WATCH: Trump Attorney Turns the Tables and Obliterates Sniveling Clinton Crony George Stephanopoulos During Interview on Sham Trump Indictment

Wow... What an argument for the defence... Fucksake get on to Trump's lawyers..

This is how weak the Trump defence has got...

The OP here is trying to use the whataboutism defence and Trumpers are singing his praises..
The whataboutism defence is a media creation and can't be used in a court of law...

Ted Bundy could have got off if he just said he wasn't as bad as Hitler and nobody arrested him..
naw, what's weak is your side is zero for seven years a great big fking goose egg!!! makes you a loser.

Barney Frank has no role in the DOJ...

This is the point I was trying to make... Then DOJ is not political, it is pretty independent and is sworn to uphold the law...

Trump was the one that used pardons as personal favours to allies... Trumpers think that is normal, IT IS NOT.

We have asked for proof of Biden directing any of the Trump investigations... Please provide that proof...

Again, there is a reason charges are not brought against Hillary and the simple answer is, there is no crime.
It looks like Trump committed multiple crimes and even his supporters know that now..
Please be less direct.

MAGAts have feelings too...

Please be less direct.

MAGAts have feelings too...
The DOJ is everything political, you all are still.......................wait for it....................................zero for seven years. Nice Adam Schitt's

you've seen the supposed evidence? Show us. I remember congressman Adam Shits claimed to have evidence yet we're zero for seven years of any being produced. So fly jamma jamma let's see what you got.

My money is you'll say we'll have to wait!!!!! ready!!!! Pssssst zero for seven years!!!!!!!! LOL teehee.
I don't have any. Jack Smith does. Let's see what he has. I trust him more than I trust some obedient Trumpster on a message board.

So far, your "rigged election" "evidence" has shit the bed nearly 70 times now. Too bad.

I don't have any. Jack Smith does. Let's see what he has. I trust him more than I trust some obedient Trumpster on a message board.

So far, your "rigged election" "evidence" has shit the bed nearly 70 times now. Too bad.
I remember when you all said Adam Schitts did. What ever became of that? It seems for seven years, the DNC has been presenting bogus shit that you eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. zero for seven years Adam!!!!!

The DOJ is everything political, you all are still.......................wait for it....................................zero for seven years. Nice Adam Schitt's
The5thHorseman , makes you look pathetic in fact!!!!!! A momma's boy, take your ball and go home whiner.

You remember? Link?

Oh yeah, you poor souls just make it up as you go.

Rubes.
Ahhh, so you play the go find me saying that ploy, LOL. It's all you got Adam!!!!! I know, I would be embarrassed that a politician hooked your butt like that. You look pathetic!!!

Rest it all you want, Trumpster.

One day you children will quote me on something I actually SAID.

:laugh:
Well right now I have seven years of goose eggs. And the fking funny thing is that you still pounding your paper chest. Simply pathetic.

So you can't back up your words.

You cowards never can.
Don't need to, the historical posts in here are all available for anyone to review. I don't follow whiner orders or intimidation tactics, mr. zero for seven years. Adam Schitts your fellow demofks. I'm still waiting for Adam Schitts evidence, why don't you produce it.

Forum List

Back