Trump embraces Putin’s sympathetic comments to claim political persecution

trump is a physical coward and a mental midget. his monday morning quarterbacking is bad for america and the world.
I kind of expect this. Crimea being majority ethnic Russian voted to return to Russia. But we all know how democrats hate the vote.

If Ukraine wasn't delivering freshly laundered US taxes to bribery Biden no democrat would care what happens to them.

The Washington Post, September 13, 2023​

Former president Donald Trump pointed to sympathetic comments from Russian President Vladimir Putin early Wednesday to try to bolster his case that he is being treated unfairly by prosecutors in the United States.

Trump, who is facing 91 charges in four separate criminal cases and who has accused prosecutors of targeting him to hamper his political future, posted on his social media platform just after midnight that Putin essentially agrees with him. Trump leads a large field of candidates for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Putin, who has a history of persecuting his political opponents, claimed Tuesday that the criminal cases against Trump were part of “the persecution of a political rival for political reasons.” He predicted that the proceedings against Trump would diminish America’s global standing, to Russia’s benefit...

The comments reflected the largely warm relationship between the two leaders during Trump’s presidency, which included a 2018 summit at which Trump refused to support the collective conclusion of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election...

In Russia, Putin and his allies have cracked down on dissent, most recently against many who have protested the country’s invasion of Ukraine.

I hope there are a few Trump supporters who are embarrassed by Trump taking satisfaction in being supported by a brutal dictator.
WaPo? Your Source SUCKS.

Trump thought the comments were sympathetic
Do you really, now answer me honestly here. ... .

Do you honestly think, Trump read any of them?

The narrative going around the nation, is that they are. . . that is what the propaganda is.

Hell, Cheney is even lying to people telling them that Putin endorsed Trump.

These are the some of direct quotes;

Vladimir Putin:Why should we be concerned about that?

Vladimir Putin:. . . . . despite the accusations of him having specialties with Russia, which is complete nonsense and absurdity, he imposed the greatest number of sanctions on Russia during his presidency.

Vladimir Putin:As for the persecution of Trump, well, in today's conditions, in my view, that’s a good thing.

And that? Is pretty much all he had to say on the subject of Trump. So does it really matter what the narratives or spin is in the US?

:dunno:

Do you really, now answer me honestly here. ... .

Do you honestly think, Trump read any of them?

The narrative going around the nation, is that they are. . . that is what the propaganda is.

Hell, Cheney is even lying to people telling them that Putin endorsed Trump.

These are the some of direct quotes;

And that? Is pretty much all he had to say on the subject of Trump. So does it really matter what the narratives or spin is in the US?

Go dig up Trump's Truthy Social post (I'm sure you have an account) and see.

Go dig up Trump's Truthy Social post (I'm sure you have an account) and see.
A) I don't have a Truth Social Account.

&

B) I'm only interested in the facts.

I don't care about Trump's propaganda, nor do I care about WaPo's, the DNC propaganda, nor the propaganda of Lincoln Project Republicans. I am the . .. um, "information ombudsman," here.

IDGAF about the agenda of any of you. . .

iu

The topic is, "Putin’s sympathetic comments," there is none.

Poootin is desperately trying to bolster trump, so he can read some more secret documents that his agents copied at Mar-a-lugo.
The FSB had already copied those replaced documents - long before Trump even left the White-House (China has the originals)

The USA is famous for it's total lack of keeping secrets, a secret !!! No matter which administration. see all those whistleblowers, the US-MSM and e.g. an Airmen from the NG, that are able to get their hands onto classified info.

Trump is just like a pimp - unaware of being recorded - and showing of classified Mafia information, about their hooker's to his friends.

Last edited:

Former President Donald Trump praised Russian President Vladimir Putin's moves in Ukraine, calling him "savvy," after the Kremlin recognized the independence of two breakaway, Russian separatist-controlled regions in eastern Ukraine.

