WATCH: Trump Attorney Turns the Tables and Obliterates Sniveling Clinton Crony George Stephanopoulos During Interview on Sham Trump Indictment

I should know better, and I've given up on them for the most part. Depressing.

It's like trying to communicate with a wild-eyed Jihadi on the streets of Damascus.
seven years and to date, with all the posts in your seven years, do you have any evidence to support the stance you make on trump. Zero!!!!! I'm still waiting proud boy, post one piece of evidence.

Evidence of what, precisely, slugger?

(He asks, knowing he's wasting his time)
of anything that supports your posting over the last seven years?

I know I'm wasting my time, demofks are nothing but a waste of anyone's time. And yet here we are. So produce any evidence. You sound like Bill Maher. here.... take a listen, this is you in a nutshell. Hilarious

of anything that supports your posting over the last seven years?

I know I'm wasting my time, demofks are nothing but a waste of anyone's time. And yet here we are. So produce any evidence. You sound like Bill Maher. here.... take a listen, this is you in a nutshell. Hilarious

So, again, nothing.

Never mind.

So, again, nothing.

Never mind.
not sure what you are expecting, I'm expecting evidence of which you can't ever produce. What is it you believe I'm looking to provide? I'll remain posting that you and everyone else demofk are zero for seven years goose eggs. Yet you come in here daily bitching and moaning everything trump. You are fking obsessed with the man. A man who for everyone's education, you have nothing to back any claim. nadda, zero, for seven years.

not sure what you are expecting, I'm expecting evidence of which you can't ever produce. What is it you believe I'm looking to provide? I'll remain posting that you and everyone else demofk are zero for seven years goose eggs. Yet you come in here daily bitching and moaning everything trump. You are fking obsessed with the man. A man who for everyone's education, you have nothing to back any claim. nadda, zero, for seven years.
Mac and Bill obsessed with Trump, Here's how I see MAC discussing trump in here........

yep, you got nothing. Been nothing for seven years, you seem committed to the fairytales.
I do so enjoy when people agree they are chasing rainbows and unicorns.

Last edited:
The evidence is the magaturd (non) responses. Also, everytime you open your slack jawed maw to vomit more stupid is evidence.

No.
Actually the fact that we don't mindlessly parrot what your Cult demands that you say,
indicates a level of intelligence that you simply can't comprehend.

Cowards cling to the lies of their hives.
Brave intelligent people think for themselves regardless.

Wow... What an argument for the defence... Fucksake get on to Trump's lawyers..

This is how weak the Trump defence has got...

The OP here is trying to use the whataboutism defence and Trumpers are singing his praises..
The whataboutism defence is a media creation and can't be used in a court of law...

Ted Bundy could have got off if he just said he wasn't as bad as Hitler and nobody arrested him..
Produce the ‘tape.’

Forum List

Back