Trump embraces Putin’s sympathetic comments to claim political persecution

The OP & WaPo are incorrect, as I have proved, because Putin never made any sympathetic comments.

Wow. They are right there for you. I don't need to dispute it. If you don't want to read those comments, that is on you.

🙄
Sorry, but you didn't prove anything. In true American fashion, you simply declared yourself the winner and looked out from your claimed high ground.

Sorry, but you didn't prove anything. In true American fashion, you simply declared yourself the winner and looked out from your claimed high ground.
That's fine, I'm willing to consider you PoV. . . .

Ok, give me a direct quote of Putin's sympathetic comments from the 8th Eastern Economic Forum.

Putin, claimed Tuesday that the criminal cases against Trump were part of “the persecution of a political rival for political reasons.
"Dershowitz is a member of the Democratic Party. In 2016, he said that if Keith Ellison were appointed party chair, he would leave the party;[53] Tom Perez was appointed instead. Dershowitz endorsed Hillary Clinton in the 2008 presidential election, and later endorsed the nominee, Barack Obama.[54] He opposed the impeachment of Bill Clinton and said that he voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.[55] Dershowitz campaigned against Trump during the 2016 election and has been critical of many of his actions, including his travel ban, his rescission of protections for "Dreamers", and his failure to single out white nationalists for their provocations during protests in Charlottesville.[56][57] Comparing Trump unfavorably to Hillary Clinton in October 2016, Dershowitz said, "I think there's no comparison between who has engaged in more corruption and who is more likely to continue that if elected President of the United States."[5

All Putin did, was point out reality, he did not make, "sympathetic comments." And now you and Wapo wish to characterize these comments as such, or have me prove that he did not make them.

This is absurd.

As several folks have pointed out, he doesn't give a rats ass what happens to Trump, as he had stated at that forum exchange.

Last edited:

A pivotal moment in Putin’s war | Ukraine: The Latest Video Special from Washington DC​

All Putin did, was point out reality, he did not make, "sympathetic comments." And now you and Wapo wish to characterize these comments as such, or have me prove that he did not make them.

This is absurd.
Nope sorry - it's your your claim that is absurd

Putin stated:
the criminal cases against Trump were part of “the persecution of a political rival for political reasons.”
And that is plain bull - and reflects to a 100% Trumps absurd claims - therefore he logically will comment them as being sympathetic towards him.

Trump like any other person is charged with having committed crimes, it's up to him (his lawyers) to proof that he is innocent of those crimes.

That the political opposition will spend more time and effort towards aiding and collecting factual evidence against Trump, then against some Mr. Joe from next door, is understood and justified, since St. Donald isn't some Joe from next door - nor does he see himself as some Mr. Joe. See the human scumbags own words, something like: It's okay for a prominent person (referring to himself) to grab pussies).
In regards to rape allegations!!! not some sexual misconduct allegation, - just shows how fuckin dumb and arrogant he is.
His lawyers must be fainting upon such statements - or rubbing their hands in ecstasy for making his defense even more costly.

After a court might sentence him to e.g. 30 years or 3 years in prison - he can claim (he would again need to proof it) that this 30 year's or 3 years sentence is unjust and only due to “the persecution of a political rival for political reasons.”

Last edited:
Naturally he would say that, since it is a fact that the USA has conducted a nonstop imperialistic and hegemonic policy since 1899. Which also was not stopped or revoked during Trumps term. Hence this Ukraine-Russia war.

But he also knows that Trump dislikes Zelinski, (refused to help him against Biden) and that Trump doesn't know how to govern a country aka the USA. Therefore the US support towards Ukraine is certainly going to be reduced and Trump will make sure that the European NATO get's into a conflict with the USA. All to the advantage of Russia.
Interesting; some good comments.

Forum List

Back