"So, Putin is now saying, 'It's independent,' a large section of Ukraine. I said, 'How smart is that?' And he's gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That's [the] strongest peace force," Trump said, adding that that was the kind of show of force the United States could use on its Southern border.

The entire buildup of Russian forces in a sovereign country aka Ukraine (Crimea, Donbas&Luhansk) happened during St. Donald's reign.
The human scumbag - also never insisted, enforced or proposed a retreat of Russian troops from illegally annexed and occupied Crimea. nor from Donbas or Luhansk. (supporting, enacting a UN mandate) nor supporting the Minsk I & II agreements.

He was even to chicken to kick Iran's ass after them having downed a Global Hawk. (since he is absolutely aware of his voter-flock's mindset - being against out of area actions). Only against Syria (not posing any threat to the USA getting into a war- he ordered for some 50 missiles to be fired). He made a total mess out of Afghanistan, and provided the basis for N-Korea to further embark onto it's nuke and missile program.

The only thing aside from keeping his potential disgruntled voters disgruntled - was that he knew and respected the US Imperialistic and hegemonic global policy. Therefore he never insisted or made sure that NATO aka the USA would abandon it's policy of a continued Eastward Expansion - and therefore not hindering Ukraine from becoming a NATO member - whilst at the same time driving a huge political wedge between NATO and the USA. Making his disgruntled voters a bit happy (hey look I am doing something) via propagating the withdrawal of US troops in Germany, and then sending them back to Germany, Britain, Poland the Baltic states and Romania.

It is St. Donald main feature - "don't do anything" - just play Golf, grab pussies and keep those disgruntled voters (aka MAGA's) disgruntled (via constantly heating up "their" vision of a Great USA, - which naturally never happened, since he didn't do anything about it), so that he could ensure that those disgruntled folks would vote another 4 years for him, to play Golf, grab pussies and do nothing.

Anyway I am aware that "these folks" will never wake up towards reality - and realize that they are simply being used by the human scumbag who only possesses the ability of a pimp.

I'm not a yuuuuuuuuuuuge Trump fan, I think America needs either a Pinochet, Prigozhin or George Washington.

You're upset Trump didn't bend the entire world to the US will? You are in for severe disappointment

In any event, Putin had EVERY RIGHT to annex Crimea! It's Obama and Biden who were the war criminals in backing the 2014 coup

This is more closely to what Putin said. . . he made the observation that the American political oligarchy was showing its true colors, and now, no matter if a nation is aligned with the west, or more multilateral, the western rhetoric about, "fair elections," will sound pretty hollow going forward from here on out. . .
Trump lost a fair election in 2020. He never had the integrity to admit it.

I liked what other Republicans said about Putin's comments:

Mike Pence
In a statement, former vice president Mike Pence said Putin’s opinion has no value in the United States. “America’s founding principles will always stand the test of time,” Pence said. “Putin should be more concerned about how quickly his military went from being the second most powerful in the world to the second most powerful in Ukraine.”

Chris Christie
called Putin a “brutal, mass-murdering, KGB hitman” and said that Trump needs new role models.
“Get it straight. Trump is under indictment because of his conduct. He played with fire and is getting burned. And now his best buddy is coming to his defense,” Christie wrote in a social media post. “If you are on the same side as Putin, you might want to rethink your position.”

Asa Hutchinson
noted Trump and Putin are using the same talking points and said Trump’s actions are “giving comfort to our enemies.”

Liz Cheney
“Putin has now officially endorsed the Putin-wing of the Republican Party,” Cheney wrote. “Putin Republicans & their enablers will end up on the ash heap of history. Patriotic Americans in both parties who believe in the values of liberal democracy will make sure of it.”

Of course you did. :laughing0301:

Former president Donald Trump pointed to sympathetic comments from Russian President Vladimir Putin early Wednesday to try to bolster his case that he is being treated unfairly by prosecutors in the United States.

