Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
Going through my bookmarks and came upon this. Lest we forget:

http://www.jimlynch.com/911/america-attacked2.html

Jim Lynch: On the Soapbox9/11/2003
Remembering September 11, 2001
Filed under: The War on Terror— Jim @ 12:58 am

Sometimes it’s important to remember what we’re fighting for in the War On Terror. On this page you’ll find links to some moving images and sounds that will bring back the loss and horror of September 11, 2001. It’s not easy to watch these presentations but it’s important that we NEVER forget what happened that day. Never.

Be sure to have your speakers on while you watch these. You’ll also need to have flash installed on your computer. Some of these flash files are large so please be patient while they load in your browser. If you view the slideshows, please take a moment afterward and share your thoughts by leaving a comment below.

If you want to post a link on your own site, please link directly to this page and not to individual files listed here. I want people to be able to view them all if they want. Thanks much.

Attack on America: WTC

Attack on America: The Pentagon

Tribute 911

Still Here

Defending Freedom

Tribute to America

For more please be sure to visit the September 11 Digital Archive and the Texas Web Designers site.

I sat here & watched & wondered how so many could of forgotten already? Maybe a site like this should be shown on the TV to remind those that need reminding. I for one will never forget, & I hope my fellow Americans will do the same.
Kathianne thanks for bringing that site here.
Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff & Laura
I sat here & watched & wondered how so many could of forgotten already? Maybe a site like this should be shown on the TV to remind those that need reminding. I for one will never forget, & I hope my fellow Americans will do the same.
Kathianne thanks for bringing that site here.
Jeff

No problem Jeff, I've always thought along the same lines.

Forum List

Back