Bush FOREVER gets the blame for the crash and lying us to war

What cause the bust? Too damn many people going out and buying houses they knew they could not afford. Just like now,, the democrats have signed up for a 20 trillion dollar debt they know they cannot pay. They want someone else to pay for it.

What cause the bust? Too damn many people going out and buying houses they knew they could not afford. Just like now,, the democrats have signed up for a 20 trillion dollar debt they know they cannot pay. They want someone else to pay for it.

Why should home buying just be up to the poeple that can afford it? LOL Fkn dems.. smh

No idiot they are the FACTS

this is why your party has to cheat to win elections.

they can only fool fact free idiots like you to vote for them

You are the case study in keep repeating something long enough......

At least four times you were told that I am neither Republican nor tied to any party. Now you're ranting about cheating when no one brought it up.

This folks is what happens when you start drinking the night before and continue right through the next morning and then decide to post on a messageboard.

Oh yeah. I'm a Rep as well despite the fact that I've told her umpteen times I'm a registered Indi. Because we don't agree with her bs we gotta be Reps.

Once an asshole. Always an asshole. LOL

Oh and BTW the only facts that matter to her are her own.

The problem is, she doesn't present any facts, just rantings, ramblings, and incoherent half-sentences. :cool:

you guys support EVERTHING the republican party does.

You support LIES to defend them.

why should I even believe what you say about how your registered?

Post proof.

Post your registration cards if you want us to believe you

a.aaa-Really-Trollin.jpg

Post proof.

Post proof that we don't lie and what we are registered as. What a freaking moron!

Priceless!

Yeah I'll go out of my way to contact the County Clerk just to prove something to a drunken idiot on a messageboard.

1D1DC14ED77A6ACEDAFA63B78FE8DC_h231_w308_m4_cDTvAKZyG.jpg

:badgrin::lol::eusa_clap::badgrin::lol::eusa_clap:

Last edited:

Post proof.

How many times must you be told that "we don't give a flying fuck" wether or not you believe us?

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

In addition, the Commission also voted to issue

More facts

Post proof.

Benghazi, F & F and Patraeus. Defend that. Or are you post some non topic BS?

Post proof.

Nothing she posts is related to anything. Just mindless blabber. Even those of differing views from her "side of the aisle" don't pay attention to her.

You guys are liars and no one needs to have any reason to believe a thing you say that iw not proven by some proof.

Your liars.

I dont believe any one of you are not republicans unless you can show us your registraation card

Post proof.

defend what about it you fool?

why did your party not Campaign on F and F if you were telling the truth about the incident?

You guys are liars and no one needs to have any reason to believe a thing you say that iw not proven by some proof.

Your liars.

I dont believe any one of you are not republicans unless you can show us your registraation card

Prove you're not drunk.

I've had enough. I'm starting to feel like I'm taking advantage of the handicapped.

Last edited:

Post proof.

defend what about it you fool?

why did your party not Campaign on F and F if you were telling the truth about the incident?

I dont have a party. I vote for the BETTER leaders. Yea, you cant defend it, ey? Oh, you mean when nothing could come out about it because of executive privledge? Any REASONABLE defense against the other 2? Or are you gonna start posting about the auto industry?

Your liars.

Proven by proof?

Who's liars?

Show you a registration card a non republican wouldn't have as proof we're not republicans?

trollin___jesus_by_draqk-d30w51x.jpg

Forum List

Back