Bush FOREVER gets the blame for the crash and lying us to war

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
That will never change no matter how much you on the right hate the facts your party has produced

that is his legacy

you cheered him on while he did it

For a person whose candidate won, you are one chronic, whiney bitch. Incessant posting of utter nonsense that does nothing but clog the board up. Leave the basement, put the liquor bottle down, push yourself away from the keyboard and go out and enjoy the world.

I'd bet the honest posters here, the ones on your so called side are more embarassed for you than you are for yourself.

What a childish jerkoff.

The fact that Bush isn't behind bars right now is a failure for this country on a lot of levels.

It's 2012, not 2000. Get over it. For all the Bush bashing, I have seldom seen anyone here defend him. The issue, at least as far as this board is concerned, is a figment of your small imagination.

• Banned
Bush was just the patsy.

Cheney should be behind bars for sure

The fact that Bush isn't behind bars right now is a failure for this country on a lot of levels.

It's 2012, not 2000. Get over it. For all the Bush bashing, I have seldom seen anyone here defend him. The issue, at least as far as this board is concerned, is a figment of your small imagination.

Its called history you dumb fucking hick.

Its the facts as they lay.

those who dont use history when making decisions make stupid decisions.

This is why your party is in chaos.

Your party tried to use LIES instead of facts which include history to run their party.

Its called history you dumb fucking hick.

Its the facts as they lay.

those who dont use history when making decisions make stupid decisions.

This is why your party is in chaos.

Your party tried to use LIES instead of facts which include history to run their party.

Excuse me dumbass. I am not a registered Republican although I would have preferred him over BoyBlunder. And for the record, the party is far from in chaos.

The facts you want to discuss are ancient history and only pertinent to a closed minded drunk like yourself who bores the shit out of everyone on a daily basis.

Last I checked they aren't any "hicks" in NJ you biased POS.

I love how no one on the right admitts to being a republican anymore.

That will never change no matter how much you on the right hate the facts your party has produced

Seriously are you crazy? Are you older then 13 years OLD?
If you aren't crazy AND older then 13 do you agree these EVENTS occurred?

1) 1991 Cease Fire meant Saddam agreed to stop fighting and USA agreed not to invade Iraq and remove him. Remember this?
And so after 9/11 92% of Americans WANTED something done and since SADDAM never KEPT the 1991 Cease Fire the 1991 war continued finished 5/2003!
2) Do you remember the dot.com bubble THAT BURST in 2000?
Caused a recession that started then in 3/2001 and $5 trillion in market losses. Allowed taxpayers to deduct each year after 2002 $166 billion from their taxable income.
Lost 300,000 jobs
3) Does the minor event on 9/11/2001 mean anything to you?
$2 trillion in losses that again are being written off and in so doing reduces the tax payments to the USA
145,000 jobs lost
4) From 2003 to 2008 WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in history with 7 of the worst 10 hurricanes rom 2004 through 2008 $1 trillion and 400,000 jobs..

YET in spite of that:
Bush had 5 million more people working at the end of his term !
The GDP grew 16% with a $769 billion growth in 2005 the best in 50 years!

Now where are your statistics???

Heres a fucking clue for you.

your ideas are republican ideas.

It doesnt matter wether you want to bve called Bob or shirly.

You are a reoublican because you support their ideas and vote republican.

I dont care if you dont like the label of the ideas you embrace

Seriously are you crazy? Are you older then 13 years OLD?
If you aren't crazy AND older then 13 do you agree these EVENTS occurred?

1) 1991 Cease Fire meant Saddam agreed to stop fighting and USA agreed not to invade Iraq and remove him. Remember this?
And so after 9/11 92% of Americans WANTED something done and since SADDAM never KEPT the 1991 Cease Fire the 1991 war continued finished 5/2003!
2) Do you remember the dot.com bubble THAT BURST in 2000?
Caused a recession that started then in 3/2001 and $5 trillion in market losses. Allowed taxpayers to deduct each year after 2002 $166 billion from their taxable income.
Lost 300,000 jobs
3) Does the minor event on 9/11/2001 mean anything to you?
$2 trillion in losses that again are being written off and in so doing reduces the tax payments to the USA
145,000 jobs lost
4) From 2003 to 2008 WORST HURRICANE SEASONS in history with 7 of the worst 10 hurricanes rom 2004 through 2008 $1 trillion and 400,000 jobs..

YET in spite of that:
Bush had 5 million more people working at the end of his term !
The GDP grew 16% with a $769 billion growth in 2005 the best in 50 years!

Now where are your statistics???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6bmEv2-rFA]President Bush's speech on the financial crisis 9/24/08 (1) - YouTube[/ame]

Heres a fucking clue for you.

your ideas are republican ideas.

It doesnt matter wether you want to bve called Bob or shirly.

You are a reoublican because you support their ideas and vote republican.

I dont care if you dont like the label of the ideas you embrace

And you were in the voting booths with others and now that you're Kreskin, I see you read minds as well.

You are better entertanment than Comedy Central offers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE2SdF1fN4s]US War Criminals - The Bush Lies Montage - YouTube[/ame]

Your party lied us to war in Iraq.

Your party crashed the world economy.

Your party allowed us to be hit on our own soil on their watch.

Forum List

Back