have.

Oh you base your opinions on a poster and not reality. The guy was railroaded. I would still vote for him. The left taught me none of that matters.

Don't forget his open bigotry.

Well that sort of falls into the naive understanding of how the government functions part. It really should have opened a lot of people's eyes when he was openly stating that a community had the "right" to refuse to open a house of worship.

That's strictly prohibited by the constitution.

It didn't?

Oh you base your opinions on a poster and not reality.

You're not very bright are you. I agree that race had nothing to do with it. Funny that you come at me but ignore Dave's post.

The guy was railroaded.

Sure he was.

I would still vote for him.

We've already established that you aren't very bright so there's no need for these reminders.

The left taught me none of that matters.

Naturally.

Because personal responsibility and integrity only matters when it's convenient to certain people.

It didn't?

You're not very bright are you. I agree that race had nothing to do with it. Funny that you come at me but ignore Dave's post.

Sure he was.

I would still vote for him.

We've already established that you aren't very bright so there's no need for these reminders.

Naturally.

Because personal responsibility and integrity only matters when it's convenient to certain people.
My greater point is you were lying.

Remember how that started.

myself....the 9 9 9 plan would have raised our taxes...esp sales taxes....nc is already a tax hell....i dont need a 16 plus sales tax

do you?

as for discussing the issues.....you cant discuss mal with a liar.

Sure he was.

Naturally.

My greater point is you were lying.

Remember how that started.

This should be good....where did I lie.

Sorry, but this "lib" is sad to see Cain go. The comedy he provided was priceless. The fact that he was on top of the polls for a while makes it even funnier.

Anyone who thinks it was liberals or Democrats that sunk Cain are delusional. Cain as the nominee would have guaranteed an Obama landslide.

I don't think it was irrational given their strategy. he needs to go for libs to place the race card in the election. Now they can say "if you dont' vote for obama in 2012, it's because he's black" when they wouldn't have been able to say that with Cain.

Forum List

Back