Burned Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Captain_Steel
I looked at some of his posts.....It's all race related and pretty controversial but I haven't read any racial slurs or anything. Even if every one of his threads have to do with black people or mexican people doing bad things, does that make him a racist for pointing it out?

I don't know if it would be sanctified to ask mods, but many of his comments have had to be deleted or reworded because of such things.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I don't know if it would be sanctified to ask mods, but many of his comments have had to be deleted or reworded because of such things.

Yes if stats were kept on that subject this moron would lap the field.

Originally posted by OCA
LMAO! Absolutely! Captain go back and do some research on ol' Big D, you'll find voluminous piles of blatantly racist info. especially in the area of AIDS and minorities. Heck the guy is probably a Natianal Alliance member since he lives right there by the compound.

Yet you espouse institutionalized race based preferences, AA. When you point the finger at someone else, there are three fingers pointed back at you. get it?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Yet you espouse institutionalized race based preferences, AA. When you point the finger at someone else, there are three fingers pointed back at you. get it?

You gonna cut and paste anybody else's pm's onto the board? DOHHHHHHHH!

If AA kept you RWA from getting a job it was all worth it.

Originally posted by OCA

No. Not this morning.

It hasn't and thanks for the kind wishes. :)

Originally posted by OCA
Yes if stats were kept on that subject this moron would lap the field.

not by a long shot. I've deleted or edited posts by many members, even Big D's, but I remember the worst post I ever edited and it had YOUR name attached to it.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
but I remember the worst post I ever edited and it had YOUR name attached to it. [/B]

Say it ain't so, DK. Our Little Angel, OCA, would never utter a harsh phrase. I :D

not by a long shot. I've deleted or edited posts by many members, even Big D's, but I remember the worst post I ever edited and it had YOUR name attached to it.

Yeah right, it is admirable that you defend the black sheep D, really it is but you know he's had post upon post deleted.

Hey that 1 post you deleted of mine i'm still proud of to this day and believe I was right on target.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Say it ain't so, DK. Our Little Angel, OCA, would never utter a harsh phrase. I :D

Absolutely I do! I just don't take the lowest route possible and cut and paste pm's on the board unlike you. That was classy, real classy.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah right, it is admirable that you defend the black sheep D, really it is but you know he's had post upon post deleted.

Hey that 1 post you deleted of mine i'm still proud of to this day and believe I was right on target.

You're proud of labeling a 12 year old girl 'a little slut' because she was the victim of a gang rape? Is that how you define being a man? Heaven forbid it, but if you're little girl ever had that happen to her, would you then feel the same about her?

You're proud of labeling a 12 year old girl 'a little slut' because she was the victim of a gang rape? Is that how you define being a man? Heaven forbid it, but if you're little girl ever had that happen to her, would you then feel the same about her?

I believe the story is a lie, that the sex was consensual and when dad found out it was classified as rape because heaven forbid a 12 year old girl is having consensual sex.

I believe this story is made up to bolster Big D's position on minorities.

Remember you brought this up not me.

Originally posted by OCA

AA is legal and established. I'm not saying it's right but it's a far cry from all the fucking whining about hispanics and blacks and how much crime they commit going on, and D's calling for all these minorities to leave the country or die of AIDS.

I think there is something inherently wrong about calling a 12 year old a slut. I mean, don't we accept that people of this age are still forming their identities and for the most part "innocent?"

Obviously it's different than being sexually aroused by a minor and/or acting on that impulse, but why would you call a 12 year old a slut and objectify her in that way? Not the first time either.

Originally posted by OCA
I believe the story is a lie, that the sex was consensual and when dad found out it was classified as rape because heaven forbid a 12 year old girl is having consensual sex.

I believe this story is made up to bolster Big D's position on minorities.

Remember you brought this up not me.

You're less than a man, you know that? any self respecting father who had a daughter would NEVER label a 12 year old girl the way you did if he was even half a man.

You're a pathetic excuse for a human being OCA. Pathetic.

We had a discussion about this. I told you who else believed it and why, therefore, you're also calling her judgement into question. I have zero respect for you now, zero.

Originally posted by nycflasher
AA is legal and established. I'm not saying it's right but it's a far cry from all the fucking whining about hispanics and blacks and how much crime they commit going on, and D's calling for all these minorities to leave the country or die of AIDS.

how many times would it take for you to be a victim of crimes by a certain race before you decided there might be some truth to it?

You're less than a man, you know that? any self respecting father who had a daughter would NEVER label a 12 year old girl the way you did if he was even half a man.

We had a discussion about this. I told you who else believed it and why, therefore, you're also calling her judgement into question. I have zero respect for you now, zero.

Hey DK.

Regardless of age, if any person knows what sex is and knows what they are doing is wrong, and wants to keep doing it, the label fits.

IF that is the situation -since I know nothing about it- then you can put me right next to OCA.

Age doesn't matter when full knowledge backed by action is present.

Responisbility cannot be ignored.

AA is legal and established.

And you think conservatives are reactionary defenders of the status quo? Take a look in the mirror, man. You're a robot. How'd they break you? Ritalin?

Just because it's legal and established doesn't make it right.

You know what else used to be legal and established? SLAVERY!

Think sometimes.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Hey DK.

Regardless of age, if any person knows what sex is and knows what they are doing is wrong, and wants to keep doing it, the label fits.

IF that is the situation -since I know nothing about it- then you can put me right next to OCA.

Age doesn't matter when full knowledge backed by action is present.

Responisbility cannot be ignored.

That ISN'T the situation though. OCA HAS to convince himself thats the case because he knows he looks like an asshole for calling a 12 year old rape victim a slut.

I guess we are on a level playing field then because i've had less than zero respect for you for some time now. If she believes his shtick fine, doesn't make it right. and also because she's your wife we are all supposed to take her word for it on this subject? I've got my own opinion and my opinion is this story is complete bullshit!

I think there is something inherently wrong about calling a 12 year old a slut. I mean, don't we accept that people of this age are still forming their identities and for the most part "innocent?"

Obviously it's different than being sexually aroused by a minor and/or acting on that impulse, but why would you call a 12 year old a slut and objectify her in that way? Not the first time either.

Do you even know what the fuck we are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back