Bush: ‘Absolutely’ offended by Trump’s comments on Mexicans

Even Bush understands Trump's kookiness
Bush Absolutely offended by Trump s comments on Mexicans - The Washington The article
OK, tell us where Trump got it wrong.

Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Read more at Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Girls alone crossing a mountain or dessert will be raped by a lot of Americans, if Americans were coyotes. Bush referred to Mexicans in the United States, not to coyotes.
It is not surprising that you didn't cite United States statistics.

Didn't bother to read the story did ya, do that and get back to me. Hint, it's not just coyotes doing the raping. Also I didn't comment on what Bush referred to, I asked where Trump got it wrong?
TheThetllll

Read more at Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Girls alone crossing a mountain or dessert will be raped by a lot of Americans, if Americans were coyotes. Bush referred to Mexicans in the United States, not to coyotes.

Didn't bother to read the story did ya, do that and get back to me. Hint, it's not just coyotes doing the raping. Also I didn't comment on what Bush referred to, I asked where Trump got it wrong?
The article with the 80% statistic said the rape is being done by *criminal gangs, traffickers or corrupt officials.*
Trump lumped all illegal Mexicans together. Question: Should all illegal WOMEN be given amnesty, since they dont rape people?

Bush Absolutely offended by Trump s comments on Mexicans - The Washington The article

TheThetllll

The article with the 80% statistic said the rape is being done by *criminal gangs, traffickers or corrupt officials.*
Trump lumped all illegal Mexicans together. Question: Should all illegal WOMEN be given amnesty, since they dont rape people?

Do you really think I'm going to let you get away with lying and misquoting the article? Here's what it really said"

are at heightened risk of sexual violence at the hands of criminal gangs, people traffickers, other migrants or corrupt officials…

Seems you neglected the part I put in bold. Care to try another lie before that one gets cold?

And to answer your question, HELL NO.

TheThetllll

Do you really think I'm going to let you get away with lying and misquoting the article? Here's what it really said"

are at heightened risk of sexual violence at the hands of criminal gangs, people traffickers, other migrants or corrupt officials…

Seems you neglected the part I put in bold. Care to try another lie before that one gets cold?

So some of those are other migrants. How many? And how many of those rapes are in USA territory? Once those migrants cross the border they are focused on not getting caught by the authorities. And... Would Americans not rape a girl who is alone in the mountains or deserts with them? You aren't doing well in this subthread.

TheThetllll

So some of those are other migrants. How many? And how many of those rapes are in USA territory? Once those migrants cross the border they are focused on not getting caught by the authorities. And... Would Americans not rape a girl who is alone in the mountains or deserts with them? You aren't doing well in this subthread.

The ones I know, no. There was no mention in the article about the US, why are you so ignorantly bringing it up? Just can't stand the facts?

TheThetllll

The author of the study cited by Oktexas says (2:49 into the video) that "many of these immigrants are raped BEFORE" they cross the US Border " and" w are not talking about Mexican immigrants " calling what Trump said a" big jump " and saying Trump " misread " the study. Fact-checking Donald Trump s immigration comments - CNN Video

How embarrassing is it to cite a study whose author think you are full of it?

TheThetllll

The author of the study cited by Oktexas says (2:49 into the video) that "many of these immigrants are raped BEFORE" they cross the US Border " and" w are not talking about Mexican immigrants " calling what Trump said a" big jump " and saying Trump " misread " the study. Fact-checking Donald Trump s immigration comments - CNN Video

Funny, I didn't see him citing any study in any of his comments that are part of this discussion. You got some new quotes you want to bring in.

Also the communist news network did the exact thing you tried, eliminating the migrant ingredient among the rapist that was clearly mentioned in the article, go figure.

TheThetllll

Funny, I didn't see him citing any study in any of his comments that are part of this discussion. You got some new quotes you want to bring in.

Also the communist news network did the exact thing you tried, eliminating the migrant ingredient among the rapist that was clearly mentioned in the article, go figure.
Typical right wing nut. Your argument is that the author of the study appeared on CNN, therefore her words don't exist, because her words would only exist if her interview is with Fox. As if CNN forced her to say Trump misread her study.

It is really unfortunate for the GOP that Trump doesn't just fade away, like Atlantic City did.
listening to Mr. Trump today , my guess is that he isn't going anywhere but that's just a guess , I could be wrong VShandle !!

an image of Trump before he talks

smoking-a-joint-smiley-emoticon.gif

TheThetllll

Typical right wing nut. Your argument is that the author of the study appeared on CNN, therefore her words don't exist, because her words would only exist if her interview is with Fox. As if CNN forced her to say Trump misread her study.

Not what I said, Trump never cited a study, he cited the exact same article I posted when they claimed he was doubling down, it said migrants were also raping women and girls. I posted that quote from the article that you attempted to edit. He didn't misread the article, I didn't misread the article, you just refuse to accept the facts as they are. That makes you an enabler of rapist, period. You have to admit the problem before it can be solved. So far you have proven yourself to be nothing but a massive failure, I bet you're a member of that racist organization La Raza and most likely paid to post your crap here.

80% are raped that is an astoundingly high number

Now I am thinking how do you prevent people from trying to immigrate here. They are seriously placing themselves in danger just to cross a border.

The problem is a lot larger than just immigrants taking our jobs.

Forum List

Back