Burned Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
So the key then becomes this: "weigh every message given to you, don't just dismiss everything a person says; he may be right at some level but wrong on another level or a different issue" . Like you, for instance, newguy, your fastidious constitutional interpretations are correct on one level, but on another level, precluding our officers from asking for id is assinine.

And do you REALLY think our historical slavery absolves black people from responsibility for their own actions in perpetuity? That's really the point here. Does it?

NOTHING absolves any responsibility for a person born here.

You DO have to remember, though, WHY things are the way they are in order to know the true issue.

That is the point.

Originally posted by OCA
Originally posted by Big D
I am not known for calling people nig%ers, you always try to make this a personal issue.

I guess you deny the time you said my belly was full of n****r cum?
I'm am sorry to hear about what happened to your belly.

But I don't want to get into a name calling game, I want to stick to the issue:

Originally posted by OCA
No they are not exactly the same. If you are going to compare lynchings, whippings, being bought and sold like a piece of meat and forced breeding to AA you have serious issues.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you trying to say that whites need to be lynched, whipped, and being bought and sold like a piece of meat and forced breeding so that they can be treated equal?

You left out how blacks were also not allowed to hold good jobs.

Slavery taught us not to treat other races differently, If you support AA your supporting a form of slavery.

I am not known for calling people nig%ers, you always try to make this a personal issue.

The only reason so many people get upset at hearing black folks called ****** is because everyone knows thats what they are.

OCA,
I could bring up all the names you have called Jews, but I don't want to get into a bunch of name calling.

I want to stick to the issue, don't you?

OCA,
I could bring up all the names you have called Jews, but I don't want to get into a bunch of name calling.

Your getting batted around the ears on the issue you'd better go to name calling.

Originally posted by OCA
Your getting batted around the ears on the issue you'd better go to name calling.
Thanks for YOUR advice, but I think I will stick to my ways and just debate the issue.

OCA,

Go ahead bring em up. I think I said **** a time or two in reference to a time when you used derogatory terms towards Blacks so make sure you include the context. Its not really as if anybody will believe that I OCA used it in the straightforward demeaning way that you use n****r.

Thanks for YOUR advice, but I think I will stick to my ways and just debate the issue.

Lol how does it feel that your little, tiny, insignificant issue is getting absolutely zero air time this campaign season? In fact I may vote for Bush solely on his plan to let more Mexicans in just cause it bothers you so much.

LOL - It looks like OCA and I (Two people who far apart when it comes to opinions concerning domestic policy issues) are both giving Big D a "difficult time" at about the same time - (OCA on the "Burned Alive" thread and me on the "O.J. Trial" thread).

:cool:

Originally posted by OCA
In fact I may vote for Bush solely on his plan to let more Mexicans in just cause it bothers you so much.
This just shows me that you are a man you makes decisions based on frivolous emotions, instead of facts and truth.

Originally posted by mattskramer
LOL - It looks like OCA and I (Two people who far apart when it comes to opinions concerning domestic policy issues) are both giving Big D a "difficult time" at about the same time - (OCA on the "Burned Alive" thread and me on the "O.J. Trial" thread).

:cool:
So what? Is it giving you a chubby?

So what? Is it giving you a chubby?

No. Please don't get that idea. :eek: I simply find it amusing that he and I are both debating you when he and I have often debated and have strongly disagreed with each other on various topics.

Originally posted by OCA
Lol how does it feel that your little, tiny, insignificant issue is getting absolutely zero air time this campaign season? In fact I may vote for Bush solely on his plan to let more Mexicans in just cause it bothers you so much.

Wouldn't it bother you too? Besides, voting for Kerry would be even worse on the illegal alien front.

In defense of Big D....I haven't read anything on this thread that is racist!! He's pointing out a bias in the media. One that has even been pointed out by black guys themselves like Larry Elder in D's two links.

http://capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1464

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder102600.asp

I looked at some of his posts.....It's all race related and pretty controversial but I haven't read any racial slurs or anything. Even if every one of his threads have to do with black people or mexican people doing bad things, does that make him a racist for pointing it out?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Use the search function for all of his posts.

LMAO! Absolutely! Captain go back and do some research on ol' Big D, you'll find voluminous piles of blatantly racist info. especially in the area of AIDS and minorities. Heck the guy is probably a Natianal Alliance member since he lives right there by the compound.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by OCA:
In fact I may vote for Bush solely on his plan to let more Mexicans in just cause it bothers you so much.
Originally posted by Big D:
This just shows me that you are a man you makes decisions based on frivolous emotions, instead of facts and truth.

Got nothing original today so you go back to something that didn't work before in hopes that it will today? Pathetic. You're getting pounded on this board.

Originally posted by OCA
Got nothing original today so you go back to something that didn't work before in hopes that it will today? Pathetic. You're getting pounded on this board.
Ya, I can see how I am really getting pounded?

You might want to stay in your own little world a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back