Bush: ‘Absolutely’ offended by Trump’s comments on Mexicans

Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans, leave it to WAPO to leave that part out and for you not to understand it

I know what Trump said and it's obvious you don't. Stupid thread and about the fifth one on this garbage

Trump was talking about ILLEGAL Mexicans, leave it to WAPO to leave that part out and for you not to understand it
Bush knows what Trump said. Don't kill the messenger.

--- Like you "knew" about that bogus Jefferson quote you posted earlier and got busted on?

Not happening -- he said nothing about legal or illegal Mexicans:

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." << (source -- Fox Noise)
Get that? He's not only calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists", "criminals" and "drug bringers".... he's saying that the country of Mexico itself is sending them.

Funny how you can come up with a bogus quote that Jefferson never said presumably two centuries ago, and yet can't get a quote from last week straight.

Doncha think?

Last edited:
Check his statements, which were about immigrants, nothing about "illegals."

--- Like you "knew" about that bogus Jefferson quote you posted earlier and got busted on?

>> “When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best,” he said during the announcement. “They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems. They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists and some, I assume, are good people, but I speak to border guards and they're telling us what we're getting." << (source -- Fox Noise)
Get that? He's not only calling all Mexican immigrants "rapists", "criminals" and "drug bringers".... he's saying that the country of Mexico itself is sending them.

Funny how you can come up with a bogus quote that Jefferson never said presumably two centuries ago, and yet can't get a quote from last week straight.

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

Indeed, the kookieness of that speech is what got him in trouble.
Interesting choice of adjective.

page3_blog_entry466_2.jpg

Doncha think?
Speaking of kookieness

Indeed, the kookieness of that speech is what got him in trouble.
Interesting choice of adjective.

page3_blog_entry466_2.jpg
So much trouble that his PUBLIC popularity went UP

Forum List

Back