Burned Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by DKSuddeth
That ISN'T the situation though. OCA HAS to convince himself thats the case because he knows he looks like an asshole for calling a 12 year old rape victim a slut.

Bullshit! Prove to me it was a rape! As far as i'm concerned D's word on any matter is far from admissable evidence. I've already said what I believe the truth to be, its all part of D's propoganda campaign against minorities.

Originally posted by OCA
Bullshit! Prove to me it was a rape! As far as i'm concerned D's word on any matter is far from admissable evidence. I've already said what I believe the truth to be, its all part of D's propoganda campaign against minorities.

prove it wasn't?

we'll just go ahead and consider all your rhetoric nothing more than a propoganda campaign as well then. As far as I'm concerned nothing you say has any value whatsoever.

That ISN'T the situation though. OCA HAS to convince himself thats the case because he knows he looks like an asshole for calling a 12 year old rape victim a slut.

Its all because KL told you right? And she got it from Big D right? Consider the fucking source man, consider the fucking source. If anybody here has a clear agenda its Big D.

how many times would it take for you to be a victim of crimes by a certain race before you decided there might be some truth to it?

Between New York and Hartford, where I reside, there are plenty of minorities and plenty of crime. Interestingly, when they raid the projects for drugs 70% of the people arrested are coming in from the suburbs to buy drugs. Drugs and violence are all of our problem and symptomatic of our society--not just minorities.

I'm not sure what your point is. Is it that you understand D's views based on his experiences? Based on the things he says, I would kick his ass if I ever met him and I'm white. So maybe the problem is him.:rolleyes:

Well, whatever, I'm a broken record on this subject as is he.

Originally posted by OCA
Its all because KL told you right? And she got it from Big D right? Consider the fucking source man, consider the fucking source. If anybody here has a clear agenda its Big D.

and you have no agenda?

I always consider my source. KL always considers her source.

You have to deny it so you don't look like an asshole is all.

prove it wasn't?

we'll just go ahead and consider all your rhetoric nothing more than a propoganda campaign as well then. As far as I'm concerned nothing you say has any value whatsoever.

Likewise, i've been considering your middle of the road positions for some time now like shit on toilet paper, to be flushed down the crapper and disregarded.

and you have no agenda?

Is that all you got? To call me an asshole? LMFAO!

and you have no agenda?

What is my agenda?

Originally posted by nycflasher
I'm not sure what your point is. Is it that you understand D's views based on his experiences? Based on the things he says, I would kick his ass if I ever met him and I'm white. So maybe the problem is him.:rolleyes:

my point is that having had two incidents in a relatively short period of time, I can understand D's views based on his and my own experience. If my stepson had been killed by those two kids, my views might even be more slanted.

If you feel the need to kick the ass of everyone who voices their views that you don't agree with, you're going to be awful busy.

Originally posted by OCA
Likewise, i've been considering your middle of the road positions for some time now like shit on toilet paper, to be flushed down the crapper and disregarded.

then ignore my posts from now on little boy.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Hey DK.

Regardless of age, if any person knows what sex is and knows what they are doing is wrong, and wants to keep doing it, the label fits.

IF that is the situation -since I know nothing about it- then you can put me right next to OCA.

Age doesn't matter when full knowledge backed by action is present.

Responisbility cannot be ignored.

Show me a 12 year old boy or girl that understands the nuances of sex, consensual or not. This is a non-starter.

well, I could call you a flaming homosexual who's into huge hairy asses, but I wouldn't want to out you in public.

Pretty good DK, keep em coming i'm watching that mod credibility needle come plummeting down.

Good job :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by OCA
Pretty good DK, keep em coming i'm watching that mod credibility needle come plummeting down.

Good job :clap: :clap: :clap:

you still don't get it that I can post as a mod and as a poster, differentiating between the two? that must be that one track mind you have.

of course, if you'd like to question mine and jim's decision making again in public, feel free to do so.

Originally posted by Kathianne
Show me a 12 year old boy or girl that understands the nuances of sex, consensual or not. This is a non-starter.

This thread is wildly out of control.:p:
I'm going ghost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back