Anti-marriage episode turns me off of Master of None

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Really funny show. He had a really cute girlfriend and I was rooting for them, but then they had a brutally anti-marriage anti-commitment episode, and then she moved to Tokyo and was off the shoe. I lost interest because my favorite character left the show so that he writers could push their anti-marriage agenda.

Of course, if they were gay lovers it would have gone the other way.

Jesus Christ. You might be the biggest snowflake I've ever come across in my life.
Snowflake is the word your side has earned, don't try to turn it around, it won't work.

do you watch TV? free to air? who watches free to air?

I left that behind so long ago.....

It was on Netflix.

The thing to remember is that the left never turns it off.

They have to ram their agenda down our throats in every movie, every TV show, every newspaper, every magazine.

The left hates normal marriage between men and women, and they had to dump on marriage because it suits their agenda.

Really funny show. He had a really cute girlfriend and I was rooting for them, but then they had a brutally anti-marriage anti-commitment episode, and then she moved to Tokyo and was off the shoe. I lost interest because my favorite character left the show so that he writers could push their anti-marriage agenda.
arent you divorced?

Forum List

Back