Bush FOREVER gets the blame for the crash and lying us to war

Those are facts and you will NEVER be allowed to lie them away

Your party lied us to war in Iraq.

Your party crashed the world economy.

Your party allowed us to be hot on our own soil on their watch.

You are unable to read or listen through your blind rage, can you? What part of I don't belong to the Republican Party are you missing?

Keep ranting. It's highly amusing to watch a person who won, meltdown.

Problem is, the 4,600+ American soldiers who died there are still dead.

The limbs and minds many thousands more lost are still gone.

The thousands of young military wives, husbands and children who lost their loved one still mourn.

The trillions of dollars we've spent are not coming back, although we'll pay repaying those loans for a long time as a gentle reminder.

The best we can hope for is that we've learned something. At least some of us.

Jesus christ. Are you setting for your messiahs 4 more year failure? Least its good you know the biz!

Those are facts and you will NEVER be allowed to lie them away

Those are your facts and guess what, I'm not Bush so I have nothing to run from.

You need help and that I am serious about. You have real issues that need attention. If you could stepback and view your behavior here you would be amazed how foolish you look.

It's 2012, not 2000. Get over it. For all the Bush bashing, I have seldom seen anyone here defend him. The issue, at least as far as this board is concerned, is a figment of your small imagination.

Its called history you dumb fucking hick.

Its the facts as they lay.

those who dont use history when making decisions make stupid decisions.

This is why your party is in chaos.

Your party tried to use LIES instead of facts which include history to run their party.

Excuse me dumbass. I am not a registered Republican although I would have preferred him over BoyBlunder. And for the record, the party is far from in chaos.

The facts you want to discuss are ancient history and only pertinent to a closed minded drunk like yourself who bores the shit out of everyone on a daily basis.

Last I checked they aren't any "hicks" in NJ you biased POS.

I love how people like you claim not to be republican. Name one "not republican" you support

No idiot they are the FACTS

this is why your party has to cheat to win elections.

they can only fool fact free idiots like you to vote for them

That will never change no matter how much you on the right hate the facts your party has produced

I know. Why do they keep thinking that time will change what he was?

Are you as dumb as TM? Who is "they" and who is defending Bush on this thread. Maybe you two can get a "two-fer" at a good Psychiatrist.

They is you and all your buddies on here and on topix and on city-data. Bush loving tea party members

Like the 53 districts in Penn that didnt have 1 Romney vote? Come on now

You are the case study in keep repeating something long enough......

At least four times you were told that I am neither Republican nor tied to any party. Now you're ranting about cheating when no one brought it up.

This folks is what happens when you start drinking the night before and continue right through the next morning and then decide to post on a messageboard.

Last edited:
That will never change no matter how much you on the right hate the facts your party has produced

Seriously are you crazy? Are you older then 13 years OLD?
If you aren't crazy AND older then 13 do you agree these EVENTS occurred?

1) 1991 Cease Fire meant Saddam agreed to stop fighting and USA agreed not to invade Iraq and remove him. Remember this?
And so after 9/11 92% of Americans WANTED something done and since SADDAM never KEPT the 1991 Cease Fire the 1991 war continued finished 5/2003!
2) Do you remember the dot.com bubble THAT BURST in 2000?
Caused a recession that started then in 3/2001 and $5 trillion in market losses. Allowed taxpayers to deduct each year after 2002 $166 billion from their taxable income.
Lost 300,000 jobs
3) Does the minor event on 9/11/2001 mean anything to you?
$2 trillion in losses that again are being written off and in so doing reduces the tax payments to the USA
145,000 jobs lost
4) From 2003 to 2008 WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in history with 7 of the worst 10 hurricanes rom 2004 through 2008 $1 trillion and 400,000 jobs..

YET in spite of that:
Bush had 5 million more people working at the end of his term !
The GDP grew 16% with a $769 billion growth in 2005 the best in 50 years!

Now where are your statistics???

Statistics? Truthsplatters?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

She conveniently forgets that Congress did in fact give the approval for those wars. Both Parties I might add. Of course they were for the war before they were against it.

Splatters is a biased POS who blames everything on the Reps while she conveniently forgets her Dems are as much to blame. She's a flamming idiot and has been from day one.

She, like her hero, that fuck in the WH blames everything on Bush. Of course now that he's into his second term he's gonna find it kinda hard to blame Bush. Its all on him now. Hope Splatters can stand the strain.

You are the case study in keep repeating something long enough......

At least four times you were told that I am neither Republican nor tied to any party. Now you're ranting about cheating when no one brought it up.

This folks is what happens when you start drinking the night before and continue right through the next morning and then decide to post on a messageboard.

Oh yeah. I'm a Rep as well despite the fact that I've told her umpteen times I'm a registered Indi. Because we don't agree with her bs we gotta be Reps.

Once an asshole. Always an asshole. LOL

Oh and BTW the only facts that matter to her are her own.

Last edited:
SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

registering as something other than republican then supporting every fucking thing the republican party stands for is not fooling anyone guys

Note you are in here defending the worse president the republican party ever produced

Forum List

Back