Will&Grace. Bad idea.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I turned the channel after 10 minutes. I don't watch tv shows to hear political jokes and slants, nor to watch 4 people try to recapture what they had 11 years ago. It just doesn't work for me.

Blech

They drop kicked Trump into next year. I didn't watch this show much when it was on before but the writing is very good. Debra Messing, unbelievably, looks like the one that has aged the worst out of all of them.

I never was able to get into that show. But then again I don't watch much TV.....or prefer nature shows etc.

I adored that show 11 years ago. Now? It pretty much sucks. I think I am jaded now. Fed up with too much shit going on, and to see it thrown in my face even more by the hollyweird elite on a show that is supposed to be entertaining to escape the worlds bullshit was just too much. From what I have been reading, seems I am not alone in thinking this. Even gays didn't like it.

It isn't. It ended 11 years ago. They thought it a good idea to revive it. Um. No. Bad idea. And it was mostly poking at Trump, complete with a bag of cheetos Grace was munching on from what I read. I didn't get that far. I turned the channel.

It isn't. It ended 11 years ago. They thought it a good idea to revive it. Um. No. Bad idea. And it was mostly poking at Trump, complete with a bag of cheetos Grace was munching on from what I read. I didn't get that far. I turned the channel.

They must be desperate.

Still not the shortest lived TV Series

Heil_Honey_I%27m_Home%21_titles.jpg

Pulled off the air during the first broadcast.

They must be desperate.
Debra had another gig in some tv cop show but it got cancelled. Maybe due to her weight? She got fat. But yeah...I think they all needed the limelight again so decided to give it another go. Some of the regulars on the show declined to rejoin, too.
Whatever the case may be, I didn't tune in to watch them bash our POTUS. He IS potus. Period. They have to deal with it just like everyone did for Obama and clinton and bush, etc.
Leave politics OUT of tv comedy shows, sports, etc. That is our escape. Late night shows do skits and monologues about polticians...and if we want that shit, we tune in. But a comedy show?
I don't think I am a fag hag any more either. I LOVED that show 11 years ago. Now I hope it gets cancelled within the next week or two.

There is way too much Democrat hate on TV.
When will the Networks learn that not everyone doesn't wants to watch left wing hate.

I could never stand that show when it was on 11 years ago. My own bias aside, one of the gimmicks of the show before was that it had gay lead characters. I'm not sure that will sell the same as a novelty 11 years later when nobody bats an eyelash at a gay character. It would be like trying to revive The Jeffersons. Oooo. A show with black people? This is new and exciting.

Forum List

Back