Bruce Willis Will Return As John McClane For One Last ‘Die Hard’ Movie

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
MV5BMjEyNjE2NjQxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzMzOTQzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0015011000_AL_-840x420.jpg

And how long after that will we see a sequel with someone else in the lead? They just refuse to die gracefully.

Read about it @ Bruce Willis Will Return As John McClane For One Last ‘Die Hard’ Movie

I read the link. They are looking for a young John to play his part as a younger man.

Now..who the hell could pass off as Bruce Willis as he used to look? I can't think of any celeb that fits the need. Can you?

This time the title refers to his arteries.

When they put in the stent in the hospital he shouts "welcome to the party, pal!"

The climax comes when his long-nagging, on-again/off-again wife shows up at the hospital. McClane ties an IV line around his waist and jumps out a window to escape at the last second.

I'll watch it. Why not ? All the diehards have been good thus far. All the rockys have been great, too, with the exception of rocky 5

hmmm

possible replacements?

Channing Tatum

Henry Cavill

Chris/Liam Hemsworth

Tom Hardy

Ryan Reynolds

Casper Van Dien

Theo James

To name a few

this new kinda unknown guy, Harry i think his last name is Cresden ....they say he is the next ultimate action star....anyone ever hear of this chump?....

Forum List

Back