Bush FOREVER gets the blame for the crash and lying us to war

I dont care if you dont think Im a registered dem.

so fuck off

The fact that Bush isn't behind bars right now is a failure for this country on a lot of levels.

It's 2012, not 2000. Get over it. For all the Bush bashing, I have seldom seen anyone here defend him. The issue, at least as far as this board is concerned, is a figment of your small imagination.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. When the left isn't satisfied with the results of the current direct of the economy and jobs, they like to look to the past to try and find blame. So much for this "FOWARD" bumper sticker slogan that this administration would like for the rest of us to believe, sounds like the same 'ol speeches and results of the last 3 years.

Now tell me why all you NON republicans are on a thread defending Bush and all his failures like they were your own?

Just for you TM:

GWB-BS1.jpg

Ignoring history is what complete fucking idiots with bad ideas do

TM: How to Deal With Impossible People: 15 steps - wikiHow

Some highlight that I think every person on these boards have come to know as true about TM. TM is a “impossible person.”

“Do not call them out because it will frustrate them. They could become more difficult, but just stand your ground and be confident.”

“Realize that you cannot deal with impossible people the same way you deal with everyone else. In some ways, they need to be treated like children. Give up all hope of engaging these folks in any kind of reasonable conversation. It will never happen, at least with you. Remember what happened the last fifty times you tried to have a civilized discussion about the status of your relationship with this person. Chances are, every such attempt ended in you being blamed for everything. Decide now to quit banging your head against a brick wall.”

“Protect your self-esteem. If you have regular dealings with someone who tries to portray you as the source of all evil, you need to take active steps to maintain a positive self-image. Remind yourself that this person's opinion is not necessarily the truth. Understand that oftentimes, impossible people are particularly "fact-challenged." If the attacks have little basis in raw fact, dismiss them. You can't possibly be as bad as this person would like you to believe you are. Do not defend yourself out loud, however. It will only provoke the impossible person into another tirade.”

“Give up self-defense. Understand very clearly that you cannot beat these kinds of people; they're called "impossible" for a reason. In their minds, you are the source of all wrongdoing, and nothing you can say is going to make them consider your side of the story. Your opinion is of no consequence, because you are already guilty, no matter what.”

“Realize that impossible people engage in projection. Understand that you are going to be accused of much (or all) of this behavior yourself. If your impossible person gets a look at this text, to them it will look like a page about you. Prepare yourself for the fact that the impossible person's flaws and failings will always be attributed to you. Remember, in their minds, you are at fault for everything! They will have an endless supply of arguments to support this, and if you make the mistake of encouraging them, they will be more than happy to tell you why you are the impossible person, and how ironic it is that you are under the mistaken impression that it is them.”

Thanks for quoting me.

You do wack your doodles instead of respecting facts.

Ask Bobby Jindal

TM: How to Deal With Impossible People: 15 steps - wikiHow

Some highlight that I think every person on these boards have come to know as true about TM. TM is a “impossible person.”

“Do not call them out because it will frustrate them. They could become more difficult, but just stand your ground and be confident.”

“Realize that you cannot deal with impossible people the same way you deal with everyone else. In some ways, they need to be treated like children. Give up all hope of engaging these folks in any kind of reasonable conversation. It will never happen, at least with you. Remember what happened the last fifty times you tried to have a civilized discussion about the status of your relationship with this person. Chances are, every such attempt ended in you being blamed for everything. Decide now to quit banging your head against a brick wall.”

“Protect your self-esteem. If you have regular dealings with someone who tries to portray you as the source of all evil, you need to take active steps to maintain a positive self-image. Remind yourself that this person's opinion is not necessarily the truth. Understand that oftentimes, impossible people are particularly "fact-challenged." If the attacks have little basis in raw fact, dismiss them. You can't possibly be as bad as this person would like you to believe you are. Do not defend yourself out loud, however. It will only provoke the impossible person into another tirade.”

“Give up self-defense. Understand very clearly that you cannot beat these kinds of people; they're called "impossible" for a reason. In their minds, you are the source of all wrongdoing, and nothing you can say is going to make them consider your side of the story. Your opinion is of no consequence, because you are already guilty, no matter what.”

“Realize that impossible people engage in projection. Understand that you are going to be accused of much (or all) of this behavior yourself. If your impossible person gets a look at this text, to them it will look like a page about you. Prepare yourself for the fact that the impossible person's flaws and failings will always be attributed to you. Remember, in their minds, you are at fault for everything! They will have an endless supply of arguments to support this, and if you make the mistake of encouraging them, they will be more than happy to tell you why you are the impossible person, and how ironic it is that you are under the mistaken impression that it is them.”

Game. set.... match!

George-W.-Bush.jpg

Avory your ground is covered in lies and has caused your party to become obsolete

Avory your ground is covered in lies and has caused your party to become obsolete

It's amazing how well your condition is diagnosed.

Symptoms of this disorder may include, but are not limited to:
• Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation • May take advantage of others to reach their own goals
• Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents
• Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance
• Requires constant attention and positive reinforcement from others
• Easily becomes jealous
• Lacks empathy and disregards the feelings of others
• Obsessed with oneself
• Mainly pursues selfish goals

List me the Bush era policies Obama repealed....

BTW, you can thank Bush for ending the Iraq war that Obama tried to keep going.

Heres a fucking clue for you.

your ideas are republican ideas.

It doesnt matter wether you want to bve called Bob or shirly.

You are a reoublican because you support their ideas and vote republican.

I dont care if you dont like the label of the ideas you embrace

I don't know how you can get any more narrow-minded than with that comment above. Anyone who doesn't agree with the policies of the Democrat liberal party is either simply a Republican or lets try labeling them as being racist. Yet we are to believe, through all these childish antics, that Democrats are even capable of somehow appealing to the independent voter. That doesn't appear to be the case here with statements such as this.

Heres a fucking clue for you.

your ideas are republican ideas.

It doesnt matter wether you want to bve called Bob or shirly.

You are a reoublican because you support their ideas and vote republican.

I dont care if you dont like the label of the ideas you embrace

I don't know how you can get any more narrow-minded than with that comment above. Anyone who doesn't agree with the policies of the Democrat liberal party is either simply a Republican or lets try labeling them as being racist. Yet we are to believe, through all these childish antics, that Democrats are even capable of somehow appealing to the independent voter. That doesn't appear to be the case here with statements such as this.

You just summed up the DNC modus operandi.

Forum List

Back