Bush: ‘Absolutely’ offended by Trump’s comments on Mexicans

True, Hillary isn't guaranteed t win the primary. Webb winning is feasible.

On the other hand, I seriously think Bush will win the GOP primary. I can take him seriously and his leadership skills are superior to the other candidates.

It looks like another Bush for president.

Enough of that, lets keep picking on Trump. Best to enjoy it while we can.
The eight years of Clinton we're far better than the 12 years we had Bushs in office. Hilary ain't no Al Gore. The Clinton name destroyed Bush before and will destroy this one too

I'm a little queasy over Bush vs Clinton . I personally don't think Hillary is that strong of a candidate.

Although his wife is Mexican and his kids are Mexican Americans, it took Jeb awhile to decide he was offended.

That's because Bush is married to a **** and has a halfbreed **** drug head daughter....who gives a shit what he whines about?
Ah....you must be a RWr the way you talk about women.
Nope not really. Just don't like Bush and don't care for wet backs being in my country. :) Oh and his daughter is a pill popper.

That's because Bush is married to a **** and has a halfbreed **** drug head daughter....who gives a shit what he whines about?
Ah....you must be a RWr the way you talk about women.
Nope not really. Just don't like Bush and don't care for wet backs being in my country. :) Oh and his daughter is a pill popper.
and the younger of the boosh dynasty is starting out in Texas as land commissioner . Plus heard that the wife tried walking through customs with out declaring goods . Mordida comes to the USA and it might be coming from those at the very top !!

Last edited:
the old guy was the start , I don't hate him but I have no use for him .

On the other hand, I seriously think Bush will win the GOP primary. I can take him seriously and his leadership skills are superior to the other candidates.

The eight years of Clinton we're far better than the 12 years we had Bushs in office. Hilary ain't no Al Gore. The Clinton name destroyed Bush before and will destroy this one too
The freaking 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Billy Bob was doing Monica under the desk. Clinton attacked freaking Europe to cover up his sexual perversion. Enron was a major player during the Clinton administration. Billy Bob pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history while he was on the FBI's ten most wanted for a couple of buck donated to his library. Clinton attacked freaking Waco Texas with tanks and poison gas and murdered 80 men women and children. The first attack on the World Trade Center came under Clinton's watch and he sluffed it off.

Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send you back to Arkansaw....Ray Charles

jeb-bush-immigrants-are-more-fertile-memes-1.jpg

The freaking 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Billy Bob was doing Monica under the desk. Clinton attacked freaking Europe to cover up his sexual perversion. Enron was a major player during the Clinton administration. Billy Bob pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history while he was on the FBI's ten most wanted for a couple of buck donated to his library. Clinton attacked freaking Waco Texas with tanks and poison gas and murdered 80 men women and children. The first attack on the World Trade Center came under Clinton's watch and he sluffed it off.

Tell your mama, tell your paw, gonna send you back to Arkansaw....Ray Charles
I can't wait to see your Obama biography in 10 years lol

Republicans fear Trumpnado

The Washington Examiner ^

How do you solve a problem like The Donald? Top Republicans are flummoxed by billionaire businessman and entertainer Donald Trump, 69, and are unsure how worried they should be that his frequent offensive comments could taint the GOP brand and damage the party's prospects against Hillary Clinton, the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee. Republican operatives working in the primary campaign fret that Trumpisms, such as calling illegal immigrants from Mexico "rapists," as he did last month when announcing his bid for the Republican nomination, could doom the party with minorities and independents in the 2016 general election. Many veteran party bigwigs...

lol, as if these people gives a crap what some Republican says about Trump

they aren't going to vote them because of it

go vote for your old lady Hillary and get your panties out your crack over Trump

the people voted your PARTY out of Congress because of this kind of PETTY crap, like calling everyone a Racist over Obama

or keep it up. YOU were part of the reason THEY LOST CONGRESS

fools

no way am I spending my vote on anyone other than a Trump , Cruz or similar 'repub' that may emerge. I could not care less if a rino , gop is elected prez and I will vote for the dem rather than a rino . .

Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans, leave it to WAPO to leave that part out and for you not to understand it
Bush knows what Trump said. Don't kill the messenger.

--- Like you "knew" about that bogus Jefferson quote you posted earlier and got busted on?

Not happening -- he said nothing about legal or illegal Mexicans:

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." << (source -- Fox Noise)
Get that? He's not only calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists", "criminals" and "drug bringers".... he's saying that the country of Mexico itself is sending them.

Funny how you can come up with a bogus quote that Jefferson never said presumably two centuries ago, and yet can't get a quote from last week straight.

Doncha think?

They are sending over their filth. You don't get it though.

Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans, leave it to WAPO to leave that part out and for you not to understand it
That you and many others on the right defend Trump's racism comes as no surprise, of course.

You are truly a ridiculous blind partisan hack.

Where was the racism. Mexico is sending over their vile filth. Of course you don't get it. You've got your head deep into the sand. Ignorance is bliss.

Republicans beating up on Republicans, but it is the liberals fault. Trump is doing exactly what was predicted his run for the Presidency would do, split the Republicans and expose their radical extremist, racist and self destructive nut job faction.

Bush knows what Trump said. Don't kill the messenger.

--- Like you "knew" about that bogus Jefferson quote you posted earlier and got busted on?

Not happening -- he said nothing about legal or illegal Mexicans:

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." << (source -- Fox Noise)
Get that? He's not only calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists", "criminals" and "drug bringers".... he's saying that the country of Mexico itself is sending them.

Funny how you can come up with a bogus quote that Jefferson never said presumably two centuries ago, and yet can't get a quote from last week straight.

Doncha think?

They are sending over their filth. You don't get it though.
Jeb Bush Disagrees

Forum List

Back