Trump, who is facing 91 charges in four separate criminal cases and who has accused prosecutors of targeting him to hamper his political future, posted on his social media platform just after midnight that Putin essentially agrees with him. Trump leads a large field of candidates for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

Putin, who has a history of persecuting his political opponents, claimed Tuesday that the criminal cases against Trump were part of “the persecution of a political rival for political reasons.” He predicted that the proceedings against Trump would diminish America’s global standing, to Russia’s benefit...

The comments reflected the largely warm relationship between the two leaders during Trump’s presidency, which included a 2018 summit at which Trump refused to support the collective conclusion of U.S. intelligence agencies that Russia had interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election...

In Russia, Putin and his allies have cracked down on dissent, most recently against many who have protested the country’s invasion of Ukraine.

I hope there are a few Trump supporters who are embarrassed by Trump taking satisfaction in being supported by a brutal dictator.
So what?

“Brutal dictator “

Russia used to be an American ally before this war. They have similar controversies as do Saudi Arabia and Israel.

Biden left-wingers are ridiculous.

America is not the center of the universe learn to be more diplomatic. We were not invaded by Russia.

Trump lost a fair election in 2020. He never had the integrity to admit it.
Probably. He didn't believe so. He had a lot of inside intelligence, and I don't know what he knew. I know what I read, and I know that it might be possible that he might have known something that I don't know, I can't say for sure. This is America, and we are all free to believe what we like.

The stakes for the Presidency, are the highest in the land. The establishment even admitted that they manipulated the media and the perceptions of the population. We now know this from that Time Magazine article, and the Twitter file investigation, so, I don't really know what might, or might not have happened, TBH.

I didn't vote for him, nor did I care for the man, but I don't know who is telling the truth. I have no concrete proof either way.

This is NOT, however, the subject of the thread. I will, however, give you just a sample of what has not, and will not be refuted by the establishment. These are corporate media and government docs. . .

Evidence from the MSM, and our our own government, which Trump and those who follow him KNOW about. It has not, and will not be refuted.

The fact is, American corporations care more about their power and profits, than electoral integrity and electoral transparency. That is a fact.

Whistleblower Hero is Threatened with Prison for Exposing Diebold​

One question to ask is whether it is a crime to attempt to stop a crime? In this case, Stephen Heller deserves a medal of gratitude instead of jail.

Diebold Whistleblower Strikes Plea Deal on Felony Charges​

Diebold Whistleblower Strikes Plea Deal on Felony Charges

(From a previous post as folllows . . .)"

Someone removed the evidence from the archives. . . . for click link about ^, screenshot below.
www.dominionvoting.com:80/images/pdfs/DominionAcquiresPremierReleaseFinal4.pdf

". . . ES&S must sell the divestiture assets to a buyer approved by the department. The settlement prohibits ES&S from bidding on new voting equipment system contracts using the Premier equipment. The department also required that ES&S grant the divestiture buyer an opportunity to compete to provide services to Premier customers currently under contract with ES&S, giving customers the option to switch to the divestiture buyer or to remain with ES&S.. . . "

There's the proof, right from the government, requiring the permission of the Obama DoJ, to whom ES&S can sell it's assets too. . .

Not to worry, saved the assets sale proof here;

And the corruption? From MSM everyone follows, LA Times and HuffPo. . .

Whistle-Blower or Thief in Diebold Case?​

'They think they are above the law': the firms that own America's voting system​

These same questions asked by PBS itself, of Dominion, in Georgia itself. . . :rolleyes:

One week before the election, PBS does a deep dive on Georgia's use of Dominion Voting Systems​

..."

Now, this is just the case for corrupted election machines. This does not include the case for vote harvesting, or possibly running fake ballots through corrupted vote tally machine multiple times.

You have every right to repeat the establishment line, that the election was completely above board and fair. You have every right to believe that.

What you do not have a right to do, is criminalize those who do not agree with you. Just as when those who won elections who you did not like, had no right to tell others what to believe. That is not how America has ever been run.

You have zero capacity for nuance.

Forum List

Back