Bush: ‘Absolutely’ offended by Trump’s comments on Mexicans

Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans, leave it to WAPO to leave that part out and for you not to understand it
Bush knows what Trump said. Don't kill the messenger.

--- Like you "knew" about that bogus Jefferson quote you posted earlier and got busted on?

Not happening -- he said nothing about legal or illegal Mexicans:

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." << (source -- Fox Noise)
Get that? He's not only calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists", "criminals" and "drug bringers".... he's saying that the country of Mexico itself is sending them.

Funny how you can come up with a bogus quote that Jefferson never said presumably two centuries ago, and yet can't get a quote from last week straight.

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

Indeed, the kookieness of that speech is what got him in trouble.
Interesting choice of adjective.

page3_blog_entry466_2.jpg
So much trouble that his PUBLIC popularity went UP

I doubt it. But I don't doubt his notoriety went up. That is after all what attention whores live for.

It's the enablers of that I feel sorry for.

--- Like you "knew" about that bogus Jefferson quote you posted earlier and got busted on?

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." << (source -- Fox Noise)
Get that? He's not only calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists", "criminals" and "drug bringers".... he's saying that the country of Mexico itself is sending them.

Funny how you can come up with a bogus quote that Jefferson never said presumably two centuries ago, and yet can't get a quote from last week straight.

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

I doubt it. But I don't doubt his notoriety went up. That is after all what attention whores live for.

Enablers? Lol

Trump is responsible for Trump. Bush is responsible for Bush. They are all adults and your junior high school concept of peer pressure is irrelevant

Jeb Bush couldn't say anything else. Jeb is firmly pro mexican to the exclusion of anything else. In many ways, Jeb Bush is the same kind of post American that obama is. Where obama sees America transformed into a liberal utopia, Jeb sees America transformed into a mexican utopia. At times Jeb Bush has rejected America so strongly and embraced mexico so totally, he has claimed to be mexican himself.

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

Enablers? Lol

Trump is responsible for Trump. Bush is responsible for Bush. They are all adults and your junior high school concept of peer pressure is irrelevant

No shit Sherlock. That's got nothing to do with apologists on this board.
Such as your first three posts in this thread.

Speaking of kookieness

Enablers? Lol

People on this board get one vote dumbass. Your obsession should be on DC not the insignificant vote of a particular individual.

Check his statements, which were about immigrants, nothing about "illegals."

Actually he never used either word.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. …They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems to us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Trump Is Right About Mexican Illegals Committing Crimes - John Hawkins - Page full[

Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans, leave it to WAPO to leave that part out and for you not to understand it

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

You can't prove that Trump's popularity went up due to his comment.

1) Hispanic is not a RACE. It's an ethnicity.
2) Trump is correct. Illegal aliens are criminals, by definition.
3) Bush will not be the GOP nominee.

Among the wacky nativists, of course, his support went up.

Among the rest of the country, it ended his chances again.

Well then, he's going to be offended by an awful lot of Republicans.

OK, tell us where Trump got it wrong.

Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Read more at Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Girls alone crossing a mountain or dessert will be raped by a lot of Americans, if Americans were coyotes. Bush referred to Mexicans in the United States, not to coyotes.
It is not surprising that you didn't cite United States statistics.

1) Hispanic is not a RACE. It's an ethnicity.
2) Trump is correct. Illegal aliens are criminals, by definition.
3) Bush will not be the GOP nominee.
How do you know Bush won't be the nominee? And do you think Trump will be the nominee?

OK, tell us where Trump got it wrong.

Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Read more at Central American Women Crossing U.S. Border Are Raped 80 Percent Of The Time
Girls alone crossing a mountain or dessert will be raped by a lot of Americans, if Americans were coyotes. Bush referred to Mexicans in the United States, not to coyotes.
It is not surprising that you didn't cite United States statistics.

Didn't bother to read the story did ya, do that and get back to me. Hint, it's not just coyotes doing the raping. Also I didn't comment on what Bush referred to, I asked where Trump got it wrong?

Enablers? Lol

People on this board get one vote dumbass. Your obsession should be on DC not the insignificant vote of a particular individual.

I didn't post anything about "votes", dumbass.

Forum List

Back