Bruce Jenner Update

i am listening to it now.....kinda sad....just kinda sad.....bruce is not a bright person.....apparently....but was a hell of an athlete....

How is posting about a guy that everyone knows has been on hormone therapy since the 80's news?

Perhaps its better to embrace the insanity and live happy than it is to seek sanity and be unhappy.

That being said, the grass may seem greener on the other side of the fence but its still just grass. He may not find that changing genders does not solve anything.

A lot of middle-aged men experiment with crossdressing. For the ones who go the TS route, something else is going on. But that's late in the day to be claiming you're really a woman. If that were true, you'd have had that going on all along. Afaik there's no 'late-bloomer' transsexualism. More inclined to suspect it's some kind of a manifestation and overload of stress coming to a head. Like maybe the 'obligations of being a man have finally be met and now in some sort of rebellious act you swap from being a man to being a woman.'

Have no problem with it in any event other than a major objection to the typical characterization of being born in the wrong body. If you were born, you were born in the right body. Can do whatever you like with your body, but saying you're the wrong sex is akin to believing in magic and supernatural forces screwing you over.

I knew that Bruce Jenner was a fudge packer when he starred in the gay movie "Can't Stop the Music" in 1980.

In the film Jenner dances around with the Village People homo band wearing a crop top and hot pants. ....... :gay:

Fudge packer?

Sometimes there is so much fudge to pack, a person needs to take extreme measures.

58822.GIF

One would think that with homosexuality and transgender in the news so much that people would educate themselves.

I feel bad for these people. They are at the mercy of ignorant idiots with their leering and tittering and childish name calling. I believe it takes great courage to make this change in order to be what they knew they are.

Live and let live.

I knew that Bruce Jenner was a fudge packer when he starred in the gay movie "Can't Stop the Music" in 1980.

In the film Jenner dances around with the Village People homo band wearing a crop top and hot pants. ....... :gay:

Sunni Man

For someone who is completely obsessed with and terrified of homosexuality, you're amazingly ignorant.

The Village People were not a "homo band". Nor were all of their members gay. Dancers and/or dancing is not a sign of homosexuality. The movie was a musical and the actors wore costumes.

As for Jenner, you can pretend to have inside information but you don't.

Wait, Jenner is a male who says he's attracted to women. He wants to become a women and will date women.

I joked about being a male lesbian, Bruce is taking the joke seriously?

And, who said "no one would choose to be gay"?

Bruce just blew that argument outta the water!

Too funny

The Village People were not a "homo band". Nor were all of their members gay. Dancers and/or dancing is not a sign of homosexuality. The movie was a musical and the actors wore costumes.
Face it faggot.

The Village People was a sodomite band that made music for you and your boyfriend to listen to while you pranced around and queered each other. .... :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
The LGBTP crowd is all nutters. Men who think they're women are the same as men who think they're dogs

Wait, Jenner is a male who says he's attracted to women. He wants to become a women and will date women.

I joked about being a male lesbian, Bruce is taking the joke seriously?

And, who said "no one would choose to be gay"?

Bruce just blew that argument outta the water!

Too funny
Jenner didn't say he was gay.

Forum List

Back