Think Seriously About This:

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
The last three weeks before the election Fox News reported poll results favoring Romney. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Dennis Miller et al plus Rush Limbaugh said repeatedly that Romney would win. Karl Rove predicted the opposite of the results giving Romney 332 electoral votes and Limbaugh said it wouldn't even be close.

CNN comments when they were reporting polls said it was either close or favoring Obama depending upon how six or eight swing states voted. The rest is history.

The egotistical right wing starts out thinking everything about them is good and right and everything about anything or anyone who opposes them is bad and wrong and the worse thing is that they can't even admit they got beat. Not once have they ever admitted somebody else was right or that they were wrong....about anything. If they don't change a lot of things...including that attitude they are history as a political party. That part is not just my opinion it's the bold faced truth.

Last edited:
If you think the last 4 yrs was bad, just wait for this next 4 yrs is over. We are all going to struggle more hardships now, then you have ever seen or can even fathom in your minds......its coming and you can believe that!!!!!!! Obama wanted these next 4 yrs to complete his transformation of america, and that is what he will do now. We will be living a different way of life and we will have less then we ever did before. Its going to be hard, hard and hard. Wait and see, and you can thank the voters that couldn't see the forest through the trees.

The right wing has demonstrated that they live in an alternative universe on every issue from voters to science. There thought is Orwellian in nature. They are the very ones that would create '1984' were they in power long enough.

If you think the last 4 yrs was bad, just wait for this next 4 yrs is over. We are all going to struggle more hardships now, then you have ever seen or can even fathom in your minds......its coming and you can believe that!!!!!!! Obama wanted these next 4 yrs to complete his transformation of america, and that is what he will do now. We will be living a different way of life and we will have less then we ever did before. Its going to be hard, hard and hard. Wait and see, and you can thank the voters that couldn't see the forest through the trees.

Wah....wah..............wah...........................................

Actually, you are wrong about Rove predicting 332 electoral votes. He predicted 285(ish). No need to exaggerate, the bottom line is they were wrong. I know somebody on the “inside” of Ohio republican politics and he said that the numbers they were seeing leading up to the election were promising.
I am wondering where this idea of the “egotistical” right wing comes from. Conservatives are pessimistic by nature and pessimism and egotism don’t seem to go together…but that’s just my opinion.

As to Hannity, he’s a cheerleader plain and simple. He is not an analyst. I am not sure about everything O’Reily had to say, but I felt that he had his doubts all along about Romney winning. You could argue he thought Romney could pull it off, but I am pretty sure he was not making any predictions.

You won. Be happy.

The right wing has demonstrated that they live in an alternative universe on every issue from voters to science. There thought is Orwellian in nature. They are the very ones that would create '1984' were they in power long enough.

:badgrin:
Wow, liberals are so tolerant!

Actually, you are wrong about Rove predicting 332 electoral votes. He predicted 285(ish). No need to exaggerate, the bottom line is they were wrong. I know somebody on the “inside” of Ohio republican politics and he said that the numbers they were seeing leading up to the election were promising.
I am wondering where this idea of the “egotistical” right wing comes from. Conservatives are pessimistic by nature and pessimism and egotism don’t seem to go together…but that’s just my opinion.

As to Hannity, he’s a cheerleader plain and simple. He is not an analyst. I am not sure about everything O’Reily had to say, but I felt that he had his doubts all along about Romney winning. You could argue he thought Romney could pull it off, but I am pretty sure he was not making any predictions.

You won. Be happy.

No...I'm not wrong. At one point after the first debate Karl Rove predicted what he called a Republican mandate......332 electoral votes for Romney. I heard it!

:badgrin:
Wow, liberals are so tolerant!

Yes, keep it up with the right wing are all creationist Neanderthals.(insert rolling eyes here)

You won. Be happy.

No...I'm not wrong. At one point after the first debate Karl Rove predicted what he called a Republican mandate......332 electoral votes for Romney. I heard it!

No, you are wrong. Sorry but if you do not have the quote then you're telling me to rely on what may very well be (for all I know) the voices in your head.
But, let us say after the first debate Rove said something like that. In October, as the polls and early voting began and people started making predictions based on incoming information, pedictions were all over the place. Going into the last week, Rove was predicting somewhere between 280 and 290 electoral votes for Romney.

I keep waiting for ONE of them to be angry at Fox for lying to them nonstop.

You won. Be happy.

No, you are wrong. Sorry but if you do not have the quote then you're telling me to rely on what may very well be (for all I know) the voices in your head.
But, let us say after the first debate Rove said something like that. In October, as the polls and early voting began and people started making predictions based on incoming information, pedictions were all over the place. Going into the last week, Rove was predicting somewhere between 280 and 290 electoral votes for Romney.

He said like 330

my mistake it was morris and 325

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W29YfXhLrFE]Rove- Romney winning young Ohio voters - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOyp1vKHy_k]DICK MORRIS EXPLAINS WHAT AN IDIOT HE IS "ROMNEY LANDSLIDE WIN" - November 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

lying his ass off

You won. Be happy.

The biased Fox News network broadcast repeatedly that Romney would win the election and Karl Rove was the ringleader. Goddamit.....I heard him predict a 332 electoral college vistory for Romney. If you can't prove that he didn't STFU

Hell...right now they are making excuses which blame the democrats for increasing urban populations and fradulent ID's. Like I said.....the assholes have never, not once admitted they were wrong.....not just about this election, about any fucking thing. You're a perfect example.

If they don't change their total dedication to corporations and the wealthy, get off the governing women's personal sexual problems, standing in the way of amnesty for Latinos, giving half of taxpayer's money to Halliburton...on the credit, and get back to Eisenhower days they are history.

The last three weeks before the election Fox News reported poll results favoring Romney. Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Karl Rove, Ann Coulter, Dennis Miller et al plus Rush Limbaugh said repeatedly that Romney would win. Karl Rove predicted the opposite of the results giving Romney 332 electoral votes and Limbaugh said it wouldn't even be close.

CNN comments when they were reporting polls said it was either close or favoring Obama depending upon how six or eight swing states voted. The rest is history.

The egotistical right wing starts out thinking everything about them is good and right and everything about anything or anyone who opposes them is bad and wrong and the worse thing is that they can't even admit they got beat. Not once have they ever admitted somebody else was right or that they were wrong....about anything. If they don't change a lot of things...including that attitude they are history as a political party. That part is not just my opinion it's the bold faced truth.

You're a goddamned liar. Bill O'Reilly consistently, right up until election eve state the race was too close to call and that he would not make a prediction. I don't know why the fuck libtards favor lies over truth.

Forum List

Back